第五季 第六集
【实习医生风云】
Since my scooter was in the shop,
因为我的小摩托在店里
I didn't know how I was going to get to work today,
我不知道今天该怎么去上班
but luckily, my neighbor, Ronald,
不过幸好 我的领居Ronald
lent me his ride.
把他的车借给了我
Ronald's six.
Ronald才六岁
But I still got there in time
不过我还是来得及
to steal the guard's Arts & Leisure section.
顺走保安看的"艺术与休闲"专栏报
<纽♥约♥时♥报♥>周日版专题栏目
Arts & Leisure section
Hello!
你好
Around here, everyone has some sort of morning ritual.
这里 每个人都有些早晨惯例
Whether it's getting help on the daily word jumble
有的是让做了气管切开手术
from the dyslexic tracheotomy patient...
诵读困难的病人帮忙做每日猜词
T-P-l-P-O-E.
T P I P O E
Pot pie.
鸡肉馅饼
Save your voice, Marsha.
保护嗓子 Marsha
Mmm. Save it.
呃 别说了
Cursing out an innocent orderly
因被偷的理疗浴缸
over a stolen physical therapy tub...
而怒骂无辜的勤务工
Damn it, you'd better find it!
该死的 你最好给我找到
Physical therapy tubs don't just disappear!
理疗浴缸不会莫名其妙消失的
Or, for some,
或者对有些人来说
just a relaxing afternoon soak on the roof.
就是在屋顶悠闲地泡个澡
Oh, come on. Let me in.
行了吧 让我进来吧
This totally covers my boys.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥已经被遮得严严实实了
You try to get in here wearing that thing,
穿着那玩意儿进来试试
and I'm gonna give you a four-story atomic wedgie.
我会把你的内♥裤♥拉到四层楼高 然后套在你头上
Wah! My eyes!
啊 我的眼睛
Well, yeah, it hurt.
嗯 很疼
But when you accept the keys to the hog,
但当你接受了哈雷摩托钥匙
you become a lifetime member of the danger club.
就成了危险俱乐部的终身会员
Excuse me, fine ladies,
对不起了 淑女们
I've got lives to save.
我要去拯救生命了
Oh! Ronald's gonna be mad. Yeah,well He's six.
Ronald会疯的 他才六岁
What's he gonna do? Kick my ass?
他能怎样 打我吗
Again?
再打一次吗
Hey, Check this guy's chart out.
嘿 看一下这家伙的病例
He says he's been in pain for like three months.
他说疼了大概三个月了
For doctors, pain is complicated.
对医生而言 疼痛是很复杂的
Every patient handles it differently,
每个病人的疼痛忍♥受力各不相同
depending on their race...
这取决于他们的种族
Does what hurt?
有什么疼的
... gender...
和性别有关
Ow! I just bit the inside of my lip.
哎哟 我咬到内嘴唇了
Nothing has ever hurt so badly!
没有比这更痛的了
... or even their sex life.
甚至跟他们的性生活有关
Oh, yeah! That feels good!
耶 真爽
And since there's no way to truly gauge
因为没有方法确切计量
how much pain someone's in,
一个人的疼痛程度
we have to rely on an archaic chart.
我们只得对照古老的疼痛图
Mr. Peele,
Peele先生
you're about a seven on the pain chart.
你大约是疼痛图上的七级疼
Yep, you're a seven.
对 你是七级疼
What's a 10?
十级呢
That's a 10.
那是十级
After four years here,
在这四年后
I'm finally comfortable with helping myself to
我终于能自在尽情地吃
the nurses' muffin basket.
护士的松饼篮了
Mmm...Blueberry-cran-carrot-zucchini
蓝莓鲱鱼胡萝卜西葫芦
poppy-seed-chocolate-chip.
罂粟子碎巧克力味
All right, everybody.
好了各位
Last one here has to do a double shift this weekend!
最后到的这周末轮双班
Keith,looks like you just lost your weekend.
Keith 看起来你的周末没了
What? I totally beat Lisa!
啥 我完胜Lisa啊
Lisa call that androgynous husband of yours
Lisa 打电♥话♥给你的双性人丈夫
and tell him or her you're mine this weekend.
告诉他或她 这周末你得跟着我了
But I feel like I edged out James.
但我觉得我险胜了James
Ok, my bad,
好吧 我的错
so we're not crystal clear on the ground rules.
我们还不是非常清楚基本规则
OK, tomorrow it will be the last one to touch my face.
那就定为明天最后一个碰到我脸的人
Nah, I'm not gonna like that.
不行 我不喜欢那样的
The last one to touch my bot...
最后一个碰到我屁♥股♥的
No, that's probably illegal.
不 那可能是犯法的
I tell you what, I'll just e-mail everyone.
好吧 我之后给大家发邮件吧
That's what I'll do.
就那么做
This day and age that's what you do.
这种年头就该那么做
OK, over here.
好 来这边
Guys, Mr. Jenkins spent all night without being treated.
各位 Jenkins先生一整晚没人照料
Now, I know he's homeless
现在我知道了 他是流浪汉
and smells like an obese man's two-sie.
闻起来就像胖子拉的臭屎
Hey! Sorry, thought you were dozing.
嘿 抱歉 以为你在打盹呢
The thing is, guys,
重点是 各位
it doesn't matter if he's homeless guy
无所谓他是流浪汉啊
or some senile old racist...
还是种族主义的老顽固
Which people do I hate again?
再问一遍 我讨厌哪类人
Immigrants, Mr. Bursick.
移♥民♥ Bursick先生
You hate all immigrants.
你讨厌所有移♥民♥
And why do I hate...?
那我为什么讨厌
I don't have time, Mr. Bursick.
我没那么多时间 Bursick先生
Guys, if I give you a patient,
各位 如果我交给你一个病人
I expect you to work your butts off for him.
是希望你全心全意的照料他
And P.S., Mr. Jenkins is a Vietnam vet.
再补充一点 Jenkins先生是个越南老兵
So let's take care of him like he took care of our nation.
所以我们要像他曾经照看我们的祖国那样 照顾他
Get out of here!
散了吧
That's how you light a fire under their butts,
鼓舞士气就该这么来
Perry, you get 'em going with some inspiration!.
Perry 你要让他们斗志激昂的前进
Too much talking, too much talking,
太啰嗦太啰嗦了
too much talking, too much talking,
太啰嗦太啰嗦了
too much talking, too much talking.
太啰嗦太啰嗦了
Why did you order a BMP test on my patient,
昨晚你为什么要给我的病人
Mrs. Wilk, last night?
Wilk太太预约骨形成蛋白测试
Because she's my patient. Interesting,
因为她是我的病人 有意思
seeing as I admitted her.
鉴于是我让她住院的
And I treated her last night.
昨晚是我照顾她的
Dr. Dorian, why do I hate all...?
Dorian医生 为什么我讨厌所有的
Because they're stealing all of our jobs, Mr. Bursick,
因为他们抢了我们的饭碗 Bursick先生
Stealing all of our jobs.
抢了我们所有的人饭碗
Perry, we spent an equal amount of time on Mrs. Wilk,
Perry 我们对Wilk太太一样尽心
and seeing as we're both attendings,
又因为我们都是主治医师
I.E. "Equals,"
就是说 "旗鼓相当 "
why don't we let her decide who her doctor is, huh?
为何不让她自己决定由谁负责哈
Or we could skip the day trip to Unnecessary-land,
或者我们可以略过这一步
and instead, simply concede that Mrs. Wilk is my patient
简单点承认Wilk太太是我的病人
and while we are both attendings,
还有 尽管我们都是主治医师
we are in no way equals.
我们可不是旗鼓相当的
We are, in fact, not equals.
事实上我们是不同的
We are... hmm, unequals.
嗯 我们不一样的
I choose Dr. Dorian. Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我选Dorian医生 哦天哪 天哪
I don't even believe it!
难以置信
I don't believe it-lieve it-lieve it!
不敢相相相信啊
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
哇啊哇哇哇
Yes! I'm shaking! Look at this! It's crazy-talk!
噢耶 我在发抖 快看 碉堡的对话啊
He played hearts with me all night.
他昨晚和我玩了一晚上扑克
You're a very strange man, aren't you?
你是个怪小伙 对吧
I was a premie.
我是早产儿
Mr. Peele, I have run every test,
Peele先生 每项测试都给你做了
and I cannot find any medical reason for your pain.
我还是没找到你的痛因
Then Elliot did what every good doctor does
然后Elliot做了每个靠谱医生
when they're truly stumped.
被难倒时都会做的事
She pawned him off.
把他推给别人
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表