We got a stud alert in here!
此处种马出没警告哦
OK, this is just mathematically impossible.
好吧 这在数学上不可能成立的
Keith, Dr. Dorian and I have to get to work now, OK?
Keith Dorian医生和我要去上班了 好吗
Why don't you clean this up, then drop off my laundry
你把这里收拾一下 把我要干洗的衣服送去
and go get me a coffee and
然后给我买♥♥杯咖啡带去医院好吗
bring it to the hospital. Run along, like a bunny.
快去 像小兔子一样动起来吧
Sure thing, Elliot.
没问题 Elliot
Keith! It's after nine. It's Dr. Reid now.
Keith 过了九点了 叫我Reid医生
Dr. Reid. Dr. Reid.
Reid医生 Reid医生
I love booty calls.
我爱死约炮了
"El Toro Grande"?
El Toro Grande
I'm not familiar with this brand.
我怎么没听过这牌子
No change. Her FIO2 is still 50 percent.
没变化 她的氧体积分数还是50%
I said no cream.
我说了不加奶油
I didn't say no cream. It's like having a sex puppy.
其实我没说不加奶油 就像养了只性宠一样
What's your problem? I gotta tell you.I can't stand that guy.
你什么毛病 实话说吧 我讨厌他
J.D., he's just a booty call.
J.D 他就是个炮♥友♥
Say the word and I'll end it.
你张嘴我就甩了他
I'd appreciate it if you'd end it.
真的吗 那真是太好了
Oh, my God. You've turned Keith into a forbidden fruit.
噢 天呐 你刚刚把Keith变成禁果了
I must have him now.
这下我必须得到他了
Heel!
快跟我来
Oh. Hey, bud. Check out my new mop bling.
噢 嘿 伙计 看看我拖布上的新钻石
It's cool. I cleaned it.
没事的 我洗过了
Oh, so what? Now we're pals again?
噢 怎么着 这会儿又成朋友了
I've got to be honest. I'm confused there, Sasquatch.
说实话 我有点迷糊 大脚野人
I got a rep to protect, OK?
我要维护声誉的 好吗
I'm sort of seen as the king of working folks.
在这帮工人眼里 我就是国王一般的存在
If they catch me hobnobbing with a doctor-type,
如果他们抓到我和医生交往过密
I won't get my cut of
我就拿不到我那份
prosthetics we looted from the storage room.
从库房♥偷出来再切好的义肢了
How's that? We sell feet to college kids for $500.
什么 切下的脚可以卖♥♥给大学生500大洋一只
Apparently, they... smoke something out of them.
他们用那东西抽大♥麻♥什么的
Let me get this straight. You are embarrassed to be seen with me?
把话说清楚 和我在一起害你丢人了 是吗
At the hospital.
医院里是的
At the bar we can hang out all we want.
但是酒吧的话就随便了
You rich, yacht-owning punk! You think...
你个富得流油的废物 你以为
They're gone. It's cool. See you at the bar.
他们走了 没事了 酒吧见
Aw, sweetie,
嗷 亲爱的
Do you want me to call his
要不要我给他妈妈打电♥话♥
mommy and tell her he's being mean to you?
说她儿子欺负你了
My friend is mean to me.
我朋友欺负我
Listen. Honey, I know you're angry.
听着 宝贝儿 我知道你生气了
But look what I found in my locker. A wad of cash.
但看看我在储物柜里找到什么了 一沓钱呢
You can buy the shoes you wanted.
你可以去买♥♥鞋了 随便买♥♥
I'm not mad about that gym thing. Sign this please.
我没因为体育器材的事生气 把这个签了
Any of you ladies have a pen?
哪位美女借我支笔
You set me up.
你陷害我
Baby, you are mad.
宝贝儿 你生气了
It's not a crime for me to
但我想要个自己独处的地方
want one place that I can hang out by myself.
这要求有罪吗
Turk, I am not mad, OK?
Turk 我没生气 好吗
Now staple these, please.
现在 把它订上
Anybody got a stapler?
谁有订书器
Hey!
淡定
Hey.
淡定
I promised I wouldn't pick on Keith, but this one he had coming.
我保证我不会欺负Keith 但这次是他自找的
OK, guys. Gather round, gather round.
好了 伙计们 聚过来 过来
Your hero, Keith here,
你们的英雄 Keith
forgot to check the blood levels on Mr. Joy this morning
今早忘记检查Joy先生的血浓度了
and guess what?
猜猜结果怎么样
He's dead.
他死了
Way to go there, Keith.
好样的 Keith
I've never seen this guy before.
我从没见过这个男人
Oh! Way to get to know your patients there, murderer.
噢 这下你总该认识了吧 你个凶手
There's Mr. Joy.
Joy先生在这啊
J.D., did you steal him from the morgue?
J.D 你从太平间把他偷来的吗
I left a note on the
我不是留便条了吗
decapitated guy's stump I'd have him back by 2.
就在那个无头尸体身上 2点前会给你送回去的
It's 1:45.
现在才1点45
Now I have to take him back to
这下我得给他弄回去
the basement and I don't even have my gurney.
可我连轮床都没带
I hate dead people.
我讨厌死人
All right. The real reason that I brought Mr. Joy up here
好吧 我带Joy先生上来的真正原因是
was for a teaching exercise.
要来一场教学训练
Can anyone figure out the cause of death might be?
你们谁能搞清楚他的死因呢
Maybe when you leaned over to check his I.V.,
也许是你弯腰检查他的输液时
you smothered him to death with one of your love handles.
用腰间的赘肉给他憋死了
What did you say, Keith?
你说什么 Keith
Dr. Reid told me if you
Reid医生说如果你故意找茬
picked on me I should stand up for myself.
那我就该为自己挺身而出
And that you're very sensitive about your... doughy physique.
而且你对于自己虚胖的身材很敏感
Well, I'm not.
我没有
Please, no one help. He's not heavy at all.
千万别帮忙 他一点都不重
You know. Keith. I think out of professional decorum
你知道吗 Keith 我觉得出于职业规范
we should refrain from talking about Dr. Reid.
我们真不该拿Reid医生说事儿
He's boinking her, everyone.
他俩有事哦 大伙
That's why he gets special treatment.
所以他才有特殊优待喔
What did she say to do if I said that?
我来这手时你要怎么办 她教了吗
Page her. Ah!
呼她 啊
Hello.
你好啊
I forgot how strong you are when you're mad.
我总是忘记你生气时多有劲
Hey, can I... can I talk to you for a sec?
嘿 能和我聊一会么
What's the matter, Sally? Vending machine's out of bras again?
怎么了 Sally 自动售卖♥♥机里的胸罩又脱货了 是吗
Nice. You tell him.
说得好 黑死他
What's up, buddy?
怎么了 伙计
Nothing.Really.I just thought your friends
没啥事 我只是觉得
might be interested in seeing this photo
你的朋友们可能会对那晚
I took with my cell phone the other night.
我用手♥机♥拍的这张照片很感兴趣
I'm going to airbrush "Friends Forever."
我要去喷上"永远的朋友"
Then I'm gonna hang these bad boys all over the hospital.
然后我就挂满整个医院
Oh, evocative.
噢 美好的回忆啊
Give it to me. You want it? Come and get it.
给我 想要吗 过来拿啊
Come and get it. Gentlemen,
过来拿啊 先生们
let's try to be professional.
咱们专业点好不好
I left my gurney downstairs in the morgue.
我的轮床落在楼下太平间了
You're a superstar.
你真是厉害啊
You know one of them staplers could've killed me, woman.
一个订书器就能砸死我 你知道吗 大姐
You know what bothers me? You whining about me being in your space
你知道我气什么吗 你不想我介入你的地盘
when you're the one never want to be alone.
但事实上你根本就不喜欢独处
I mean, for God's sake, you bought side-by-side toilets.
我是说 拜托啊 你甚至买♥♥了并排的马桶
That was a surprise for your birthday. A surprise for me.
那是给你生日的惊喜 我还真惊喜啊
You know what?Surprise! How about that? OK? I don't want it. Take it back.
你猜怎么着 就是惊喜 怎么样 我不喜欢 退回去
Doughy physique, Elliot? Doughy physique?
虚胖的身材 Elliot 虚胖的身材
If the pear-shaped shirt fits, wear it.
梨形衬衫合身的话 那你就穿吧
I am ashamed of you, OK?
我真替你感到丢人 知道吗
Do you know how petty it is to get that personal?
居然用这种事进行人身攻击
My own face, OK? That's what I'm telling you.
我的脸我说了算 好吗 我就是这么说的
Once when we were dating, Elliot asked me to urinate on her.
我们约会的时候 Elliot让我朝她尿尿
I had been stung by a jellyfish!
那是因为我被水母蛰了
Around here, it can feel like good things never happen.
在医院 有时候会感觉没啥好事会发生了
Good to see you, you old bird.
见到你真高兴 老太婆
Did I miss anything?
我是不是错过了什么
I'll catch you up later.
晚点告诉你
Of course, when they do,
当然 当好事发生时
all the petty little arguments fade away.
所有的不快都会烟消云散
And you don't mind waiting a little longer for your workout.
你不介意为了体育器材多等一阵
Or your bar friend not being your work friend.
也不再介意你的酒友不能成为你的工友
Because the truth is, when you put stuff in perspective,
因为事实上 只要你能正确看待
the little things will never bother you again.
有些小事就永远不会再困扰你了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表