Have you ever seen chubby Elliot? Uh, no.
你见过胖胖的Elliot吗 呃 没
Well, if you want to see it,
如果你想看
just break up with her
就跟她分手
and wait a couple of weeks.
然后等几个星期
When she's depressed,
当她郁闷的时候
she hits a bag of Doritos
她就猛塞多力多滋玉米片
like there's diamonds in the bottom.
好像里面有宝贝似的
Love you too, Mom.
我也爱你啊 妈妈
Ah! That's your dad.
啊 是你♥爸♥爸
How did you get this number?
你怎么知道这个号♥码
You like her?
喜欢她不
If you don't tell me which intern messed up,
如果你不告诉我是谁搞砸了
I'll beg her to move here.
我就求她搬过来住
She's just a little weird, Elliot.
她只是有点奇怪 Elliot
I can handle weird.
我受得了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
The light just hit you so perfectly,
灯光把你照得好诱人
I had to have a taste.
我得尝一口
No, not you. It was Lisa.
不 不是说你 是Lisa
I would have told you earlier,
我是想早点告诉你
but someone told me not to.
但是有人让我别说
Who told you not to?
谁不让你说
Baby, you're not really bothered by
宝贝 你不是真的在为
what Dr. Cox said, are you?
Cox医生说的话烦恼吧
You know you're my black prince.
你知道你是我的黑♥马♥王子
That's not it.
不是因为这个啦
I know I'm black. I'm reminded all the time.
我知道我是黑人 时刻都被人提醒着
Patient doesn't want a black doctor,
病人不喜欢黑人医生
people think I know the score to every NBA game,
人们以为我知道每场NBA比赛的分数
and I told you what happened last week
我也跟你说了上个星期新的
when the new board member met the surgical staff.
董事会成员会见外科员工时候发生的事儿
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Hey, what's up, dawg?
嘿 你好吗 好兄弟
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
It's not even about that.
其实这也无所谓
It's about the nursery.
其实是婴儿房♥的事
It's about that stupid minivan.
还有那个傻乎乎的旅行车
I don't know if you know this,
我不知道你意识到没
but overnight I went from Chris Turk, Stud,
但是一夜之间我就从风流浪子Chris Turk
to Grandpa Turk, the guy who wears overalls
变成Turk爷爷了 还穿着连体裤
and does embarrassing dances at cookouts.
在野餐会上丢人地跳着舞
You do that now.
你现在也这样啊
But in a cool way.
但跳得很炫酷
Hey. Thanks to your little
嘿 多亏你那个
telling-me-the-wrong-time prank,
"告诉我错误时间"的恶作剧
I was 45 minutes late for my Oriental massage.
我的东方按♥摩♥迟到了45分钟
Which meant that instead of Pang-Wa,
结果给我按♥摩♥的不是华鹏
I had to settle for Ching-Lau.
而是把我扔给了刘♥青♥
So? ChingLau is a dude!
那又怎样 刘♥青♥是个男的
You know, I've accepted the fact
听着 你在这儿
that you're useless around here.
屁用没有 我也忍♥了
Maybe you could just try
也许你可以
a little harder not to make things worse.
努力一点 别再忙中添乱了
You know what he doesn't get?
你知道他不明白啥吗
Is that I could have been a janitor anywhere.
我在哪儿都能当勤杂工
When I got out of college,
大学毕业的时候
I had offers, man. Morgan-Stanley, Dupont...
我收到好多邀请的 摩根士丹利 杜邦
都彭 法国名牌
摩根士丹利 财经界俗称"大摩" 是一家美国纽约的国际金融服务公♥司♥
I even considered taking a
我甚至考虑过
year off and cleaning my way across Europe.
休假一年 去欧洲清扫一圈
But no, I chose a hospital.
但是我没有 我选择了医院
I'm not kidding myself. I
我不是在自欺欺人
don't have the most important job in the world,
我知道我的工作不是很重要
but I work in a place that helps people,
但是我工作的地方可以帮助很多人
and I thought I was part of that.
我觉得我也有参与其中
Who cares.
谁在乎呢
Have you seen Carla? Nope.
看见Carla没 没
My turn. Have you seen just how
该我了 你见过自己
stupid you look
生气时候
when you do your angry quick-walk?
快步走的样子有多白♥痴♥吗
Carla covered for one of
Carla替我的一个实习生
my interns and then lied to my face about it.
打掩护 还当着我的面撒谎
Come on. Of course she did.
拜托 多正常啊
If an intern got hammered by their attendings
如果每次实习生犯了错 都要
and stripped what little self-confidence
被他们的主治医生所打击
they have every time they messed up,
小小的自信心被践踏剥夺
there wouldn't be any interns left.
那早就没实习生留下了
And lucky for everybody in this dump,
在这废物堆里幸运的是
Carla happens to have been here long enough
Carla呆得够久
to identify when someone needs to be protected.
可以看出来谁需要被保护
These kids need to stand on their...
这些孩子得自己
You got that right, sister.
说得对 姐们儿
Because you definitely got where you are
因为你走到今天这一步
all on your own.
绝对完全是靠自己
You sure didn't give me any help.
你肯定是没给我任何帮助
I didn't say I did.
我没说帮你的是我啊
It's OK. Really. It's not a big deal.
没事的 真的 不是什么大事
But Dr. Cox is gonna kill me.
但是Cox医生非杀了我不可
Dr. Cox doesn't have to find out.
Cox医生不用知道这件事的
Just promise you're gonna practice
但是你要保证自己就
repositioning just once.
练习这一次复位术
I promise. OK.
我保证 很好
Turk, I get it.
Turk 我明白
Having a baby changes things.
有了孩子是会发生变化
I just don't want to say goodbye
我只是不想跟
to the life we have now, you know.
现在的生活说拜拜
Well, baby, you don't have to.
宝贝 你不用啊
We'll still have fun, go to bars, go dancing...
我们还是可以找乐子 去酒吧 去跳舞
Really? No.
真的 不
We'll have a baby. That would be crazy.
我们要有孩子了 会忙死的
Just focus on the positives.
往好处想嘛
For instance, we'll still have lots of sex.
比如 我们还是能尽情滚床单啊
Really? No!
真的 不
But I can tell you that this is normal.
但是我可以告诉你 这很正常
You'll get through it.
你会挺过去的
Come to think of it,
仔细想想
what would really help me get through it...
要说什么真能帮我挺过去的
Man, you're gullible today.
伙计 你今天真好骗
Well, Mr. McNair,
McNair先生
I hope you don't mind me
希望你别介意我
hanging out all day talking to you.
整天都缠着你说话
I don't think you do mind.
我觉得你不会介意的
I got a seventh sense about that sort of thing.
我对于这类事情有第七感
My sixth sense is I can tell
我的第六感是
when squirrels are afraid.
可以感觉到松鼠的恐惧
Anyway, I know you lost your computer
总之我知道你损失了自己的电脑
and maybe you were a little bit lonely.
所以你也许感到有点孤单
I've been lonely around here a couple times.
在这儿我也时不时地感到孤单
I don't know. I just hope I helped.
说不清 希望我帮上忙了
Nobody's buying it.
别装了
Here we go. Your new computer is finally here.
好了 你的新电脑终于到了
Sorry it took so long.
不好意思花了这么久
What time is it? 6:00.
几点了 6点
How was your day?
今天过得好吗
Cold.
好冷
Now help him up so he
现在拉他起来
thinks there's hope for our relationship yet.
让他认为我俩的关系还有救
Even though the Janitor
尽管勤杂工
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表