Turk唱着
Carla, didn't you learn your lesson
Carla 你还没从上次你告诉他
that time you told him the commissar was in town?
政委来了的事吸取教训吗
Yeah. Someone's leaving!
是啊 有人走了
We saw it first!
我们先看到的
Jordan, here's the plan:
Jordan 计划如下
I'm gonna go ahead cram an entire evening's worth of drinking
我将要在接下来5分钟把整晚
into the next five minutes.
要喝的酒全灌下去
Now, you just make sure not to engage them.
你只用保证别加入她们的谈话
Be particularly aware of the blonde talky one.
尤其小心那个多话的金发女人
I've worked with her before. She has no off button.
我以前和她共事过 她简直停不了嘴
If money is so tight, why not have Jake move in with you.
如果经济那么紧张 为啥不让Jake和你一起住呢
Who's Jake? Jordan!
谁是Jake Jordan
No!
不要
He's this guy I've been going out with,
他是我一直在交往的一个人
but we're not ready to move in.
但是我们还没做好同居的准备
He's a little closed-off,you know.
他有点自我封闭 懂嘛
Sweetie, are you aware of who I live with?
亲亲 你知道我和谁一起住吗
Jordan Godzilla Sullivan! You stop that, and you stop it now!
Jordan Godzilla Sullivan 快停下 马上停下
Why don't you try talking to humans for once? You might enjoy it.
你为啥不试试跟人类说次话呢 说不定你喜欢呢
Elliot, maybe you should be the one to open Jake up.
Elliot 也许你才应该是打开Jake心扉的人
You know, like Turk can be a little... immature.
你知道 Turk也有点不成熟
You know, I have to talk about my feelings over dinner
我得在晚餐的时候跟他谈我的感受
or shut off his iPod during sex.
或者滚床单的时候关掉他的Ipod
I bet you could do the same thing with Jake.
我相信你可以对Jake做同样的事
Or maybe you could pressure him, get dumped, throw on 50 pounds,
或者你可以给他施压 然后被甩 发胖50磅
start collecting knickknacks and meet your future now.
开始收集小玩意儿 早早就知道你的未来
You know, before the loneliness burns too much?
你懂的 在孤独还没有把你燃尽之前
Gosh, I did enjoy that!
天 我真的很喜欢和人说话
Dude, you haven't done anything on this list.
老兄 这单子上的事你一件也没做
How could you never slept naked on a hammock?
你怎么会从来没裸睡在吊床上
I'm afraid of dragonflies.
我害怕蜻蜓
You know what? I'm not gonna make a big deal out of this.
算了 我不会太把这当回事儿的
Neither one of us has made any headway with our lists.
咱俩的单子都一样没啥进展
First of all, don't lump me in with you 'cause I'm a surgeon, I'm married,
别把我和你混为一谈 因为我是个外科医生 也结婚了
I've had sex while playing Frogger, I'm gonna be a dad.
在玩"青蛙过河"时滚过床单 我还快当爹了
I'm moving through my list. I've done nothing.
我在高效率完成我的单子 我啥也没干成
I mean I did learne another language,
不过我确实学了另一门语言
but it was just that one where you
但是其实就是在
slid a "B" sound in middle of every single word.
每个词中间轻轻滑个"b"的发音
and I was never fluent. That secret language was so lame.
而且我总说不流畅 那种神秘的语言真的好逊
Nobba with the ladie-bb-ys!
女士bb们可不这样想
Dr. Kelso! Do you have any idea who's
Kelso医生 你知道谁会得到
gonna get those three attending spots next year?
明年那3个住院医生的资格吗
There are four spots for next year.
明年有4个位置
Three, if you are not counting the one going to me!
3个 如果不算上归我那个
I'm gonna stick with four, Turkleton.
我还是要说4个 Turkleton
See, there are numerous skilled surgeons here at Sacred Fart...
你看 圣屁医院有很多技艺高超的外科医生
Did you see the sign?
你看到招牌了吗
Though there will be no vandalism here, people!
但是这里不允许破坏公物 各位
It was classic.
真经典
Anyway, the key is doing something to get noticed.
总之 关键是要做些引人注意的事
I don't know if you know, but tommorrow I'm doing an appendectomy
不知道你听说没 明天我要用催眠来代替
using hypnosis instead of anesthesia.
麻醉剂做阑尾切除术
Well, it's about time.
是吗 也是时候了
Hell's bells, son,
地狱向你敲钟了 孩子
when I say the name Turkelton, people laugh.
当我说Turkelton这个名字时 人们都笑
Maybe because that's not my name.
也许因为那不是我的名字
Not yet, Turkelton. Not yet.
还不是 Turkelton 现在还不是
Elliot, I don't think I understand what you want.
Elliot 我不知道你到底想要什么
I just want you to open up, you know, emotionally, spiritually.
我就是想让你敞开心扉 感情上 精神上
I'm not exactly religious, you know,
你知道 我不太信教的
but I do think that God watches after my family and,
但是我确实认为上帝会照看我的家人
well, my favorite sports teams.
还有我最爱的运动队
and once in tenth grade, He made Jennifer Martin sleep with me.
还有一次在十年级 他让詹妮弗·马丁跟我滚床单了
OK. How about opening up sexually?
好吧 那么性方面再放开点如何
What's your wildest fantasy?
你最狂野的幻想是什么
Yeah, it's not happening. Come on!
恩 我不会说的 说吧
Sometimes in bed, I feel like I'm the only one screamin'!
有时在床上我觉得就我自己在尖叫
Elliot, you're quiet as a mouse. All the screaming is in your head.
Elliot 你静得橡根木头 你的尖叫都在你自己脑子里
Yeah, but in there, it's crazy.
是啊 但是在我脑子里 可是很疯狂的
All right, fine, why don't you tell me your wildest fantasy.
好吧 为什么不告诉我你最狂野的幻想呢
OK, fine.
好吧 好吧
You're a Mexican apple thief, I run the cider house.
你是一个墨西哥苹果大盗 我是苹果酒屋老板娘
I catch you hiding behind the stone mill,
我抓到了藏在石磨后面的你
you chase me into the tasting room...
你追着我来到品酒室
Oh, if there's a crow in there, fine, if not, I can live with it.
如果有只乌鸦在那儿最好 如果没有也凑合
Anyway, we're all alone, you don't speak a word of English,
总之我们孤男寡女 你一句英文也不会说
but you teach me more about
但是你教了我好多关于
hard cider than I ever learned from my fermenting exams.
"硬性"苹果酒的事 比我在发酵考试中学到的还多
And our passion is so loud that
而且我们的激♥情♥非常大声
they can hear it all the way in the distillery.
从酿酒厂都能听得到
Oh! God, I can be such an apple slut.
噢 天哪 我真是个苹果荡♥妇♥
Ok.
好吧
When did we lose Mr. Heath?
Heath先生什么时候去世了
Oh, we didn't. His vitals are fine.
没有 他的体征挺好
Doug, I told you to stop pre-tagging patients.
Doug 我跟你说过不要提前给病人挂尸体标签
It's a slow day in my morgue. Nothing's written in stone.
太平间今天好无聊 没一个死人
You wrote a time of death! I wrote "Oneish."
你还写了死亡时间 我写的是"一点左右"
Get outta here! Why are you so pissy?
快滚 你怎么这么气冲冲的
Carla, at 6:41 tomorrow evening, I turn 30.
Carla 明天晚上6点41分 我就30岁了
I have to find one thing on this list I can do by then.
我得在单子上找出来一件在那之前我能完成的事
Maybe you can swing by our parts department and pick up a pair of testes.
也许你可以逛逛我们的器官部门 然后挑选对儿睾丸
Haven't you used that joke like a trillion times?
你这个玩笑都开了无数次了
I'm OK with it.
我觉得挺好啊
"Invent a cereal"? "Complete a triathlon"?
"发明一种麦片" "完成一次铁人三项"
There's a triathlon tomorrow.
明天就有个铁人三项比赛
Thing One and Thing Two have been training vigorously for it.
老大和老二正在精力充沛地为此训练呢
We're working on our drafting technique.
我们在进行漂移技术训练
If your goal is to repel all women on the planet,
如果你们的目标是让地球上所有女人厌恶
then it's definitely working.
那绝对成功了
Ignoring him... And switch.
听不到他 换位子
That's it! I'll do the triathlon!
就这样了 我要参加铁人三项
You don't know anything about triathlons.
你一点也不了解铁人三项
Well, I didn't know anything about cereal inventing, either, Carla.
我也不知道怎么发明麦片啊 Carla
And yet if it wasn't for a certain harshly-worded cease and desist letter,
要不是收到一封措辞严厉禁止信
we'd all be eating J.D.'s Bananas & Nuts.
我们就会吃到J.D的香蕉果仁麦片了
You're not serious about this, are you?
你不会是认真的吧
Why is everybody wearing wetsuits?
为什么每个人都穿着潜水服
Because the water's like 49 degrees,dum dum.
因为水差不多才49度啊 傻瓜
So, what's your best time, buster?
你最好的纪录是多少 小鬼
Honestly, Ted, it doesn't really matter,
说实话 Ted 这不重要
as long as I finish by 6:41 tonight.
只要我在今晚6点41分前完成就行了
The harder you push yourself to do something,
你越努力想去做一件事
the harder it is to back out.
打退堂鼓抽身就越不容易
Whether you're caught in a lie with your wife...
不论是被你妻子逮到你在说谎
I heard you were doing the hypnosis surgery.
我听说你要做催眠手术
You actually listened to me!
你真的听我的意见啦
Hell, yeah, I listened to you. Baby, come on!
当然了 我当然听你说的了 宝贝
That's the reason I'm doing it, right?
所以我才这样做嘛
'Cause of you and how well I listen.
因为是你说的 我好认真地听了
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
... or whether you're just trying to get your boyfriend to open up.
或者你只是想让你的男友敞开心扉
Come on, Jake, come in and show me what you really like.
快点嘛 Jack 进来告诉我你真的喜欢怎样
No one is gonna judge you.
没人会评判你的
Oh, my God, Jake!
噢天哪 Jake
You wanna talk about it, Elliot? Nope!
你想谈谈吗 Elliot 不想
And sometimes, the only thing you can do is just dive in.
有时你唯一能做的事就是全身投入
Oh, boy, that's cold!
噢 老天 好冷
Oh, God, why?
上帝啊 为什么
There's a little. Here's some more.
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表