had basically kidnapped me,
基本上算是绑♥架♥了我
when he helped me up,
但当他拉我起来
I couldn't help but feel
我不禁觉得
there was hope for our relationship yet.
我俩的关系还是有救的
I guess being locked up all day
我想被锁一整天
makes you appreciate
会让你对重要的事
the things that really matter.
心怀感激
Hey, did I ever thank you for all
嘿 我有谢过你这些年
the help that you've given me over the years?
给我的这么多帮助吗
Don't sweat it.
没什么大不了的
Like the support of a friend.
比如一个朋友的支持
The importance of family.
家庭的重要
What up, dawg?
你好吗 好兄弟
You know I'm down to play ball,
我要下去打球了
I just gotta drop Junior
我只需要先把宝宝
off with the old lady at the ducky park, yeah.
送到小鸭公园的老太太那儿
Yeah, then we're gonna hoop it up.
然后我们就可以打球了
Hey, you know what, this isn't really gonna work for me.
真是的 这对我行不通啊
I can't do it. I can't.
我做不到 我做不到
Or realizing you actually do make a difference.
或者意识到你真的帮上了忙
And there you go, Mr. McNair. Thank you.
好了 McNair先生 谢谢你
Don't mention it.
别客气
I wasn't talking to you.
我不是跟你说
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表