No! She knows I can't eat without my strawberry milk.
不要啊 她知道没有草莓牛奶我吃不下饭的
You should've let her fork me!
你刚才就应该让她"插"死我的
I think that's how you got
我觉得你不就是这么一开始
into trouble in the first place! What's up!
就陷入嘿♥咻♥生孩子麻烦里的吗 我厉害不
Euphemism five!
冷嘲热讽棒棒哒
His vocabulary's gotten so much better!
他的词汇量多了超多
Elliot, why are you here?
Eilliot 为什么你还在这啊
Oh, I have to make Kelso think I work here
我要让Kelso认为我还在这里工作
so he doesn't have me arrested for stealing supplies.
这样我才不会因为偷取医疗器械而被逮捕
What would you have done if you couldn't give Carla the pill?
除了给Carla吃药 你还有什么主意
I'd have faked it. Guys can't fake it.
我可以假装很爽 男人是假装不了的
Really? Does this sound familiar?
是么 听听这个 熟悉吗
"Oh, baby, we're going all night. No, wait, don't move!
"宝贝 我们要彻夜缠绵 不 等等 别动
Sorry." Way too familiar.
不好意思" 太熟悉了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know what I've been doing?
你知道我一直在干嘛吗
I mean besides listening to my Alanis Morissette CD
我是说除了听Alanis Morissette的CD
to get pumped up to talk to you? Here.
好让我鼓起勇气跟你讲话以外 自觉上交一张
I've been thinking about
我一直在想你有多可笑
how completely ridiculous it is you would take Mr. Kellerman's life
你把Kellerman先生的生命
into your hands
玩弄于鼓掌之中
without talking to him. Well, I did talk to him.
却完全没有告知他 我告知他了
He did.
他确实告知我了
Patients who stay low on the heart transplant list
心脏移植名单上靠后排着的病人
die waiting for one.
到死的那天还在痴痴地等
This way, he moves up to the top. Come on!
我这样做 他就可以冲上首位了好不好
Then why didn't you tell me?
那你为什么事先不告诉我
Because you're an attending now.
因为你现在是主治医生了
That doesn't just mean a fat bank account, expensive new toys
这不代表你钱包更鼓 买♥♥得起更贵的玩具
and a lawyer on retainer for when you kill a prostitute.
或是谋杀妓♥女♥之后能雇个律师帮你解决麻烦了
From now on, the buck stops with you.
从现在起 你要开始承担所有责任
I know you have occasionally bent the rules in this dump
我知道前几年你在这个破地方
over the last couple of years because you knew
经常打破陈规 不过那是因为你知道
when the crap started raining, it was gonna fall on my head.
一旦东窗事发 还有我给你擦屁♥股♥
But now,the only way for you to stay out of the trouble storm
可是现在呢 你只能墨守成规 这是你唯一
is for you to go by the book.
可以远离麻烦事的方法
And I got news for you on that front:
但是我要先给你提个醒
By-the-book attendings kill us up here.
一个墨守成规的主治医生是会害死人的
I couldn't tell you about Kellerman
Kellerman的事我没告诉你
'cause I don't know what type of attending you're gonna be.
是因为我不知道你想成为哪种主治医生
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to prove myself.
那还真谢谢您老能给机会我证明自己啊
You know what? This is my last one. Here, take it.
这是最后一张 拿去
Whatever happens to this poor guy is on you.
这个可怜人要是有什么三长两短都算在你头上
The next morning was not good.
第二天早上也很不顺
Carla was not talking to Turk,
Carla不跟Turk说话
Elliot had dropped by to help not talk to Turk
Elliot顺路过来同仇敌忾 不跟Turk讲话
and I was sneaking out in my undies
我只好穿着内♥裤♥偷溜出门
because my clothes were downstairs in the dryer.
因为我所有衣服都在楼下的烘干机里
J.D.? Morning, friends!
J.D. 早上好 伙计们
Who's ready for some java?
谁想来杯咖啡
Are you wearing boxers? Yes, I am, Carla,
你这是穿着四角裤吗 是的 Carla
because I know when Turk's sad,
因为我知道Turk伤心的时候
he likes me to come over in my boxers,
他总喜欢我穿着四角裤一路过来看他
because he likes to call me his "Honky Adonis."
因为他爱称呼我是他的"白鬼美少年"
And that's what friends do.
这才是朋友应做的
They bought it? Are we that gay?
他们居然相信了 我们有那么基情吗
What's that? Oh, that's my new driving sock.
那是什么 那是我洋气的新驾驶袜
You can borrow.
你可以借去用
Actually, J.D.'s been living here secretly.
其实 J.D.一直偷偷住在这里
Turk, why? I've got to get those judgmental eyes off me!
Turk 为何出♥卖♥♥♥我 我要转移他们对我的"追杀"啊
J.D. didn't want to live here , I begged him to.
J.D.不想来这住 是我求他来的
Is that true? I didn't say that.
真的吗 这不是我说的
J.D. can do my voice. Hey, it's getting good!
J.D.可以模仿我的声音 模仿得越来越棒了
Well, thank you! I lost it.
谢了 这下不行了
You three are ridiculous.
你们三个真是不像话
I'm just here to grab a ride to work.
我只是来搭顺风车去上班的
At a hospital where you don't actually work! And you?
去一个你根本不在那里工作的医院 还有你
How am I supposed to tell you
你那么兴奋 我怎么好跟你讲
I might be not ready to have a baby when you're excited?
我还没准备好要小孩啊
And you secretly moving back in here?
你还偷偷搬回来住
Now, I really don't love being den mother to you three...
我真的不想再做你们三个的干妈了
Fine,It's like crack to me.
好吧 我确实当妈当上瘾了
Still, let me ask you something.
但我还是要问问你们
Why are you three so afraid of moving on?
你们为什么这么不敢大踏步奔向未来呢
Dude,You're still eating those brownies!
兄弟 你竟然还吃那些布朗宁啊
I don't wanna get pregnant! Shoot.
我可不想怀孕 打我啊
So you're going to the university for a transplant!
你要去大学进行心脏移植了喔
Well, come back and see us, OK?
常回来看看哦
Who is responsible for not treating that man?
是谁对这个可怜病人袖手旁观的 站出来负责吧
Well, I was going to treat him,
我本来要治他的
but I lost my stethoscope, and that's...
但我的听诊器丢了 这个
He's my patient, Bob!
他是我的病人 Bob
I'm responsible.
我要为此负责
Dr. Dorian, I have kept my mouth shut
Dorian医生 我对最近针对你的性骚扰投诉
about the recent sexual harassment complaints
一直睁一只眼闭一只眼
because I don't think it's
因为我觉得
fair to punish a man for making small talk,
惩罚一个跟别人寒暄的人是很不公平的
or, say, asking his secretary
又或者说 要求他的秘书
just once to dress up as a geisha girl
穿的像个艺妓 哪怕就一次
and call him Kelsosan... What?
并叫他Kelso先生 什么
Nothing. But now I need to know,
这没什么 但我想知道
is this the type of attending you're going to be?
你想变成这种主治医生吗
I guess so. Anything else?
我想是的 还有什么事吗
I could tell him there's
我可以告诉他
nothing in my cup and I'm pretending to drink
我杯子里什么都没有 我只是在喝空气
to seem nonchalant... No.
好装作淡定高冷 没事了
... but I was thinking about what Carla said about moving on.
但是我在回味Carla讲过的那番话
And I wasn't the only one.
而且我不是一个人
Well, at least there's one attending around here I can count on.
至少我还是有一个主治医生可以指望的
The hell with it, Bob. I don't work here! Have a good one.
去你的 Bob 我不在这工作 日安
I hate this place. It hates you, Bob.
我讨厌这个地方 这个地方也讨厌你 Bob
That's it. All my birth control pills are gone.
好了 所有避孕药都倒了
Not exactly. That Fig Newton you're about to eat
未必喔 你要吃的无花果饼干
is not only fat-free, but it's baby-free.
不仅仅是无脂的 还是"无婴"避孕的
I just don't get it, Turk.
Turk 我不明白你为什么要这么对我
Look, we had sex 20 times in eight days,
听着 短短八天内我们干了二十次
and I bet it's because you sensed my hesitance.
我相信这一定是因为你发现了我内心的犹豫
I just want a baby so badly. Why?
我只是很想要个小孩 为什么
What's it gonna be like having a baby?
有个小孩会怎么样
Dr. Cox says it's like having a dog
Cox医生说就像养一只狗
that slowly learns how to talk.
但是这只狗会慢慢学会讲话
Awesome!
帅气
Right? And I come from a big family, and I love that.
对吧 还有啊 我来自一个大家庭 我很喜欢那种氛围
Me too!
我也是
And every time we sit at the kitchen table,
但每次我俩坐在餐桌旁的时候
I feel like someone's missing.
我总感觉少了一个谁
I can see him.
我看得到他
J.D.! Gotta make a quick twosie.
J.D. 我要拉一发快屎
This explains a lot.
一切都明了了
Hey! Meet your volleyball team. They're terrible.
嗨 会见一下你的排球队 他们烂透了
Newbie! I heard your voice.
菜鸟 我听见你的声音了
Thanks for nothin', ass-face.
谢你全家 贱♥人♥
I'm gonna go ahead and give you back one of these man cards.
我要还你一张男人卡片
You deserve it.
你终于爷们了一回
Wow. Wanna hug?
想抱抱吗
You held onto it as long as you could,didn't you
你真的尽全力爷们起来了 是吧
I'm gonna have a good year, aren't I?
我今年会过的很顺 对吧
Anything can happen.
一切皆有可能
And I knew he was right...
我知道他是对的
Excuse me.
麻烦让一下
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表