第五季 第九集
【实习医生风云】
What's going on?
在干嘛
Ted and I are putting together an air band for that contest of the bar.
Ted和我正在为酒吧的比赛组建一支空气乐队
air band 空气乐队 除了主音是真唱外 其余队员只是装样子弹奏乐器
Someone's gotta win those water park tickets.
获胜者能得到水上公园的门票
Might as well be us.
也许是我们呢
Lloyd, slammin' solo,
Lloyd 来段爆裂独奏
but I have to ask, how's things with the drug problem?
但我必须得问问 你毒戒得怎么样了
Three days sober.
三天没碰了
Excellence.
不错
OK. We'll be in touch.
好了 我们会再联♥系♥
Well, Mrs. Nickels, it was an honor being your doctor.
Nickles夫人 很荣幸能成为你的主治医生
Oh, you're such a nice young man.
你真是个不错的年轻人
I'd love to set you up with my grandniece.
我愿意帮你和我的侄孙女牵牵红线
Oh, thank you. I'm not big on blind dates.
谢谢 但我不太喜欢相亲那套
And I know, I haven't hit it in a while,
我知道 我当单身狗有段时间了
but there's good reason for that.
但那是有充分理由的
Two good reasons: His face and personality.
两个充分理由 长相和性格
Sticks and stones may break my bones...
棍子和石头也许会摧毁我的脊梁
But words will hurt forever.
但恶语会成为我一生的阴影
Anyway, for me to be set up with your niece,
无论如何 要撮合我和你侄孙女
I'd need to know a lot more about her.
我得更了解她才行
She's single.
她单身啊
My blind date should be here any second.
我的相亲对象马上就要来了
I gotta thank Mrs. Nickels for setting this up.
我得感谢Nickels夫人为此做的安排
Oh, Mrs. Nickels, you blue-haired bitch.
Nickels夫人你个可恶的蓝发老妖
Wait. She's veering off.
等会儿 她没朝这边走
Phew!
咻 好险
OK, Mrs. Nickels. Your new hip is on the house
就这么定了 Nickels女士 您要换上免费的新髋关节啦
because this girl is amazing.
因为这妞儿实在是太正啦
And yet there's something so accessible about her.
而且她还显得这么平易近人
I wonder what it is.
不知道是因为什么呢
Oh!
噢
Ooh, I'm gonna have the carrot cake.
唔 我待会儿一定要点胡萝卜蛋糕
So she was a bit of a klutz.
她是有点儿缺根弦
Did you see that? Please say no.
你刚看到了吗 拜托请说"没有"
No.
"没有"
From that moment on, it was the greatest date ever.
从那一刻起 这就成为了有生以来最棒的约会
We had so much in common.
我们有那么多共同点
I ride a scooter
我总是骑辆小电驴
I love Harry Potter so much I sometimes wish I was a wizard
因为太喜欢哈利波特 我有时会希望自己是个巫师
and I've hated sports since I was a kid.
而我从小就讨厌运动
Me too!
我也是
Do you ever, like, drift off and have weird fantasies?
你有没有渐渐走神 开始莫名其妙幻想的时候
Sometimes.
有时候会
So do you want me to see if they'll give us some more coffee
你想让我再去多要点咖啡吗
or do you want to just call it a night?
或者今晚就到此为止
And then she gave the world's best answer.
接着她给了我全世界最棒的回答
Neither.
都不要
J.D., you home?
J.D 你在家吗
My roommate. Back in one second.
我的室友 马上回来
So I guess your date sucked, huh?
我猜相亲糟透了 对吧
Why don't you ask her if our date sucked? She's in my room.
为啥不去问问她怎么想呢 她就在我房♥里
Twenty bucks says you blow it in five minutes.
我赌二十块你们五分钟之内就会告吹
Unlikely, 'cause what's waiting for me in my room
不太可能哦 因为等在我房♥里的那个女人
is what's known in football terms as a slam dunk.
用足球术语来将会是个"强力灌篮"
One Mississippi. Two Mississippi...
一只小蜜蜂呀 两只小蜜蜂呀
It's so late. I gotta get going. I have a dog and a fish.
不早了 我得走了 家里还有狗狗和金鱼
I have to feed them and walk them and stuff. I'm Julie. Hi.
等着我去喂去遛什么的呢 我叫Julie 你好
I was Elliot.
我叫Elliot
Twenty bucks, please.
二十块拿来吧
OK, double or nothing. I'll bet
这样 我加倍跟注 打赌
you I can jump from this couch to the counter.
我能从沙发跳到柜台上
Check it. Eagle!
等着瞧吧 雄鹰展翅
Pay me in the morning.
赌金明早给我
**I can't do this all on my own*
*我无力一人承担所有责任
**No, I know I'm no Superman*
*我知道自己不是超人
**I'm no Superman*
*并非无所不能
Why would Julie just take off like that?
为啥Julie就那么落跑了呢
I'll bet you my body intimidated her.
一定是我健硕的体魄震撼了她
That's it. I am selling that Bowflex on Craigslist.
一定是这样 我要在分类广♥告♥网上卖♥♥掉那对哑铃
I'm sure you said something
我敢肯定是你说了什么话
that sucked all the romance out of the moment.
把当时的浪漫气氛一扫而空
You used to do that all the time when we were dating.
我们俩还在一起的时候你就老这么干
Like when?
啥时候
Are you getting thicker? You feel a little thicker.
你的毛毛是不是变厚了 手感有点厚啊
What?
咋啦
Fine, I may have told her that she smells like my mom.
好吧 我好像是说了她闻起来像我老妈
Which, by the way, I still maintain is a compliment.
但我仍然认为那是一种赞美
What are you guys talking about? Well, J.D. Has this...
你们在说什么呢 J.D. 他
Already bored.
已经觉得无聊了
Oh! Look! Will you say goodbye to Jack?
哦 瞧啊 跟Jack告个别吧
I have to drop him off at preschool.
我得送他去上幼儿园了
Oh...
这样啊
Bye, little man.
再见 小个子
Uh, Perry, this is your son,
呃 Perry 这可是你儿子啊
not a rescued pitbull. Give him a kiss.
不是领养来的斗牛犬啊 给他个爱的亲亲吧
Jordan, he's starting to look like a guy
Jordan 他开始变得有些像个男人了
and I'm just not real big on kissing guys.
我对亲吻男人可没什么兴趣
I mean my father wanted to show me affection,
我是说如果我父亲想要表达对我的喜爱
he would just probably miss when he threw bottles at my head.
他大概只会在用瓶子砸我脑袋的时候偏离下目标
You are gonna be a much better dad than your dad was.
你会成为一个比你♥爸♥爸好得多的爸爸
Now give him a proper goodbye.
现在 赶紧给他个有爱的告别吧
Son, always a pleasure.
儿啊 总是这么乐意送你走
No more kissing! Wh...?
死也不要亲亲 什么鬼
You're crazy!
你有病吧
That's right. He is.
没错 他就是有病
I don't understand. Why wouldn't you kiss him?
我不明白 为什么你不愿意亲他呢
Stay out of it, Carla.
别多管闲事 Carla
Stay out of what? Dr. Cox won't kiss his son.
别管什么 Cox医生不愿亲自己的儿子
What is wrong with you?
你吃错药了吧
Ladies, hate to disappoint, but my quota for women
女士们 很抱歉让你们失望 我生命中出现的
who bug the living bejesus out of
把我烦到生不如死的女人人数
me has been met for the next billion years.
已经足够下个十亿年的配额了
Now, Mrs. Wilk, you have developed an allergy to melphalan.
Wilk夫人 虽然你对马法兰产生了过敏症状
However, I've come up with a new regimen
但我已经想出了一套新的调养方案
that will enable us to continue treatment.
让我们进行下一步的治疗
Ok.
好吧
Oh, I think he described all the extra effort he put in
我想 他刚刚是描述了他付出的所有额外努力
so you would tell him what an amazing doctor he is.
好让你夸奖他是个多么伟大的医生
Now you've told me, it won't sound sincere.
有你提示之后 听起来就不真诚了
He won't care.
他不在意的
Dr. Cox, you're amazing.
Cox医生 你棒呆了
It's just my job.
职责所在
**Everyone's watching to see what you will do*
*每个人都在等着看你的所作所为
**Everyone's looking at you, whoa*
*每个人都在看着你
**Everybody's working for...*
*每个人都在为了
Well, uh, thanks for coming to the audition in costume.
呃 非常感谢你穿着打歌♥服来参加试镜
What costume?
什么打歌♥服
Somethin' funny?
有什么好笑的吗
Dude, I just came up with
老兄 我刚刚想到了
the perfect name for your band: Mercy Flush.
一个超适合你乐队的名字 医情流露
Do you think this is easy?
你觉得干这事很容易吗
I don't know what it is, but he's got it.
我不懂这叫啥 但他抓住精髓了
He's going to be trouble. I know.
他会变成大♥麻♥烦的 我知道
But he's so damn talented.
但他真是太他妈的有才了
I convinced Julie to meet me
我说服了Julie来见我
by explaining that my comment was a simple miscommunication.
说我那天的言论单纯只是沟通误解而已
I wasn't saying you smelled like my mom.
我说的不是"你闻起来像我妈"
I was saying you smelled like Mu-Mum.
我说的是"你闻起来像'吾亩'"
It's an exotic flower
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表