and she knows you're not ready.
她知道你还没准备好
Bummer.
可惜了
Don't worry about it, man. He bought it. It's cool.
别担心 他信了 没事的
I have to talk to Elliot before my brother Dan does.
我得赶在Dan之前和Elliot谈谈
Herbert.I'm afraid your back pain may involve your spinal cord,
Herbert 我怀疑你后背疼痛跟脊髓有关系
so we need to get you an MRI. Now where is my pen?
所以你需要做核磁共振 我的笔去哪了
Elliot! Elliot!
Elliot Elliot
What's up, J.D.?
干嘛 J.D
My brother's on his way up.
我哥要来了
You have to tell him the only reason you don't wanna be with him
你得告诉他你不想和他在一起
is 'cause he doesn't want kids right now.
是因为他还不想要孩子
J.D., just tell him the truth.
J.D 你就实话实说吧
Elliot.Last time I was honest with Dan about his life,
Elliot 上次我对他实话实说
it just made him feel like crap.
他听了之后糟糕透顶
He didn't talk to me again until our dad died.
直到父亲去世他才肯和我说话
Do you really want me to do that?
你真希望我这么做吗
Cause I'm not sure what would get us back together this time.
因为我不知道下次得等到谁去世了
Dad can't die again.
我爸又不能死两次
What's going on, guys?
聊什么呢 伙计们
I'm not having a staring contest with you, Ted.
我才不和你玩瞪眼比赛 Ted
OK, one-nothing, me. Oh, yeah.
好了 我赢了 噢 耶
Yeah.
耶
OK, back to work.
好了 继续工作
This next patient claims their stent was implanted incorrectly.
下一件是病人投诉支架植入方式不对
What's a stent?
什么是支架啊
A tube that holds arteries open.
支撑主动脉工作的管子
All right.
知道了
And what's a Buckland?
Buckland是什么啊
That's a predominantly hairless growth never found on women.
指男人不长头发的现象
Weird.
真怪啊
It's your last name, Ted.
那是你的姓 Ted
Good one.
不错嘛
So you got the baby fever, huh? Yep.
听说你着急要孩子啊 是的
Hopefully I'm already pregnant with Keith's child.
希望我已经怀上Keith的孩子了
Oh, come on! I'm 25! I haven't even been to Europe!
噢 不是吧 我才25 我还没去过欧洲呢
Keith, wait! No!
Keith 等等 不
I got a good feeling about those two. Well, I'm off.
我预感他俩会有好结果 好了 我走了
All right. Say hi to Mom for me. Yep. Get my stuff.
替我给咱妈带好 嗯 我回去收拾收拾
And like that, he was gone.
就这样 他走了
You know what name I've always liked for a girl?
你知道我想给女孩取什么名字吗
Honor.
Honor(贞操)
Turk, you know how mean boys are.
Turk 你知道小男孩多讨厌的
They'd be all like, "I got on her. Did you get on her?"
他们会说 我上过她了 你上了没
Yeah, everybody got on her 'cause she's easy.
每个人都想上她 因为她很随便
That's your daughter. Yes, it is.
说的可是你女儿 是的
It's just weird.
太怪了
Angie was perfect. Now nothing seems as good.
Angie这名字很完美 现在别的名字都不如它好
What you got there, sir? Dead hamster.
先生 你手里拿的什么 死仓鼠
Angie's dead?
Angie死了
Baby, we got our name back! Yeah!
宝贝儿 咱们的名字回来了 耶
Sir, if no one's officially called dibs...
如果没人要的话
Take it, freak.
拿着吧 疯子
What?
干嘛
I'm making a hamster vest for one of my squirrels.
我要给我的松鼠做件仓鼠皮背心
What's going on?
怎么了
I love you too, dumpling, but I have to work late.
我也爱你 小可爱 但是我得加班
I'll make it up to you this weekend.
这周末陪你好不好
Ted's on the phone with his mom, so we're taking a five. Why?
Ted和他妈打电♥话♥呢 于是我们就休息了 为什么啊
Why is Kelso doing this to me? Well, you know.
Kelso为什么这么对我 你懂的
No. I don't. All I remember
不 我不知道 我只记得
is that we were both making fun of our kids,
我们在开彼此孩子的玩笑
and then bam, he stuck me with Ted.
然后 嘭 他就把我和Ted困在一起了
No, no. You made fun of your kid, he made fun of his kid,
不 不 你开你儿子的玩笑 他开他儿子的玩笑
and then you made fun of his kid.
接着你取笑了他儿子
Don't you get it?
你还不懂吗
You can never say bad things about someone else's kid.
你永远不能说别人家孩子的坏话
Ever.
永远
Mom, if you can't reach that spot with the lotion,
妈 如果你抹乳液抹不到那里
I'll get it for you when I get home late tonight.
就等我晚上回去帮你抹吧
OK, kisses.
好了 亲亲
You ready to get back in there? Yeah. Gotta vomit first.
准备好回去工作了吗 等我先吐会儿
Ok.
好的
OK, guys, let's all gather around. Huddle up.
好了 大伙 聚过来 快点
Now, you guys, Herbert in there needs an MRI,
现在 大伙 Herbert需要做核磁共振
but he won't fit in to our machine. Anybody know what we should do?
但是他进不了仪器 谁有办法
Nobody wanted to say it,
谁也不想说
but sometimes when hospitals have Herbert-sized patients,
但有时像Herbert这种体型的病人
they'll send them to the one place that has MRI machines big enough.
只有一个地方的仪器是能用的
The zoo.
动物园
I know what you're all thinking, but I'm not gonna do that to Herbert .
我知道你们的想法 但是我不会这么做的
It's too humiliating.
太侮辱人了
Herbert. You're too big for our MRI machine
Herbert 你太胖了 进不了核磁共振器
so we're gonna have to take you to the zoo.
我们只能带你去动物园做检查了
Damn. Well, that sucks.
该死 那糟透了
You kinda brought this on yourself, didn't you?
这都是你自己造成的 不是吗
Man.
天啊
Why do you hate Herbert?
你为什么讨厌Herbert
He's been in here seven times, all for weight related problems.
他来这7次了 都是超重造成的
I mean, he's never tried to get healthier.
他从来不想着努力变健康
Sometimes, protecting someone's feelings isn't the best way to go.
有时候 过度保护别人的感受不是什么好办法
Spare me the tough love speech. All right?
别跟我扯这套严厉的爱了 行吗
You really think going in there being mean to
你真以为恶言相向
Herbert gonna cause him to turn his life around?Lose 100 pounds.
就是帮助Herbert了吗 就能帮他瘦下去100磅么
Probably not. But as long as I'm still in there trying to get him to change,
可能不会 但至少我在帮助他做改变
so I can sleep at night.
我晚上才能睡得安稳
When you think about your brother later, how are you gonna sleep?
当你想起你对你哥做的一切 你晚上睡得着么
Angie and George.
Angie和George
You know what's weird? Hmm?
知道什么很怪吗 嗯
Now that they have names, everything seems so real.
现在他们有名字了 一切都变的真实了
I can see George's smile.
我能看见George在笑
And I can see Angie having your curly hair.
还能看见Angie和你一样的卷发
I hope she doesn't have my ear infections.
希望她不会和我一样有中耳炎
I was really sick as a baby.
我小时候真的很多病
I was a climber.
我喜欢到处爬
Our windows don't have bars. You know.
咱们的窗户没有栏杆
If George get himself up he can fall into the alley.
如果George爬上去掉下去怎么办
What if George doesn't love me?
如果George不爱我怎么办
What if Angie stops breathing in her sleep?
如果Angie睡觉时呼吸停止了怎么办
Why'd we have to pick these stupid names? I hate it when things get real!
咱为什么非得起名字呢 我讨厌这么具象的感觉
You know.When I was in high school,
我高中的时候
I had a shop teacher named George who hated black people.
我手工课的老师George特别讨厌黑人
There was a prostitute at my town mall,her name was Angie.
我们那个镇中心 有个妓♥女♥就叫Angie
Great.well, those names are out. Yeah, they're out!
这下好了 这俩名字排除了 是啊 排除
And we don't need new ones. we don't need new ones for nine months.
咱也不用取新名字 九个月之内不用
I'm ready for bed. Me too.
我准备睡觉了 我也是
Hey, Bob, you got a minute?
嘿 Bob 有时间吗
If you killed Ted, I don't wanna know about it.
如果你杀了Ted 别告诉我
Just make sure it's not traceable to the hospital.
别牵扯到医院就行
That's not why I'm here. But it's good to know.
我不是为这个来的 不过很高兴你这么说
Look, uh
听着 呃
I just wanted to apologize for what I said about your son.
我想为说你儿子的事道歉
Well, he hasn't turned out exactly as I'd planned.
他没按照我预想的方向发展
For example. I always imagined we'd spend
举个例子 我一直以为他13岁的生日
his 13th birthday fly-fishing in Montana.
会和我在蒙大拿飞钓
Where did you spend it?
那最后在哪过的
On 42nd Street, camped out for Ain't Misbehavin tickets.
在42号♥街 为了买♥♥Ain't Misbehavin的票彻夜排队
He's a good kid, though.
但他是个好孩子
Tell me about him.
再讲讲他吧
He is a good kid. He's always been a good kid.
他是个好孩子 他一直都是好孩子
First time I knew we weren't
第一次我们意见不合
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表