**baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back*
*嫩肋排 嫩肋排 嫩肋排 嫩肋排
*- *I want my baby back, baby back* - *Chili's
*我想吃嫩肋排 嫩肋排* *辣酱
**Baby back ribs*
*嫩肋排
*- *I want my baby back ribs* - *Barbecue sauce*
*我想吃嫩肋排* *烧烤酱味的
*- *I want my baby back, baby back* - *Chili's...*
*我想吃嫩肋排* *辣酱味的
Ted, what the hell?
Ted 唱的什么狗屁
It's the only song we know with "Baby."
这是我唯一知道带"宝宝"的歌♥啊
I want my money back.
退我钱
What money? What? I lost my house.
什么钱 咋了 我可是房♥子都没了
Give me a break.
放我一马吧
Fun, right?
好玩吧 对不
No one is mingling.
大家怎么都不交流啊
Why are the morgue guys so damn cliquey?
太平间那几个伙计怎么那么融洽
I want yellow.
我想吃黄色的
I wish I had cool morgue friends.
我也想和他们交朋友
Hey guys!
嘿 伙计们
Ooooh! Oh.
哦哦哦 哦
Laverne, I didn't know you knit.
Laverne 我不知道你还会织毛衣
I sure do. Mr. Roberts
当然会了 我老公的袜子
doesn't have one pair of store-bought socks.
全都是我织的
I'm gonna knit you a muzzle.
我给你织个嘴套吧
Those are all from us.
那些都是我们送的
It's just Jack's old baby crap.
都是Jack小时候用的乱七八糟的东西
We're really excited
能处理掉这些东西
to get rid of all that stuff
我们开心死了
and watch you guys suffer through the hellish
然后可以看着你们
relationship-ruining nightmare
被宝宝折磨的
that is the baby phase.
死去活来
Open something. Go ahead.
打开看看 看吧看吧
Those are my workout pants. Uhhuh.
那是我的运动裤啊 嗯哼
She's been trying to get rid of those,
她一直想给我扔了
but I'll be honest with you,
但是实话告诉你
I love them cause they're so darn comfortable
我很喜欢穿因为它们好舒服
and boy, you can get them on real quick.
而且瞬间就能穿上
You ain't lying.
你说的真对
Baby, check it out.
宝贝 看看
Wonderful. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢你
Why can't we just talk to people?
我们就不能跟人聊聊吗
Because this is the baby games station.
这里是宝宝游戏站
Once we start playing, other people will join us.
只要我们开始玩 人们就会加入的
OK, guess what flavor baby food this is?
好了 猜猜这是什么味道的婴儿食物
Cab driver feet? No, Keith, it's turnips!
出租车司机臭脚 错 Keith 是甘蓝味儿的
You got it wrong,
你说错了
so you have to finish the whole jar!
得把整罐吃了
You guys, this is so much fun!
伙计们 好好玩啊
Where the hell are all your intern friends?
该死 你那些实习生朋友呢
Listen up, interns.
听着 实习生们
Notice the definition in the upper calf.
注意我小腿的线条哟
Look at it, damn it!
该死的 好好看着
See that?
看到没
Back in 'Nam, the choppers
在越南的时候 如果直升机
would hover eight feet above my head,
在我头上2米4以内
I'd jump in.
我就可以跳上去
You should've seen the look on Charlie's face.
你真应该看看Charlie脸上的表情
Not the enemy, son, the pilot, Charlie Ross.
不是敌人 孩子 是飞行员Charlie Ross
Great guy. He didn't make it back.
很好的伙计 可惜没能回来
Where's the cake?
蛋糕在哪儿
Eight feet? I don't believe it.
2米4吗 我不信
Believe that, missy.
你最好相信 小姐
I have to get ready.
我得赶紧准备了
I want my date with Kim to be perfect.
我希望和Kim的约会完美无缺
What do you think about
你觉得在海滩上
a romantic horseback ride on the beach?
来个浪漫骑行如何
Like you and I did for your birthday? Yeah.
就像咱俩在你生日那次吗 对
Except this time with two horses.
不过这次一人骑一匹
Why not just take her to your deck?
为啥不带她去你的露台
You guys can lie out and look at the stars.
你俩可以躺在上面看星星
Unfortunately, I can't.
可惜不行啊
My deck has become sort
我的露台变成
of a cruising spot for older gay gentlemen.
老年同性恋游♥行♥中心了
Get off my porch, you old queens.
离开我的阳台 你们这些老同志
Whose is this?
这谁的
Whose is this?
这谁的
You find somewhere else to hang out!
找别的地方玩儿去吧
I know for a fact Les Mis is in town!
我知道<悲惨世界>上映了
I tried turning my hose on them,
我试过用水管喷他们
but they liked it.
结果他们很喜欢
If anything, good luck, buddy.
那只能祝你好运了 兄弟
I didn't need luck,
我才不需要运气
because this was going to be the most romantic first date ever.
因为这会是最浪漫的初次约会
Your steed, my lady.
您的坐骑 我的女神
J.D., I've never ridden a horse
J.D. 我以前从来没有
on a beach before.
在海滩上骑过马
And upsie-daisy.
上去吧您哪
Woo! No saddles?
哇 你不用马鞍吗
You sure you're going to be OK riding bareback?
你确定你这样骑没问题吗
No problemo.
没问题
What's so hard about riding bareback?
不用马鞍有啥大不了的
Oh, that was amazing! Wasn't that so much fun?
实在太棒了 多有意思啊是不是
Oh yeah. That was awesome.
是啊 棒极了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Is this for when we buy the baby a dog?
这是给我们孩子养小狗用的吗
No. It's a baby cage.
不是 这是个婴儿笼子
It's a good one, too.
很不错的哟
See, when I was a kid,
我小时候时
mine didn't have these windows.
笼子可没这些窗户
It's perfect.
完美极了
If you wanna go out for dinner,
如果你俩出去吃饭
it's got a water bottle,
这儿还有饮水瓶呢
so you throw some cedar chips in there
你们还可以扔点木头片
so the baby can poop,
宝宝可以在上面便便了
you're made in the shade.
你们就没有后顾之忧啦
I'm kidding!
我开玩笑呢
It's for when they buy the baby a, uh, puppy.
是给你们孩子养狗用的
Oh!
噢
This one's from me and Keith.
这是我和Keith送你们的
He'd be here,
他本来在这儿的
but he's still in the bathroom,
但是他现在在卫生间
throwing up summer squash.
吃完西葫芦吐了
Let's see here.
让我们看看
Oooh.
唔
It's a preggy-teddy.
是件孕妇性感睡衣哟
I got it over at that new maternity lingerie store at the mall
我在商场里新开的那家孕妇内衣店买♥♥的
I had a very interesting conversation
我还跟亲切的老太太店主
with the sweet, old lady who owns the place.
进行了有趣的交谈
She says not many pregnant women shop there.
她说没多少孕妇在那儿买♥♥东西
It's mostly just fat whores.
都是肥胖婊在买♥♥
Oh. I got to get me one of those.
噢 我也得去买♥♥一件
Say, Bobbo.
Bobbo 这么说
You want to weigh in on pregnancy sex?
你是鼓励孕期性♥爱♥喽
It's a freak show.
简直是恐怖秀啊
You've seen an ultrasound.
你看过超声图吧
They have eyes, they have hands.
他们有眼有手
How do you think they're going to
你认为他们会怎么
react to an intruder?
对付入侵者
The baby can't grab me down there.
宝宝才不会抓我的命根子
The baby can't grab me down there? No, baby.
宝宝不会抓我的命根子吧 不会的 宝贝
Ok, I called an ambulance,
我叫了救护车
but you should really let me examine you.
但是你真的应该让我检查一下
Oh, no, no. The date continues.
不用 不用 约会继续
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表