它们会停在哪儿 我不知道
But one thing Carla knows
但是有一件事Carla一定知道
is that in her uterus is a little, soft baby Turk.
那就是在她的子♥宫♥里 孕育了一个小Turk
Are you forgetting what happened
你忘了我父母的结婚纪念日上
when you had doves at my parents' anniversary?
你放鸽子发生啥了吗
This won't be indoors,Turk,
Turk 这次不在室内
and there won't be people throwing birdseed.
也没有人扔鸟食了
Why were people throwing seed?
我不明白为什么会有人扔鸟食啊
The point is you, my friend,
重点是你 我的朋友
have a chance to be on the greatest surprise
有机会为妻子呈现
a husband has ever pulled for his wife,
一个绝无仅有的伟大惊喜
and you get credit for it the length of your entire marriage.
而且这在你的婚姻生涯中都是绝对的加分项
I'm in! Great.
我加入 好样的
I'll tell everybody. You find Carla. Dr. Cox...
我去通知所有人 你去找Carla Cox医生
Halt. I will be doing nothing.
停 我啥也不干
Well, you at least won't tell Carla, right?
起码你不要去告诉Carla 可以吗
Ever since I was blitzkrieged by an enraged German named Otto,
自从我被一名叫做Otto的德国人痛扁了一顿
a certain Dr. Barbie no longer exists for me,
Barbie医生于我而言就不再存在了
so if she was to ask me a question,
如果她有问题要问我
I wouldn't be able to hear and you'd have to repeat it.
我根本听不到 你必须要给我重复一遍
Can you just please not tell Carla? Fine.
你能不要告诉Carla吗 好的
And Elliot, if you see Carla, don't get emotional.
还有Elliot 如果你看到Carla 千万控制情绪
Oh! No problem.
没问题
Really? Baby.
真的吗 婴儿
Oh, my God, Turk. Carla's gonna be so happy.
噢我的天哪 Turk Carla得多高兴啊
The family wants me to do a hip surgery.
这家人想让我给他做个臀部手术
What are they thinking? The guy's 92.
他们在想什么 他都92了
He's their grandfather. It's not like he's a dog
他是他们的爷爷诶 又不是宠物狗那样
and they can go to a kennel and pick out another one.
他们可以随便去养殖场再领养一只
We just got a lot of great new grandfathers in.
我们新到了一批特别棒的爷爷
OK. Ooh! Look at this one. He's so cute!
噢 看这个 他真可爱
Hey! Get out of my yard.
嘿 滚出我的院子
He's not good with people.
他不怎么会和人打交道
He's great, but we really don't want to separate them.
这个很好 但我们并不太想分开他们俩
I already have a grandma.
我已经有一个奶奶了
If I get one this little, everybody's gonna think I'm gay.
要是我挑这个的话 别人都会以为我是gay了
Oh, look at this fellow. Come here, boy.
噢 看这个 过来
Got a little hard candy for you.
我给你带了点糖
Come here. Yes. Good boy.
过来 对啦 真乖
Who's a good boy? You got
谁最乖
a candy you can unwrap in a movie theater.
你有糖了 这样你去看电影的时候就有的吃了
I'd name him Sebastian.
我会叫他Sebastian
Hey, what's up with the Janitor?
嘿 管♥理♥员♥怎么了
He seems a little more lurky than usual.
他好像比平时还要怪
Yeah,I pissed him off earlier today. How am I supposed to avoid him?
是啊 之前我把他惹急了 要怎么样躲他呢
Put the hide-and-seek sensor on him.
把捉迷藏传感器放在他身上
That way you'll always know where he is.
这样你就一直都能知道他在哪了
It would take a very clever
把这个小小的像硬币一样的传感器放他身上
plan to hide this tiny penny-like sensor on him.
可绝对不易啊
Five bucks if you eat this penny.
敢吃这个硬币 我就给你5块
Done... and done.
成交 好了
We pulled it off. See if it works.
成功了 看看有没有效果
My friend, we have just LoJacked the Janitor. Hello?
我亲爱的朋友 我们刚刚锁定了管♥理♥员♥
Dr.Cox.I've got a patient with osteomyelitis who needs a bone biopsy.
Cox医生 我有个骨髓炎病人需要骨活组织检查
Who do you use?
我应该去找谁
You've put me in an awkward
你把我置于进退两难的位置了
spot because I'm a healer and I want to help,
因为我是个医生 我想去治病救人
but speaking to you would
但是跟你对话又等于
acknowledge your existence. And you don't exist.
承认你的存在 可你明明是不存在的
So I'm going to address the stapler.
所以我就跟订书机讲话啦
Hi, stapler. The red is killer.
你好 订书机 你穿红色可真好看呢
By the way, there's a certain Dr.
顺便说一下 Brownsfield医生
Brownsfield who is just the most wonderful bone guy.
是最合适人选
What? What's that, stapler?
什么 你说什么订书机
Oh, no. She... She's an actual doctor.
噢 不 她真的是个医生
Neither of you are very funny.
你们俩一点都不好笑
Here are your lab results.
这是你的检测结果
Oh, my God, Carla.
噢 我的天哪 Carla
Elliot, honey. what's wrong? Yeah, Elliot, honey. What's wrong?
Elliot 亲爱的 怎么了 是啊 Elliot 亲爱的 你怎么了
Nothing, I'm just very emotional because, um...
没什么 我太激动了因为 呃
Keith dumped me. I have to go.
Keith把我甩了 我得走了
Another one. Shoot.
又来一个 真倒霉
Keith, I have been watching you and you've got some potential.
Keith 我一直在关注你 我觉得你很有潜力
You do, but can I give you one piece of advice?
但是我能给你一个建议吗
Please. It is all about confidence.
请说 就是自信问题
Hell, be a cocky bastard. Throw 'em a wink every once in a while.
做个自大狂 时不时给他们抛个媚眼
Show me a wink. Show me the wink. Give me the wink.
给我试一下 给我做一个 给我个媚眼
That's the guy. That's the guy who broke our friend's heart.
就是那个人 就是那个人伤了我们朋友的心
Well, hey. He's probably hurting too. Mmm...
好吧 他有可能也受情伤煎熬 唔
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
Oh, no. He did not just wink at me.
他竟然在给我抛媚眼
For the next five minutes, I am not a nurse.
接下来的5分钟我不是护士
Carla, Carla. There is a better way.
Carla Carla 有一个更好的办法
I don't like it, but Jordan
我是很不喜欢的
tells her friends intimate details about me.
但是Jordan会把我的隐私告诉她的朋友们
Our sex lives, parenting deficiencies.
我们性生活还有管教孩子方面的事情这些她都会说
The point is I'm sure Elliot has told you things about Keith.
重点是我确定Elliot有告诉你很多Keith的事情
So instead of yelling at him, why not calmly let him know
所以与其去吼他 干嘛不平静地
that you know things that he thinks no one knows.
告诉他你知道一些他以为没人知道的事情呢
Oh, Keith, mind taking a walk with me?
Keith 跟我一起散个步怎么样
Yeah.
好的
Is Carla gone? Yeah. She sure is.
Carla走了吗 是啊 她走了
Oh, thank God. Say Barbie? We're even.
噢那就好 Barbie 我们扯平了
Oh, no.
噢 天啊
All right. Before Carla arrives,
好了 在Carla来之前
I want to thank you all for turning out.
我想先感谢大家的出席
Especially you, Father Rosenberg.
尤其是你 Rosenberg神父
Incidentally, when all this is over,
另外 等事情结束了
I'd love to get the back story on that name of yours, OK?
我想了解一下你名字的来历 可以吗
Excuse me.
失陪一下
OK. Coming through.
好的 穿过来了
OK. Now, apparently they don't have fetus balloons. Who knew?
好了 很明显哦 人家不卖♥♥婴儿形状的气球 鬼知道呢
What I've done is attach string to the belly buttons
所以我就在这些气球小宝宝的肚脐上
of these baby balloons to signify the umbilical cord.
连根线来代表脐带
OK,Make sure everybody gets one.
好了 确保人手一个啊
Keith, you seem to have missed the point here.
Keith 你搞错重点了啦
We're not really broken up.
我们并没有真的分手
I just can't believe you told
我只是不敢相信
Carla I made out with my sister in sixth grade.
你竟然告诉Carla我六年级的时候跟我妹妹亲热过
I don't understand why you're so embarrassed about that.
真不明白你干嘛不好意思啊
I've met Denise. She's gorgeous.
我见过Denise 我觉得她很美啊
We're just going to have to face that fact
我们得面对这个现实啊
you might not get pregnant for a very, very, very long time.
你可能很长很长很长一段时间内都不会怀孕了
I know it's going to happen.
我们肯定会有的
Turk. And you know what I'm looking forward to the most?
Turk 你知道我最期待的是什么吗
What's that?
是什么
When we can go around to our friends
就是我怀了之后
and tell them one-by-one, "I'm pregnant!"
我们就可以去挨个拜访朋友们 告诉他们我怀孕了
I can't wait to see the look of surprise on each one of their faces.
我简直迫不及待想看看他们脸上惊喜的表情了
I think about it every day.
我每天都在想
Anyone tries to take those moments away from me,
要是有人企图夺走这属于我的光荣时刻
I'll kill them.
我一定会杀了他
Me too. Just need to send a quick text.
我助你一臂之力 等我先发个信息
Oh, no. We've got a glitch.
等一下 我们出了个小岔子
Abort the plan! Abort the surprise!
计划流产 惊喜夭折
Abort the babies!
流掉宝宝
Everybody, run!
大家快跑
Sorry about the whole "Abort the babies" Thing.
不好意思 口误讲了"流掉宝宝"的话
Actually, I'm pro-choice.
实际上我提倡堕胎合法
Knowing someone's pregnant when they don't know it
在本人不知道的情况下知道她怀孕了
themselves can get a bit complicated.
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表