Done. Done.
好的 没问题
I can't believe you fell for that.
真不敢相信你被骗到了
Why would that call have been for you? It's my cell phone.
电♥话♥怎么会是打给你的 这可是我的手♥机♥
You got my "1" Button?
你把我的1键叨下来了
Hey! Now I can't call my buddies in Saigon.
坏蛋 我再也不能打给我西贡的朋友了
Touche. What else can you do?
牛掰 你还能搞出什么花样
Hey, could I borrow five bucks? I left my wallet at home.
能借我5块钱吗 我钱包落家里了
What do you need $5 for? Abraham Lincoln...
你要5块钱干吗 Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln is your latest president crush
Abraham Lincoln是你最爱的总统吗
or because Woolworths is having a 48-hour girdle sale?
还是因为超♥市♥在做48小时皮带大甩卖♥♥
There, I did it for you. You don't talk with your mouth full.
我替你说了 吃饭的时候别说话
Here, all I have are hundreds. What are you, a prostitute?
我只有100的 你怎么有100 你是妓♥女♥吗
Because I worked on the streets last night. Apparently I'm a prostitute?
因为我晚上站街了 很显然我是个妓♥女♥对吧
Nice job. Thanks.
说得好 谢啦
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice job, buddy. Let's go get you that hat. Mine.
干得好 兄弟 咱们去给你弄个帽子 我的
Where's my change? A bird took it.
我的零钱呢 一只鸟叼走了
I want it back by tonight or I'm gonna beat it out of you.
今晚之前不还给我 我就打得你满地找牙
Why are you sitting here, Newbie?
你坐这儿干吗 菜鸟
I'd sit with my interns,
我本来要和我的实习医生们坐一起
but Keith's over there and I can't stand him.
但是Keith在那边 我讨厌他
I've seen that kid. Horrible doctor.
我见过那个孩子 糟糕的医生
I would sooner leave my medical care in the hands of Dr. Acula.
我会早点把医疗技术传授给Acula医生
Yes, I read your vampire screenplay
是的 我读过你的吸血鬼剧本了
and as much as it pains me to say it,
虽然这样说我很痛苦 但不得不承认
I didn't hate it. Look, here's what you do with this Keith:
我不讨厌它 对待Keith你就要这样做
You turn the heat up on his ass and sooner or later, he'll make a mistake.
继续找他的茬 直到他犯错
Then bounce him the hell out of here.
然后把他赶走
What did you think of the Transylvania dream sequence?
你觉得特兰西瓦尼亚那段闪回怎么样
Because I wrote it when I was on-call
我值班的时候写的
and the next morning I woke up, I read it,
第二天起来再一读
and I was like, "What was I thinking?"
我就觉得"我当时咋想的呢"
Bethany, focus.
Bethany 注意力要集中
I can't just pick one of 'em out to torture.
我实在找不出一个能让我折磨的人
Then dump on all of 'em!
折磨他们所有人啊
I'm sure they deserve it. I mean, let's face facts.
他们绝对活该 咱们要面对现实
You are their teacher. How competent can they be?
有你这样的老师 他们能学出个啥来
Actually, just this morning, one of 'em had trouble with an IV.
今天早上 有个人不会弄输液管
Yesterday, one made a diagnosis off a backwards x-ray.
昨天 有人倒着拿X光片做诊断
Last week, one of them make a patient septic
上周 有人弄混了
when he confused a suppository with a Mike & Ike.
Mike和Ike的栓剂 导致病人感染
Stellar group there, Newbie. Let the torturing commence.
奇葩一朵朵啊 菜鸟 尽情的折磨他们吧
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起了
That means conversational time is O-V-E-R.
听到了吗 这是谈话结束的信♥号♥♥
Please exit the area. Please exit the area.
离开我的地盘 离开我的地盘
If we get a chance, I'd love to talk to you more about the screenplay.
有时间的话我很想再和你讨论一下剧本的发展
Please exit the area. Please exit the area.
离开我的地盘 离开我的地盘
Turk and Elliot were having a hard time too
Turk和Elliot也不好受
because their patient Mr. Burton didn't make it through surgery.
因为Burton先生没能挺过手术
We did everything we could for your dad.
我们尽了全力
We are so sorry, Devin, Eric.
很抱歉 Devin Eric
That's Devin. I'm Eric.
这个是Devin 我才是Eric
Oh, you guys must get that all the time.
你们俩这么像 肯定习惯了
Why? ecause all black people look the same?
因为所有黑人都长得一样吗
Hmm. No! Because you're identical twins.
嗯哼 不是 因为你们是双胞胎嘛
Is she always this racist? Oh, there's a pattern.
她总这样种族歧视吗 无人出其右
Identical twins, Turk!
他们是双胞胎啊 Turk
Uh-oh, Keith, it looks like somebody's gone prematurely gray.
哦 Keith早熟长大胡子了
That's gonna hurt with the ladies.
女人们要受苦了
Wow.
哇
You know Dr. Cox told me you were getting tough on your interns.
Cox医生告诉我你要折磨你的实习生们了
I had no idea you were gonna go all cotton ball on their asses.
没想到你是用棉球整他们啊
I think I know how to deal with people, Carla. Check this.
我知道怎么和他们相处 Carla 看好了
Cabbage! Heat test.
卷心菜 测试温度
It's a little hot.
有点烫
I'll add some milk. Thank you.
我会加点奶 谢谢
See? Yeah.
怎么样 呵呵
And now, it's goodbye, Keith.
现在 我要找你的茬了 Keith
Interns, gather!
实习生们 都过来
The next person who screws up
下一个犯错的人
is gonna be suspended for two weeks.
将面临两周停职处分
This is a list of all of your names.
你们的名字都在这张纸上
At least the ones I remember.
我记住的就这些人
At the end of each day,
每天结束的时候
I will either write a smiley face or a sad face next to your name.
我会在你们的名字后面画一个笑脸或哭脸
One sad face, and you are gonzo.
有一个哭脸 你就得闪了
And I want to warn you, I write my sad faces pretty darn sad.
丑话说在前 我的哭脸画得可是相当难看
Allow me to demonstrate. Dr. Cox, may I borrow your pen?
让我演示一下 能借个笔吗 Cox医生
Not going to happen.
想都别想
I had to strangle a nurse to get this clicky top.
我勒死了一个护士才得到这根圆珠笔
Please. I'm in the middle of a very threatening speech.
求你了 我正在吓唬那些实习生呢
Return this pen or die painfully. Thank you.
用完还回来 不然你会死的很惨 谢了
So, as I was saying, my sad face...
刚才说到 我画的哭脸
Around here, it can be tough to hang onto things.
在这里 你很难保留自己的东西
So, if someone's trying to take your new friend away, you may have to lie.
如果有人要带走你的新朋友 你可能得对他撒谎了
The bird's dead, sir.
那只鸟死了 老大
And if you're wondering, Sanchez tasted like chicken.
如果你想知道的话 Sanchez的味道像鸡肉
I ate him.
我把它吃了
I get it. Now, just sign this order form
明白了 赶紧在这订货单上签字
so I can stop talking to you.
我就不用再和你说话了
Gracias.
谢谢了
De nada.
不客气
You said our father left us a note?
你说爸爸给我们留了字条
Yep. Dr. Turk, give it to them.
对 Turk医生 字条给他们
Elliot, I gave it to you. You have the note. You give it to them.
Elliot 我不是给你了吗 在你那儿 你给他们
If you feel your credibility slips away,
如果你觉得你的公信力在消失
you might have to excuse yourself for a moment.
你或许要失陪一下
Excuse us for just one minute, Eric, Devin. Um...
失陪一下 Eric Devin
Anyway, I know it's in pencil,
我知道这是铅笔画的
but that's what a sad two-week suspension face would look like.
停职两周的哭脸就长这样
All right? Very, very sad. Yes?
懂了吧 非常衰的哭脸
Who tried to give Ms. Meadows an ACE inhibitor?
谁要给Meadows女士注射血管紧张素转化酶抑制剂
She's six months pregnant. She could've lost the baby.
她有六个月身孕 用这种药可能导致流产
Of course sometimes, there's nothing you can do.
有时候 你什么也不能做
That was me, sir. Sorry.
是我 老师 抱歉
Oh, Cabbage.
哦 卷心菜
Not you, Wolfman.
不是你 狼人
I, uh... I can't believe
我 我真不敢相信
you're finally getting out of this deathtrap.
你终于要逃过这一劫了
I mean the odds were against you.
要知道你康复的几率很小
You had a life-threatening disease, a life-threatening doctor.
你有个要命的病 一个要命的医生
Anyway, it was a pleasure treating you, and...
总之 能治疗你很开心 还有...
I know how hard it is for you to say something nice,
我知道让你说点好听话有多难
so you can go.
你走吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Why the grim face there, Trish?
你怎么哭丧个脸 Trish
You watching Kelso's
你也在看Kelso
afternoon staring contest with the last brownie?
每天下午和巧克力蛋糕的干瞪眼比赛吗
You bested me again, you little chocolate bitch.
你又打败我了 巧克力小贱♥人♥
Nah, I'm just kind of sad about my intern.
不是 我为我的实习生感到悲伤
Why? You got exactly what you wanted. You drove Keith out of here.
为啥 你不是得到你想要的了吗 把Keith赶出去了
No, I drove Cabbage out. That's Keith.
不 我把卷心菜赶出去了 那个才是Keith
That's Keith? That kid's the best intern we've got.
那个是Keith啊 那孩子是咱们最好的实习生了
Hell, I'd like to bronze him, turn my office into a Keith-edral
我恨不得给他树个铜像 把我的办公室变成Keith教堂
and convert to Keith-stianity. And FYI, I still want my pen back.
然后成为Keith追随着 顺便说一下 你得还我得笔
Oh, I don't have it. You damn sure better find it, nubile one.
哦 不在我这里了 你最好找到 死丫头
And when you do, I want it buffed, shined and de-nerdified.
找到之后 你给我抛光 打磨 去掉你的二♥逼♥气息
You think that's funny? This isn't over.
你觉得这样好玩是吧 这事没完
What's not over?
啥事没完
Turk, I did not lose it. You did. I don't lose things.
Turk 我没弄丢 你弄丢了 我从不丢东西
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表