来一点儿 再来点儿
All right, ease it in. Ease it in.
好吧 适应适应
As I sidestroked through the salty waters of the great Pacific...
当我在太平洋苦咸的的海水中侧泳时
Pick an apple, put it in your pocket.Pick an apple, put it in your pocket.
捡个苹果 放进口袋 捡个苹果 放进口袋
... I wondered if everyone was doing as well as I was.
不知道别人是不是跟我做得一样好
Why are all these cameras here?
为什么这么多摄像机在这里
Turkelton, this is quite the event here at Sacred Fart.
Trukelton 这可是圣屁医院的一件大事
I can't help it, it kills me.
我真忍♥不住 快逗死我了
Yeah, we got visiting doctors, video crews,
是啊 我们有主治医生 摄制组
even that Japanese news anchor who slept with me
甚至那个跟我睡过觉的日本新闻主播
when I convinced her I was an oil tycoon.
我骗她说我是个石油大亨
If she comes over here, my name is T-Bone!
如果她过来的话 记住我是叫T骨
We're also getting a good bit
我们现在也引起了
of interest from the seismologists at Caltech,
加州理工学院地震学家的一点兴趣
who I understand will be
我估计他们可以
able to chart the magnitude of the scream
记录下你催眠状态下的病人
emanating from your hypnosis patient, as well as, of course,
发出的尖叫震级 当然了
the numerous after-screams that are sure to follow.
还有后面跟着的无数"余叫"震级
No interviews!
禁止采访
Turk. Turk, where are you going?
Turk Turk 你要去哪儿
Honey I can't do this. I don't believe in any of this hypnotism crap.
亲爱的我做不来 我根本就不相信催眠这种鬼话
I only needed to impress Kelso. Oh, so great, you lied to me.
我只是想给Kelso留个好印象 好啊 你骗了我
I'm about to ruin my career
我的事业就快要毁了
by plunging a knife into a completely conscious person.
因为我要把刀插到一个完全清醒的人身上
But you know what, you're absolutely right,
但是你知道吗 你完全正确
let's focus on the lying.
咱们先关注说谎的事
As I reached the biking
当我进入单车比赛阶段
stage and finally realized what chafing was,
我终于知道了什么叫皮肤擦痛
I got a surprise visitor.
还来了个不速之客
How's it goin'?
骑得怎么样
Well, my bike is rusty,
我的车子有点生锈
I haven't been able to feel
从我的生殖器入水那一刻开始
my genitals since they first touched water,
我就一直没感到它们存在了
and the only thing I've had to eat all day is half a jellyfish.
我今天唯一"被吃下"的东西是半只海蜇
Why are you here? Can I talk to you about Jake?
你来这儿干啥 我可以和你聊聊Jake吗
That's a dangerous topic. Talk to Carla.
危险话题 跟Carla说去
Yeah, anytime I talk to Carla about a guy, she tells me to marry him
每次我跟她说一个男的 她就让我跟他结婚
so the four of us can go to dinner together.
这样我们就可以进行四人晚宴了
I've been dating this guy for a few weeks,
我和这个人约会几个星期了
but I just found out that he went on a gay cruise last month.
但我刚刚发现上个月他参加了同志巡游
It's probably a cheap trip. Marry him, and the four of us'll have dinner.
说不定是个打折旅行 嫁给他 咱们四个一起晚餐
But he also said he might be gay! Dinner!
但他还说他可能是同志啊 晚餐哟
Talking to you about Jake violates
跟你讨论Jake可是违反了
two most important tenets of our relationship.
咱们关系中两条最重要的原则
One, keep discussion superficial.
一 保持肤浅的话题
And two, no talking while my boys are straddling chrome.
二 在我的蛋蛋相互打磨的时候别跟我说话
That one's new. Why don't you try a higher gear?
这条是新的 你为什么不换个高速档
It's like pedaling in hummus! See ya, buddy!
简直像在鹰嘴豆泥里蹬车 回见 伙计
Oh, thank God!
噢 谢天谢地
I think the bike part's finally over. Oh, no!
我想单车部分终于结束了 噢 不
Whoa!
哇
I can play with signs too!
我也会改标牌哟
This is great. I'm being assisted by a magician.
真棒啊 一个魔术师当我的助手
The only way you are going to get through this is you believe it's gonna work.
你唯一撑过去的办法就是相信它会有用的
Yeah.
好吧
Ow!
啊
That was just a fingernail, honey!
那只是用指甲啊 亲爱的
How would you like it if I cut out your appendix?
如果我直接切掉你的阑尾你感觉如何
Let's just forget for one second that hypnosis is used to lower bleeding,
我们暂且先不提催眠可以用来降低出血量
aid recovery, or help patients deal with pain.
帮助恢复 还可以帮助病人减轻疼痛
You are married now.
重要的是你现在结婚了
So start believing what
所以开始相信
I tell you to believe. And don't pinch me!
我让你相信的事情 还有别掐我
During the eight-mile run, dehydration set in.
进行13公里长跑时 脱水出现了
Hang in there, buddy! See you at the luau!
坚持住 伙计 烤猪宴会见
They already finished and cooked a pig?
他们已经完成了还烤了一头猪
Hey, J.D.
嘿 J.D
You're real. Although the dolphin costume's a little odd.
你是真的啊 尽管海豚服饰有点奇怪
This Jake thing is still really bothering me.
Jake的事还是很让我心烦
Elliot,You know our rules.
Elliot 你知道我们的原则
- Yeah,I've been thinking about that.
我知道 我一直在考虑这个问题呢
Who wants to have a superficial friendship?
谁会想要一段肤浅的友谊呢
And god, do you remember how close we used to be?
老天 记得咱们以前多亲密吗
Dealing with Dr. Cox, dealing with our screwed-up families,
一起对付Cox医生 我们操蛋的家人
talking about everything? I miss that.
无话不谈 我想念那些
This is working. Not for me.
原则还是有用的 对我可不是
I wanna be able to tell you my boyfriend really freaked me out.
我想跟你说说我的男友真把我吓坏了
Well, if he freaked you out, why don't you go and talk to him?
如果他吓坏了你 你为啥不跟他说呢
I don't know! You tell me.
我不知道 你告诉我
All right, fine, Elliot. You wanna know why? You're just like me.
好吧 好吧 Elliont 你想知道为啥 你就跟我一样
You're scared 'cause you feel
你害怕了因为你觉得
you haven't accomplished anything with your life.
你的人生一事无成
Instead of running a triathlon,
你不是跑铁人三项
you're pushing forward with a guy you don't belong with.
而是把一个不是你归宿的男人往前推
You know as well as I do,
你和我一样清楚
one of these days he's gonna open up a bottle of white wine for you
总有一天 他给你开了一瓶白葡萄酒
when you really prefer red,
而其实你真正喜欢的是红酒
except you never told him that.You wanna know why?
但是你从来没跟他说过 想知道为啥吗
It's because he's not right for you, Elliot. Are you happy now?
因为他不适合你 Elliot 现在你满意了吗
You're pretty smart for a guy running in bike shoes.
作为一个穿着单车鞋跑步的人你还真聪明
Must... finish... race.
必须 完成 比赛
You can do this. You can do this.
你可以做到 你可以做到
What are you saying to her?
你跟她说什么呢
"You can do this. You can do this."
"你可以做到 你可以做到"
Small world. Scalpel.
无巧不成书啊 手术刀
Making first incision.
准备下第一刀
Well, here goes.
好吧 开始了
Hmm?
恩
All right!
不错
Clamp, please!
手术钳
They say that, in life, all good things must come to an end.
人们说 生活中所有美好的事情都会结束
Sometimes it comes quietly.
有时结束得无声无息
I like red. You do?
我喜欢红酒 是吗
Jake, I think we need to talk.
Jake 我想我们得谈谈
And sometimes, not so quietly. You can do this.
有时却不那么静悄悄的 你可以做到
Oh-b no-b.
噢b 该死的b
You can do this! You can do this!
你可以做到 你可以做到
You can do this! You can do this!
你可以做到 你可以做到
And suddenly, you realize
然后突然你会意识到
you've taken something as far as it can go.
你已经尽力前进到了最远
What the hell was I thinking? No, you did great, baby.
我到底在想啥 不 你做得很好 宝贝
She's right, Turkelton. Hell, without anesthesia,
她说得对 Turkelton 天 在没有麻醉的情况下
you made it halfway through a surgery. I bet you could publish that.
你还完成了一半手术 你能对此发表个文章了
Maybe they'll put it in Almost Magazine.
也许他们会把它刊登在"差点儿"杂♥志♥上
You know, it wouldn't hurt you to make some noise around here.
你知道 在这儿出点风头对你没什么害处
How's this? Blow it out your ass, Bob.
从你屁♥股♥吹出些风头如何 Bob
See? My baby made some noise.
看到没 我的宝贝出风头啦
Yeah, I made some noise, all right.
是啊 我出风头了 好吧
J.D., what you said before...
J.D 你之前说的那些话
I knew you were right. Anyway, I'm sorry I got mad.
我知道你是对的 总之 很抱歉我发飙了
I said I knew you.
都说了我了解你
Thanks. You were wrong about one thing, though.
谢谢 不过你还是错了一件事
We are moving forward.
我们还是有进步的
Elliot, I'm 30 years old, I'm single, I'm homeless
Elliot 我30岁了 我还单身 无家可归
and I'm pretty sure I just soiled myself.
而且我很肯定我刚拉裤兜了
Why don't you just move into my place?
你为什么不搬来和我一起住呢
Oh, great, then we'll be two losers under one roof.
真好 那我们就是一个屋檐下的两个屌♥丝了
By my watch, you've got
我的表显示你还有8分钟
eight minutes to finish this thing. Come on.
可以完成比赛 来吧
A wise man once said the human spirit can overcome any obstacle.
一个智者曾经说过人类的精神可以战胜一切阻碍
I can't. Come on!
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表