OK, Teddy. I got this baby flowing now.
好了 Teddy 我给你输上水了
I don't know if that's good.
不过我不知道对不对啊
You should sue Kelso. You have a serious tort on your hands.
你应该告Kelso 这可是个严重的民事侵权行为啊
Tort?
民事侵权
Civil case. From the French avoir tort.
民事诉讼案件 源于法语侵占财产一词
Did you go to law school?
你上过法学院
No. I was Ruth Bader Ginsburg's janitor for a while.
没 不过我曾经是Ruth Bader Ginsburg的清洁工
Ruth Bader who? Hey! There's my guy.
Ruth Bader啥 嘿 我的老伙计
Listen, I just came up to
听着 我是来为之前的
apologize for that little fender-bender out there.
小车祸道歉的
So would two floor seats
那么两张WNBA全明星赛的内场门票
to the WNBA All-Star Game just make all this a go away?
可以让你忘记这点小小的不愉快呢
Absolutely!
当然
Uh, Ted is gonna be wanting more than that, I'm afraid.
呃 恐怕Ted的期望可比这高多了
I am?
是吗
I am!
是的
Dr. Cox and I decided to give Hedrick a piece of our mind.
Cox医生和我决定去教训Hedrick一顿
Unfortunately, I had lost front-seat privileges.
可惜他不让我坐副驾驶了
Yep, you're right. Still a little sticky.
恩 你是对的 还是有点黏黏的
Not yet ready for passengers.
暂时还不适合坐人
All right, Lester, we're having this out right here, right now!
好了 Lester 咱们现在就地把话说清楚
Oh, for the love of God!
噢 看在上帝份上
What's this, some pansy "Get in touch with my feelings
这是啥 一帮娘娘腔的"挖掘自己的情感
because my mommy didn't love me" Group?
因为我的妈妈不爱我"互助会吗
Yeah, is that what it is?!
是啊 又是那些吗
Actually, this is a support group for the terminally ill.
其实这是个绝症互助会
Oh, we should probably go.
噢 那我们还是走吧
No, no. Please, continue.
不 不 别啊 请继续
Stop bugging us.
别再偷听我们说话了
I find your particular brand of psychobablry about as useful
我发现你的招牌心理术
and about as effective as fairy dust.
就跟仙尘一样有用啊
He's actually helped me quite a lot.
他其实真的帮了我很多
Oh.
噢
Good.
不错
Dr. Cox? Yeah, Newbie, what do you got?
Cox医生 恩 菜鸟 你有啥主意
That guy looks fantastic.
那男人看起来好帅
What do you think he's dying of, a case of the handsomes?
你觉得他得了啥病 难道快帅死了
You know what? To hell with you, Hedrick!
你知道吗 下地狱去吧 Hedrick
Group, can you tell me what stage of grief Dr.
大家能告诉我Cox医生
Cox here is going through?
现在处于悲痛的哪个阶段嘛
Anger. Anger, yes.
愤怒 愤怒 是啊
You don't want to see me angry!
你可不会想见到我发火的
Nor do you want to see I angry.
你也不会想见到我发火的
You better hope you don't make any mistakes.
你最好希望别写错字了
It's awful. Uh...
很恐怖的 呃
Carla's telling Elliot to ignore you so she can regain the power.
Carla让Elliot不理你这样她就可以重新占上风了
I don't really care.
我才不在乎呢
Well, you know, this isn't about you, Keith.
这跟你没关系 懂吗 Keith
This is about men everywhere
这是为了所有被女人
who have been abused and bullied by women.
虐待和欺侮的男人
It's about me.
是为了我
Now when they walk by, you call her a different name.
等她们走过来 你用个别的名字叫她
I won't do it.
我才不干
Here's how you get your power from Keith: totally ignore him.
你得这样从Keith那夺回权力 完全无视他
For realsies? Yep.
真有用吗 当然
Hey, how you doing, Claire?
嘿 你好吗 Claire
Did you just call me Claire?
你刚才叫我Claire
No, I would never call you...
没 我绝对不会那样叫你
Oh, snap! Elliot!
噢 真过分 Elliot
That didn't sound like me. I know.
听起来一点不像我说的啊 我知道
They hear what they want to hear.
她们只听她们想听到的东西
They hear what they want to hear.
只听她们想听到的东西
I'll tell you what, I'd do
告诉你吧 如果她能挺过去
anything if it meant she'd pull through this.
让我♥干♥啥都行
Me too.
我也是
Hey, that sounds like bargaining. That's the third stage.
嘿 这听起来像是交涉 第三阶段了
By the way, I wasn't hiding there
顺便说一下 我不是故意藏在这儿
so I could pop up and say that. I was plugging in my iPod.
好冒出来说这些 我在给我的iPod充电
Oh, hang on.
噢 稍等
We weren't the only ones at the bargaining stage.
我们不是唯一处于交涉阶段的人
Oh!
噢
Oh!
噢
Now, let's talk, Ted.
现在我们来谈谈吧 Ted
Just you and me. No lawyers.
就咱俩 不要律师
OK, I know how you can regain control of Keith.
好了 我知道你该怎样重新控制Keith了
Carla,don't bother. That booty call thing was fun for a whhile,
Carla 别费心了 有个炮♥友♥刚开始确实不错
but I'm so sick and tired of being a cold, emotionless bastard.
但是做个冷血无情的混♥蛋♥ 我可受不了了
Don't ever get sick and tired of that. It is awesome being that.
可别受不了啊 当个混♥蛋♥简直棒极了
We love it. No!
我们都爱做混♥蛋♥ 别
Yeah, it's too much, I know.
是是 太过了 我知道
Well, you can always get another boy toy, right?
你总是可以找到另一个玩具的 对不
Plus,every time you look at Keith,
而且每次你看到Keith
you're gonna be reminded of no-strings-attached fun.
你都会想起毫无负担的快乐
That's not what I'll remember.
我会记住的不是那些
I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you look right now.
我只想告诉你 你现在看起来有多美
That is so sweet.
嘴真甜呐
Oh, Elliot! You like him.
噢 Elliot 你喜欢他
That was the moment it got real for Elliot.
这时Elliot才意识到自己的真实感受
And for Dr. Cox and me.
还有Cox和我
Should be any minute now.
随时都可能了
We'd been there before when someone died,
以前我们也见过病人去世
but this felt different.
但是这次感觉不一样
She's gone.
她走了
We were definitely in the depression stage.
我们绝对进入了沮丧的阶段
And bless Hedrick, he didn't say it.
感谢Hedrick 他啥也没说
All he said was...
他只说了句
She was lucky to have you two as doctors.
有你们这两位医生 她很幸运
Letting go is never easy.
放手永远是件难事
Whether it's letting go of the leverage you had over your boss...
不论是放弃你上司的把柄
I would like the word "Maintenance" On my uni written out
我想在我的门外挂个"维修"的牌子
in tiny light bulbs. That way, when I'm on a break,
周围带上小灯泡 这样当我休息的时候
I can turn it off like a taxi.
我就把灯关了 跟出租车一样
Your friend settled. It's over.
你的朋友被搞定了 这事儿完了
I got seven Sunday afternoons off a year. Yay!
我每年可以休息七个周日下午了 耶
... or letting go of your
或者放弃一个炮♥友♥
old booty call and making him your boyfriend.
而让他变成你的男友
Hey.
嘿
Do you want to go for dinner tonight?
今晚想一起晚餐吗
And I mean at seven, not midnight.
我是说晚上七点 不是半夜
I'd love that.
我很乐意
There's nothing more difficult
但没有比放手让你关心的人离开
than letting go of someone you cared about.
更加困难的事
She was a great old gal.
她是个很好的老太太
She was. Hey!
是啊 嘿
Acceptance!
接受
Damn bikes!
该死的单车
Boy, sometimes you've just got to love Kelso.
天哪 有时候你真是不得不爱Kelso
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表