I'm weaning Mrs. Jones' dopamine from ten mics to five,
我把Jone夫人的多巴胺服用量从10降到5了
Mrs. Meyerson's abdominal wound is dehiscing
Meyerson夫人腹部的伤口又裂开了
and Mr. Wilder is about to be turfed to Psych
Wilder先生要被转到精神病房♥了
because he thinks he's Flo from Alice.
因为他以为自己是Alice笔下的Flo
Kiss my grits!
舔我脚丫子吧
Exactly, Flo! Exactly!
没错 Flo 简直了
I hope you learned something today.
我希望你今天有所收获
Get a load of Mr. Extra Mile Guy's leukemia patient,
瞧瞧"多付出"医生的白血病人
sitting in there all by herself.
独自坐在那
Knowing him, he's probably out getting a cake shaped like a cancerous white blood cell.
知道他可能是去买♥♥癌症白血细胞型蛋糕去了
All right, team, let's stay close. Come on.
好吧 小伙伴们 跟紧点 快点
Carol! Look who I found.
Carol 看我找到谁了
Larry? Dad? How?
Larry 老爸 怎么可能
Well, right after I got your test results back,
好吧 我一拿到你的化验结果
I got on the horn with your dad
就马上给你老爸打了电♥话♥
and we started a phone tree to find everyone.
我们顺势找到了所有人
There were some tears, mostly mine, but we got it done.
泪水成河啊 大部分是我的 但是我们圆♥满♥解决了
You are the most amazing doctor.
你是最了不起的医生
Hear that, Perry?
听见没 Perry
I'm the most amazing doctor because I went the extra 5,280 feet.
我是最了不起的医生 因为我更进了额外的5280英尺
What's that? That's right, it's a mile.
那是什么 对了 这就是更进一步(英里)
And how does that makes me feel? Keith!
我现在感觉怎么样 Keith
Thank you.
谢谢
Attention,
注意啦
surgical residents still hoping to have a job next year.
那些希望明年还能在这工作的外科住院医师们
The annual blood drive is upon us
年度献血的重任就落在咱们身上了
and I will be needing a volunteer to greet our donors
我需要志愿者扮成吉祥物
as the hospital's new mascot,
"友好针管"Prick先生
the friendly hypodermic needle, Mr. Prick.
来招呼献血者们
We'll probably change the name.
我们大概会改个名字
I'm so sick of this.
我受够了
If the jobs were given to whoever is the best surgeon,
如果工作都是能者为之
I would get all three of those damn spots.
那我早就坐拥那该死的三个名额了
It's the same on medical side.
内科也一样
I swear, the only reason I got that oncology rotation
我发誓 我之所以能被分配到肿瘤科
is cos I let Dr. Morgan take me as his date
是因为我作为Morgan医生的女伴
to his brother's wedding
去参加了他弟弟的婚礼
Ricky Morgan?
Ricky Morgan吗
He works in the cafeteria. What?!
他是在食堂工作的 什么
What. Listen, kissing ass
什么 听着 拍马屁
is just the way it's done around here,
是这里做事的方法
and there's nothing you can do about it.
你是无能为力的
We have to all band together
咱们需要团结一心
and agree not to be exploited by Dr. Kelso.
一致对外 不让Kelso医生利用
From now on, we will only be
从现在开始 咱们只
judged by our skill and abilities. Who's with me?
以水平和能力说话 谁同意
That's right! That's right!
没错 没错
From here on out, no more getting him coffee,
从现在开始 不给他端咖啡
no more washing his car,
也不给他洗车了
no more taking his son to the local steam baths to meet men.
也不再带他儿子去本地蒸汽浴场钓男人了
Well, hey, you guys got him coffee.
嘿 你们可给他端咖啡啦
"Together" On three. One, two, three.
数到三 "同心协力" 一 二 三
Together! Let's go!
同心协力 咱们走吧
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Chief of medicine said to pay special attention to you,
内科主任让格外关照你
and I'd like to take a couple of seconds to get to know my patients.
我就想多花点时间来了解我的病人
So, first question, are you allergic to any...?
第一个问题 你是否有过敏史
What? I need some advice.
怎么了 我需要点建议
Which do you prefer? What's the occasion?
你更喜欢哪一个 什么场合
Me wiping up gunk.
去擦泥巴
I was cleaning Kelso's tie rack and I assumed I could have it.
我刚在打扫Kelso的领带架 我觉得拿走也没问题
I find the Armani is very affective on urine,
阿玛尼擦尿很干净
whereas the Yves Saint Laurent is... No, no.
而伊夫圣洛朗则 不 不
What? Where'd he go?
什么 他跑哪去了
Carol's family had welcomed me as one of their own.
Carol一家视我为己出 对我热情款待
No more so than her brother, Larry.
她的哥哥 Larry 尤为热情
Eagle! I told you not to call me Lawrence.
老鹰飞飞 我告诉过你不要叫我Lawrence了
And I told you I never get dizzy.
我还告诉过你我从来转不晕呢
OK. Let me tell you guys why we are here.
好吧 让我来告诉你们咱们为什么在这
Carol is starting a journey, OK?
Carol要开始一段旅程了 对吧
Obviously, the chemo is gonna be tough,
很显然 化疗会很遭罪
but we're all here for you.
但是我们会陪着你
Anything you go through, we go through together.
无论你要经历什么 我们都陪你一起经历
So you've all banded together.
所以 你们是要共同进退呗
I honestly never thought I'd see the day
说实话 我从没想到
when we would pick the three surgeons who would care for people
在这所以营利为目的的大医院里
of this great hospital based solely on merit.
能找出你们三个关怀他人的外科医生
I hope you're proud of yourselves.
我希望你们都为自己感到骄傲
This is a preliminary ranking of your technical skills.
这只是你们专业技能的初步排名
So whenever you get a chance...
所以只要你们有机会
Life in a hospital is constantly humbling.
医院生活充满不断的羞辱
Whether it's making you realize you're not as skilled as you thought...
无论是你意识到自己没有想象中技艺高超
Fourth?! I'm fourth?
第四 我排第四
... or as on the ball as you thought.
又或者不像想象中那么高明
How's Mr. Sommer doing? Actually, sir...
Sommer先生怎么样了 事实上 先生
He's perfectly fine, sir. He's in tiptop shape.
他好得很 先生 他的身体状态简直登顶了
Good.
很好
Ow! What are you wearing, a cup?
哇 你穿的是什么啊 杯子吗
People try to hit me there more than you'd think.
人们想偷袭我那里次数比你想得多了去了
The key is to be ready for it.
关键是要时刻准备好
I was not ready for this.
我可还没准备好
Since Carol is gonna lose all her hair in chemo,
既然Carol就要因为化疗掉头发了
we decided we'd all shave our heads now.
我们决定一起把头发剃光
He even agreed to do the cutting.
他甚至同意来当剪刀手
You're up next, big guy.
你是下一个 大块头
I mean, come on. You're all in this together, right?
拜托 你们同风雨共彩虹 不是吗
I can't believe you all shaved your heads.
我不敢相信 你们都把头发剃了
How great. Even Nana.
太棒了 奶奶都把头发剃了
And you don't look creepy or alien-like at all.
你看起来一点也不吓人 也不像外星人
Are you ready to run the extra mile?
你准备好更进一步了吗
You can't let him know that you don't want to do this.
你不能让他知道你不想这么做
Meet his gaze. Meet it twice as hard!
和他对视 好好对视
Dr. Dorian, we need you.
Dorian医生 我们需要你
Mr. Bentley's condition is getting worse.
Bentley先生的情况越发糟糕了
God bless his herpes.
上帝保佑他的疱疹
I'm gonna go take care of that man. When I come back...
我得过去照顾那个病人了 我回来的时候
Pause for effect. Pause for effect.
暂停 造势 暂停 造势
...we're gonna shave this thing. Yeah!
我们要剃了这东西 耶
Yeah! Oh, yeah!
太好了 哦 太好了
How the hell could I be fourth?!
我他妈怎么能才排第四
I know Bonnie's good and Figsack has mad hands,
我知道Bonnie很棒 Figsack手技吓人
but somehow, I keep forgetting that Todd is a skilled surgeon.
但不知怎的 我总忘Todd是个技术娴熟的外科医生
Hey, how come you didn't page me about that surgical consult?
那个外科询诊 你怎么没传呼我
I did. You're wearing your garage door opener on your hip.
我传呼了 你把车♥库♥遥控器别在胯部了
Ladies and gentlemen, number two.
女士们先生们 这就是第二名
Kelso's gonna kill me. I can't find Mr. Sommer.
Kelso会杀了我的 我找不到Sommer先生了
Did you look between Mr. Spring and Mr. Fall?
你没到春天先生和秋天先生中间瞅一眼吗
Too easy. Hey, you know...?
也太容易了 嘿 你知道吗
More armor? No.
又加盔甲了 不是的
Actually, I am sneaking trays out of the cafeteria.
其实我正从餐厅里偷盘子呢
I'm building a shed.
我要盖个棚子
This is partially your fault, so you're gonna help me find him.
你有一部分责任 所以你得帮我
You know, whenever I lose something in the morgue,
不论何时 我在停尸房♥里丢了东西
I just retrace my steps.
我就原路返回
Like right now, I'm looking for something,
就像现在 我就在找东西
and I know I came to the vending machine,
我知道我去过自动贩卖♥♥机那里
then I dropped a quarter, which rolled over here,
然后掉了25美分 就滚到那边去了
and, yep, there you are.
然后 对了 你在这儿呢
As soon as you take your eyes off 'em, you lose 'em.
你一不留神 他们就没了
They're like children. Big dead children.
简直就跟孩子似的 缺大德的死孩子
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表