第五季 第二十二集
【实习医生风云】
Today started off on a high note.
今天的起点一开始就很高
Ernie, the homeless guy,
流浪汉Ernie
shattered the record for the most blood donations in a month.
打破了一个月内捐血量的纪录
Whoo!
噢
Congratulations, Ernie.
恭喜你 Ernie
Nineteen pints!
19品脱
He probably needs a little more juice. Yes.
估计他得再来点儿果汁 是啊
Even though we were sending Ernie upstairs
尽管我们把Ernie抬上楼
to most likely get some of his own blood back,
说不定还得给他输回去点儿自己的血
I couldn't help but smile.
我还是忍♥不住微笑
Today, Dr. Cox was returning back to work
Cox医生经历了失去三个病人的惨痛后
after the accidental death of three of his patients.
今天是他重返医院的第一天
OK, there he is. Just play it cool.
好了 他在那儿呢 冷静点
What is the latest on Mrs. Riley up in 403?
403病房♥的Reley太太现在情况如何
Mrs. Riley was admitted with shortness of breath
Riley太太呼吸急促
and then she developed a...
然后又发展成
Stay cool. Stay cool.
冷静点 冷静点
Aw, screw it!
管他呢
You sent those demons right back to hell,
你把那些魔鬼直接送入了地狱
didn't you? Straight to hell!
对不 直打入地狱
OK, here's a bud clearly in need of nipping.
好了好了 你这行为要掐死在摇篮里
Newbie, there are some things that, if they happen,
菜鸟 对于某些事情
we do want to make a big deal out of them,
我们确实可以炫耀一下
a cure for cancer, teaching dogs to talk,
比如 治愈癌症 教狗狗说话
and you walking past the food cart
还有你走过餐车
without referring to cream cheese as "Cow fudge."
不把奶油芝士叫做"奶牛软糖"
I like to play with words.
我喜欢玩文字游戏
However, of all the things there are to make a big deal out of,
但是在所有能炫耀的事中
can my return to this hellhole please,
请千万千万千万别把我的回归
please, please not be one of them?
也算进去
Well, sure thing, Perry.
好吧 当然可以 Perry
But, uh, there is one problem.
但是 只有一个问题
**Welcome back*
*欢迎回来
**Your dreams were your ticket out*
*你的梦想是你的出路
**Welcome back*
*欢迎回来
**To that same old place that you laughed about*
*回到你欢笑过的地方
Well, the names have all changed since you hung around
你归来时已物是人非
And the dreams have remained since you turned around
你转身回来梦想继续
J.D.!
J.D
That's when the background comes in.
这时候该加和声了
Who'd have thought they'd lead you?
谁能想到他们引导了你
Who'd have thought they'd lead you?
谁能想到他们引导了你
That's a run I was gonna do, but now is awkward.
这点我准备领唱 不过现在好尴尬
It's unbelievable.
难以置信
Since Dr. Cox was back, I
Cox医生既然回来了
decided to knock out all my errands extra quick.
我决定迅速办完我的琐事
And what better way to get started
没有什么比从按响我那
than with my new 18-wheeler scooter horn?
堪比18轮♥大♥卡车的喇叭开始更好了
First, I grabbed a quick lunch.
首先 我迅速解决午餐
Then I returned some e-mails.
然后回复一些邮件
Finally, a shortcut through the mall parking lot,
最后 往商场停车场拐一下
which meant dealing with the skate rats
也就是说要和那些玩滑板的打交道
and their famous ring o' fire.
还得在他们著名的火圈里走一遭
Ring of fire!
钻火圈喽
Whoo-hoo!
呜呜
Top that, dude!
厉害吧 伙计
Sasha!
Sasha
With Sasha back in the scooter shop,
Sasha又送回电动车店了
I decided to buy a bike and get some exercise.
我决定买♥♥辆单车 顺便当锻炼了
I can't remember what happened to my old bike.
我不记得我的旧单车是怎么坏的了
Ow.
噢
Nice helmet. Actually, it's not a helmet,
头盔真不错 其实 这不是个头盔
it's a hair-met.
这是个头罩
See, it's got extra room built in
看 它有额外的空间
so you don't mess up your hairdo.
可以保护你的发型
I'm gonna go ahead
我要先走了
and write you a prescription for two testicles.
再给你开点男子气概的药方吧
You get it filled whenever.
你真是时刻都需要啊
That's weird.
真奇怪
It felt like that had happened before.
这情景好像发生过
When you work at a hospital five years,
当你在一个医院工作了五年
situations are bound to repeat themselves.
各种情景都开始不停的重复
You know, doctor,
听着 医生
I'm getting tired of your sexual innuendo.
我受够你的下流咸湿挑逗了
In your end-o.
下面湿了
Dr. Kelso, it's so cold in Pediatrics,
Kelso医生 小儿科快冷死了
the kids are wearing mittens.
孩子们都带上手套了
Hey, champ, what has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap?
嘿 小伙子 什么有两个大拇指 而且一点也不在乎呢
Bob Kelso. How you doing?
答案是Bob Kelso 你好吗
That's what deja vu is,
这就是似曾相识
feeling like you've lived the same moments a thousand times.
好像同样的时刻你已经经历了上千次
Whether it's Turk's tepid response
不论是Turk不冷不热地
to the baby stuff Carla makes him do...
回应Carla关于宝宝的事
Friday, we have to meet the baby-proofer at the apartment.
周五我们在家里接待宝宝安全专家
Oh, I can't wait!
噢 真等不及了
... or Dr. Cox giving Elliot a hard time...
或者是Cox医生折磨Elliot
Barbie, why did you order this test?
芭比 你为什么要做这个检查呢
For the love of God, are you a real doctor
看在上帝份上 你到底真是个医生啊
or a doctor like Dr Pepper's a doctor?
还是广♥告♥上的医生啊
Or the Janitor having menace in his eyes.
或者是Janitor目露威胁的时候
That looks like trouble.
看起来不妙
Hey, come here a sec. We want to do stuff to you.
嘿 过来一下 我们想对你做点事
OK, just distract them before they do what they've got planned.
好吧 在他们实施计划之前 先扯开话题
We were thinking... I got a riddle for you.
我们在想 我给你们出个谜语吧
This isn't how you said it would go.
这跟你计划说的不一样啊
Troy. We're listening.
Troy 说吧
Two coins add up to 30 cents,
两枚硬币加起来是30美分
and one of them is not a nickel.
但是其中一个不是5美分
I think I've heard this before. What are they?
我觉得我以前听过 是什么来着
It's a riddle. You figure it out.
是个谜语啊 你们自己想
Troy, get your hat.
Troy 拿上帽子
We're going to the bank.
我们去银行
Look who's back, Mrs. Goldstein. It's Dr. Cox.
看看谁回来了 Goldstein太太 是Cox医生
How was Acapulco?
阿卡普尔科好玩吗
We told everyone you were in Acapulco. All right.
我们告诉别人你去阿卡普尔科了 好的
I never went to Acapulco, Mrs. Goldstein.
我从来没去阿卡普尔科 Goldstein太太
I lost three patients
我失去了三名病人
and spent the last two weeks on my couch
前俩星期我都躺在沙发上
trying to drink myself to death so that
打算把自己喝死
my victims and I could be reunited in the afterlife
这样我的受害者和我就可以在死后重聚
and they could rightly have their vengeance.
他们终于可以报仇了
I realized that that tactic would never work,
然后我意识到这个策略行不通
as I'd be sent straight to hell,
因为我肯定直接下地狱了
which, I imagine is a lot like Acapulco,
估计那儿跟阿卡普尔科差不多
only there'd be fewer Latin men
只不过海滩上要少点
trying to sell me Chiclets on the beach.
向我推销Chiclets口香糖的拉丁人
All the best.
祝你一切都好哟
Is there a reason you're still near me?
你为啥老跟着我
We covered Mrs.Goldstein while you were gone,
在你离开的时候 我们接手了Goldstein太太
but you are back, so she's your patient again.
但你既然回来了 她还是你的病人
Her BP's been dropping.
她的血压在下降
It might be time to push thrombolytics.
是时候给她用溶栓剂了
Yeah, but she could bleed out.
是啊 但那样有可能引起大出血
I suppose you could wait and see how she does.
那你还可以再等等 看看情况
Then she could decompensate.
但是那样她有可能代谢失调
Well, those are the two options,
就这么两个选择
so what are you gonna do?
你到底要怎么做
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Did you guys just see that?
你们看见没
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表