I've called a surgical consult.
我叫了手术咨♥询♥
Help has arrived! Help has arrived.
我来帮忙了 来了
Turkelton.
Turkelton
And then Turk said what every
Turk说了每个外科医生
surgeon says when they're not sure what to do.
不知所措时都会说的话
Hmm. Mind if I slice you open?
呃 介意我给你开刀吗
Uncool!
吓屎人啦
OK, listen up, everyone!
各位 注意一下
I'm sure you all got the flier i made
想必各位都收到我做的传♥单♥了吧
reminding everyone of the annual staff picture.
提醒大家拍年度职工照
I need to know by a show of hands
我要知道多少人不能来拍
how many of you aren't gonna be able to make it.
举手示意一下
Oh, come on!
不要这样嘛
Aren't you guys embarrassed
看我们近三年拍的职工照
by our last three staff pictures?
你们一点都不脸红吗
Laverne, I'm gonna need a little bit of
Larveme 我需要你发扬一点
your church enthusiasm to help sell this.
教会热情来宣传此事
Damn it, everyone! We are a family!
大伙 我们是一家人啊
A family, people!
一家人啊
And I know we love each other.
我们相亲相爱
Love's all we've got!
爱是我们的一切
So can't we just take 10 minutes from our day
所以我们就不能抽个十分钟
to take a real staff photo?
拍个真正的职工合照吗
*Yes, we can!
*没错 我们能行
*Yes, we can!
*没错 我们能行
Tambourine's a little much Laverne.
打手鼓就有点过了 Laverne
Carla, I don't photograph well.
Carla 我这人不上镜
On my driver's license, I look like Gary Busey.
我驾驶证上拍的像Gary Busey
Gary Busey 美国男演员
They say the same thing about me. Ha.
他们也这么说我 哈哈
See ya later, Elliot.
回见 Elliot
I am gonna let Big Bob here give the first excuse.
我让大Bob先说个借口
Blah, blah, blah. I'm not doing it.
巴拉巴拉 我才不要呢
I'm caught on his collar!
我被他的衣领抓住了
This picture is happening!
照片一定要拍哦
No, it's not.
不可能
Oh, what do you know, mop jock?
你知道个屁啊 拖地的
I've predicted a couple things over the years:
这些年我一直料事如神
The kitchen fire of '97,
九七年厨房♥火灾事件
the kitchen fire of '98,
九八年厨房♥火灾事件
the arson conviction of Luis the fry cook,
厨师Luis纵火罪
and of course, the eventual termination of
当然也料到了医院里"厨师犯罪"项目
the hospital's "Convicts-to-Cooks" Program.
的最终结局
The bottom line, not gonna happen.
关键是照不可能拍成
*Not gonna happen! No, not gonna happen, ha, ha!
*不可能 不可能哈哈哈
*Not gonna happ...
*不可能
By the way, I, uh...
顺便说下 我
I won't be at the picture either.
我也不去拍照
You'll be there. You'll all be there.
你会去拍的 你们都会去拍的
Hello!
哈喽
If you're wondering
如果你正在想
what a "Thank you for being my doctor" Card
来自Wilk女士的
from Mrs Wilk looks like,
"感谢我的医生"的卡片长啥样
it looks a little something like this.
告诉你 是这样的
"Happy anniversary, gals"?
"周年纪念日快乐 姑娘们”
Oops. This one's actually from my Aunt Judy
啊哦 其实这张是我Judy阿姨
and her lady friends.
和她女朋友们送的
Must've grabbed the wrong card. Newbie...
肯定是我拿错卡片了 菜鸟
Oh, right, your imaginary warning light.
对了 你假想的警示灯
Don't be mad, Perry.
别生气了Perry
This day was bound to come.
这一天一定会来的
See. I've studied you.
看 我研究过你
I've taken your best qualities and my best qualities,
吸取了你和我的最优品格
and I've combined them into something even better.
我还把两者结合升华的更了不得了
Much the way that iced tea and lemonade were joined
像冰茶与柠檬水的交融
to become an Arnold Palmer.
成就了Arnold Palmer饮料
以个人名字建立的男装品牌 也是饮品
Arnold Palmer 既指美国运动员Arnold Palme
Incidentally, has anyone ever done less to become famous?
顺便问问 还有谁这么轻松成名的吗
I mean, "Yea for me!
我是说 "为我喝彩
I mixed two drinks together."
我把两种饮料混合啦"这种人
Arnold Palmer is a golfer.
Arnold Palmer是个高尔夫球运动员
I'm sure he has lots of hobbies,
我确定他有很多爱好
Perry. The man's a drink mogul. "Dear..."
Perry 那男的狂爱喝饮料 "亲爱的"
In a hospital, even the best of moods
在医院里 哪怕百分百好心情
can be ruined by somebody handing you a chart.
也可能被某人递给你的一张表所破坏
Do you have any family, Mrs. Wilk?
你有家人吗 Wiik太太
No. I was married twice.
没有 我结过两次婚
Divorced one, the other died.
一个离了 另一个死了
Wrong one died.
不该死的死了
Look, Mrs. Wilk, you have something called systemic amyloidosis.
Wilk太太 你患了系统性淀粉样变病
Now, it's in your liver now,
现在它在你肝脏
but eventually it'll shut down all your organs.
但最终会破坏你所有器官
There is a treatment, but it's very invasive,
这有个治疗法 但它极具攻击性
and at best, it'll just give you a little more time.
而且至多 也只是拖延点时间
Well, I've had a great life son.
孩子 我这一生过得很快乐
Say no more.
别说了
I'm gonna take amazing care of you.
我会尽全力照顾你的
Ok.
好
How's it going today, buddy? Pretty crappy.
今天过得好吗 兄弟 非常糟糕
I just had to tell an old lady she's dying.
我不得不告诉一个老太她快死了
How about you?
你呢
OK. Elliot turfed this chronic pain patient to me.
Elliot把这个有慢性疼痛的病人扔给我了
I have no idea what's wrong with him,
我不清楚他到底哪里有病
so I have to do exploratory surgery.
所以我只得做探索性手术
I always wondered what exploratory surgery was like.
我一直在想探索性手术到底是怎样的手术
I've made the first incision.
我已经开了第一个切口
I'm going in.
我去了
Nurse, hat!
护士 帽子
Colon. Why'd it have to be the colon?
结肠 为什么偏偏是结肠
Removing the golden tumor.
拿走金瘤块
Ladies...
女士们
They knew the risks.
他们早知道有风险的
Watch out for colon darts.
当心结肠飞镖啊
Where's the doughnut truck?
甜甜圈卡车呢
I got paged there was a donut truck out here.
我被叫来 说这有甜甜圈卡车
I got paged there was a handbag sample sale.
我被叫来 说这有手提包特卖♥♥
Where's the boobie-touching booth
摸♥胸♥展台在哪啊
It's weird.
好奇怪啊
It's like everyone was lured out here
好像大家都被他们
by the thing they want most in the world.
最渴望的东西引诱过来了
Hey, you're not getting your ass kicked.
嘿 你没被扁啊
Hold the phone! Look!
拿好手♥机♥ 快看
Bleachers!
看台
Ladder!
梯子
Bucket of combs!
一筒梳子
She's trying to take the picture. Scatter!
她是想拍照啊 快闪
Nobody move! Laverne, door!
谁都别走 Laverne看好门
Nobody's getting past here, baby!
谁都别想从这过 宝贝们
OK, everybody. One, two...
好的 大家 一二
And three.
三
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Mrs. Wilk was asking me some questions
Wilk太太正问我一些问题
that I actually thought would be best answered by you.
事实上我觉得由你回答最好
Why did that sweaty attorney
为什么那个出汗的律师
ask me if my affairs were in order?
要问我有没有安排好后事了
Because I want to make sure
因为我想确保
that you're as comfortable as possible.
你尽可能的安心
As comfortable as possible?
尽可能的安心
For what? I'm going to sit for this.
为啥 我要坐下来看好戏
For the place that you're going.
因为你将要去那个地方了
You know, the big puffy clouds,
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表