第五季 第十二集
【实习医生风云】
The worst thing about Elliot having picked my annoying intern, Keith,
Elliot约炮实习医生Keith这件事
as her permanent booty call is that if he's had a few beers,
最可怕的一点就是 有时候Keith喝了几杯酒
he sometimes forgets which bedroom is hers.
便会忘记Elliot睡哪个房♥间
Mmm...
嗯...
I'm here, lover. Tender.
是我 小情人儿 好温柔
In my defense, Keith's a decent kisser,
我得辩解一句 Keith吻功了得
and anyone waking up that way would let out a pleasure moan.
每个被他拥吻着醒来的人都会满足的哼一声
Same thing happened to me in college.
我大学的时候也发生过这种事
Really? What guy drunkenly kissed you while you were sleeping?
是吗 哪个人喝高了在你睡着的时候亲你了
And it was that moment Turk and I remembered the incident
那一刻我和Turk想起了
we'd managed to block out for 12 years.
我们避而不谈12年的糗事
You OK with us not hanging out for a couple of weeks?
咱俩这几周不在一起玩耍了好吗
Totally. OK.
没问题 好的
I was gonna miss Turk,
我会想念Turk的
but luckily my favorite intern was around to cheer me up:
还好我最喜欢的实习生能让我振作起来
Jason Cabbaggio. Or, as I had brilliantly nicknamed him...
Jason Cabbaggio 我很机智地给他取了小名
Cabbage! Yes, sir.
卷心菜 在呢 老大
Oh, no, Mark. I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Cabbage.
哦 Mark 我没叫你 我在和卷心菜说话呢
Well, my last name is Cabbage.
我就姓"卷心菜"
I know, but I've nicknamed you "Wolfman"
我知道 但我给你取的小名是狼人
because of your keen sense of smell.
因为你敏锐的嗅觉
And your ridiculously hairy torso.
还有你那逗比浓密的体毛
Now, what can I do you for?
需要我做什么吗
Dr. D, is the IV supposed to leak like this?
D医生 输液管漏成这样正常吗
Well, yes and no. Mostly no. Really, really, all no.
正常也不正常 大多数情况不正常 都是不正常的
But don't worry. I got your back.
别担心 我来帮你
First thing is, take a little nipper yourself.
第一步 自己先嘬一口
Got some on you! Look out!
逗你玩 当心
Ok, that's some of the fun that you can have.
有些东西可以拿来娱乐一下
But seriously, just watch and learn, watch and learn.
说正经的 看好了 学着我怎么做
It's an honor to watch you work, sir.
能亲眼看你工作真荣幸
Take it all in, Cabbage. Take it all in.
注意倾听 卷心菜 注意倾听
Yes, I like some interns more than others,
是的 对实习生们我有自己的偏好
but I never let personal feelings affect my professional behavior.
但我不会让个人感情影响我专业的素养
You're late, Keith, which doesn't surprise me because you're a bad person.
Keith 你迟到了 我一点也不奇怪 因为你就是个烂人
Sorry, they needed help with a shooting victim downstairs.
抱歉 刚有个中枪的受害人需要帮助
Lies will get you nowhere, Keith.
说谎可不能成事 Keith
I'm covered in his blood. That could be anyone's blood.
我身上还沾着他的血呢 那血可以是任何一个人的
Here's the gunshot victim from downstairs.
这就是楼下中枪的病人
Hey, look, my blood.
嗨 看啊 这是我的血
That's not your blood. Yes, it is.
不是你的血 就是我的
Quiet time.
安静点
All right, listen. If Mr. Burton wants surgery,
如果Burton先生需要手术
just call me on my cellie.
你就打我电♥话♥
Cool. What's your number?
好啊 你电♥话♥多少
You have my number. I don't. I changed phones.
你有我的号♥码 没有了 我换手♥机♥了
You didn't switch out old numbers into the new phone?
你没把号♥码存到新手♥机♥上吗
Yeah, but I decided to just put a couple emergency numbers on here.
存了 但我决定只存一些紧急联♥系♥人
The Butterball Turkey Helpline?
黄油火鸡热♥线♥是什么
This one just says, "That Guy In The Restaurant."
这个就存了"餐馆里的男人"
Hey, I really clicked with "That Guy In The Restaurant," OK?
我和"餐馆里的男人"很来电的好吗
We spent all night talking about... something, OK?
我们整晚都在聊...某件事
Look Turk, if I need you, I can just call Carla.
我要找你的时候 直接打给Carla不就行了
It's not like we hang out just two of us anymore.
咱俩又不会一起出去玩
I bet you don't have my number in your cell.
我敢说你手♥机♥里也没存我的号♥码
Elliot办公室
Elliot家
Not even Keith could bum me out,
Keith可影响不了我的心情
because everybody's favorite patient, Mrs. Wilk,
因为大家最喜欢的病人Wilk女士
is going home today.
今天要出院了
I'm sure not gonna miss this food.
我肯定不会想念这里的食物
Well, the nurses and I got you this.
我和护士们给你做了这个
Oh! Aw... Huh?
哦 天呐
You should see the size of the stationery store.
你真应该去看看那个文具店的规模
That was a huge courtesy laugh
这只是出于礼貌的笑
because I was about to trump
我要以绝对优势
Carla's goodbye gift like nobody's business.
压倒Carla的送别礼物
Mrs. Wilk, I remember how much you like basketball,
Wilk女士 我记得你很喜欢篮球
so I got you a DVD of the NBA's Greatest Centers of All Time
所以我给你的礼物是Kareem Abdul-Jabbar签名的
signed by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
NBA史上最伟大中锋合集的DVD
Oh, J.D., this is so sweet!
J.D. 你太贴心了
Winner!
赢了
My gift is in the same vein. Oh, is it, Keith?
我的礼物和他的一样 是吗 Keith
Mr. Abdul-Jabbar is on my dad's flag football team.
Abdul-Jabbar先生在我爸爸的夺旗橄榄球队
Hi, Patricia. Oh!
你好 Patricia 天啊
That's not my signature.
这不是我的签名
Did you sign this? It's illegal.
是你自己签的吗 这可是违法的
OK. Back to the psych ward, Mr. Rosenberg. Crazy.
别闹了 回你的精神科病房♥ Rosenberg先生 疯子一个
That morning seemed like any other.
那个早晨和往常一样
Dr. Mickhead was back,
Mickhead医生回来了
having beaten the rap on murdering his spouse...
洗刷了谋杀配偶的罪名
Anybody want a cool prison jumpsuit?
有人要酷炫的监狱连体裤吗
Dr. Kelso was having his daily staring contest
Kelso医生正在和最后一个
with the last double-chocolate-chocolate-chip muffin.
双层巧克力碎片蛋糕做每日一次的干瞪眼比赛
Let's end this charade.
做个了断吧
You win again. You always do.
你又赢了 你总是赢
Mmm...
真好吃
Would someone explain what that bird is doing in my hospital?
有人能告诉我这只鸟在医院里干嘛吗
Sanchez appears to be flying, sir.
Sanche正在飞翔 先生
I've named him Sanchez. He set up shop in that old wreath there.
我给他取名Sanchez 他定居在那个旧花环里
I'd take it down,
我可以取下花环
but the patients really seem to love the little guy.
但似乎病人们都很喜欢这个小家伙
That disease-infested scavenger is a serious health risk.
那个病菌携带者是医院巨大的健康隐患
No.
才不是
Do you know the number one cause of death in the hospital?
你知道医院排名第一的死因是什么吗
Your breath? Infection.
你的口臭 传染病
And do you know how quickly infection spreads in a hospital?
你知道疾病在医院的传播速度多快吗
Your breath? That doesn't make sense.
像你的口臭一样 完全瞎扯
Don't care.
无所谓
Look, infection can start with a simple sneeze.
传染病的源头可以是一个小喷嚏
And then a handshake.
然后通过握手传播
Perhaps an accidental collision.
偶然的接触也可以传播
Then a simple touch on the shoulder.
就算拍下肩膀也能传播
And just like that, you have a patient in trouble.
就这样 一个病人就倒下了
Chinatown is awesome!
中国城太好玩了
I want that bird gone.
这只鸟得立马消失
Keith, I realize you'd like
Keith 我知道
to be at your grandmother's funeral on Saturday.
你这周六想参加你祖母的葬礼
Heck, we all would.
我们都想参加
You can't just take a day off whenever you feel like it.
但你不能说请假就请假
How come Cabbage got Saturday off so he could go see King Kong?
为啥卷心菜能请一天假去看<金刚>
Because Keith, Cabbage is an ape enthusiast. Show him a little.
Keith 因为卷心菜是猩猩的发烧友 让他见识一下
It's like I'm at the zoo.
就像在动物园一样
Put the thing in your mouth when you... Yeah.
抓虱子吃 就这样
See ya, Mrs. Wilk.
再见了 Wilk女士
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss our late-night talks.
我会怀念我们的深夜长谈
You can call me anytime you want, sweetie.
你随时都可以给我打电♥话♥ 亲爱的
Got your number right here in my... phone. Sorry.
手♥机♥里存了你的电♥话♥ 对不起
Don't even worry about it. It's OK.
别介意 没关系
We are so not cool. We're not?
咱俩完蛋了 怎么完了
Why are you making such a big deal out of this?
你为什么小题大做
It was a simple...
不就是简单的...
La-la-la-la-la-la...
La-la-la-la-la-la
Mr. Burton, hi!
Burton先生 嗨
Now, in a few minutes,
过一会儿
they'll come to get you for aortic bi-fem bypass surgery.
他们就会来接你做双股动脉分流手术
If there's anything we can do for you, just let us know.
有什么需要 尽管告诉我们
Well, if I don't make it,
如果我挺不过去
I want you to make sure my sons get this note.
请你们把这个交给我的儿子们
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表