第五季 第十集
【实习医生风云】
Behold Julie Quinn.
瞧 这是Julie Quinn
Ahhh!
啊
We fell for each other so swiftly,
我们迅速的坠入爱河
we decided to buy some property together.
于是决定一起购置点地♥产♥
And build a deck on it.
一起盖个房♥子
To our half acre.
敬我们的半英亩
Hey, look, the Clarks are home.
嘿 看哪 Clark家回来了
Unfortunately, the Clarks felt if we weren't building a house,
不幸的是 Clark家认为如果我们不真的盖个房♥子
we weren't technically their neighbors.
就不能真正算是他们的邻居
Hey, Clarks! Go to hell!
嘿 Clarks 去死吧
OK. Hey, Buzz! I'm gonna beat you in poker next time.
好吧 嘿 Buzz 下次打牌我肯定赢你哦
The Morgans, on the other side, were friendlier,
相反的是 Morgan一家友善的多
but I don't think we're gonna have them over again.
但是我估计我们不会再请他们来作客了
Hi. Y'all are a cute couple.
嘿 你们真是可爱的一对儿
Thanks. You want to buy a baby?
谢谢 你们想买♥♥个宝宝不
Oh, sweetie? No.
噢 甜心 不要
I'm sorry. No, thank you. I'll throw in a crib.
不好意思 不用了 谢谢 我可以加送个摇篮
Throwing in a crib.
加送摇篮啊
It didn't matter,
不过没关系
because I was happy to look out at my beautiful half acre
因为我很开心 和我笨手笨脚的小甜心一起
with my sweet but klutzy gal.
看着我们美丽的半英亩
You OK, buttercup?
你还好吗 甜心
The glass broke in my mouth.
玻璃杯碎在我嘴里了
Turk and I had discovered
Turk和我发现了一种对付
a new way to deal with Kelso's bad moods.
Kelso坏心情的方法
Damn it, people.
该死的 各位
If you can't fill out your patients' insurance forms, then...
如果你们不能好好的填写你们病人的保险单 那就
Spoonful of peanut butter, sir?
来勺花生酱吧 先生
It usually bought us a few minutes of peace,
这一般都会给我们带来几分钟的宁静
but then Carla said something
但不一会儿 Carla说了一件
that deeply disturbs every man on God's Earth.
让地球上所有男人都不舒服的事
I just got my period.
我刚刚来例假了
Oh!
噢
This really sucks. I've been trying to get pregnant for two months now.
烦死了 我已经努力受孕两个月了
I almost bought a baby yesterday. What?
我昨天差点买♥♥了个宝宝 什么
Don't tell them, in case you want it later.
别说出去啊 万一以后你又想买♥♥了呢
Nothing.
没事
Don't worry about it,baby. We'll keep trying.
别担心 宝贝 我们继续努力
Remember in a magazine I read
记得我在杂♥志♥上读过的
how important it is for the man to have a high-protein diet?
关于高蛋白饮食对于男人的重要性的文章吗
Turk, for the last time, you are not eating ribs while we do it.
Turk 最后一次告诉你 别想在做♥爱♥的时候啃排骨
You don't let me have no fun!
你就是不让我找乐子
You know I'm not gonna have a kid
我可不打算要孩子
until that genetic technology they're talking about
除非是到了每个人都可以
is available for everyone.
自♥由♥使用基因技术的那一天
So you want to pick the sex and eye color?
你是想自己挑选孩子的性别和眼睛颜色吗
No. Gills. When that day comes,
不是 要鳃 等那天到来
goodbye hospital, hello father-son treasure hunting team.
再见了医院 父子寻宝队出发啦
Wow. Well, you better get cracking. What are you, like, 45?
好吧 那你得赶紧准备开始了 你都多大了 45岁
Forty-three. I know I look little older,
43好不好 我知道我看起来有点老相
but that's 'cause I drink and smoke,
那是因为我抽烟喝酒
work with chemicals, sleep on my face.
工作还接触化学物品 趴着睡觉
No hard feelings? OK. All right.
别在意 好吗 好吧
I swear on my unborn fish-boy's life, she will pay.
以我未出生的鱼儿子发誓 她会付出代价的
I need some milk.
我想喝牛奶
Yo, Glassman. What's "Glassman"?
嘿 玻璃人 "玻璃人"什么意思
It's a basketball thing. I'm a great rebounder.
跟篮球有关 我很擅长篮板球
You know who else is a great rebounder? Dr. Mickhead.
你知道还有谁擅长篮板球吗 Mickhead医生
His wife was killed last Saturday.
上星期六他的妻子被杀了
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, Mickhead!
嘿 Mickhead
Have the police cleared him yet?
警♥察♥已经排除了他的嫌疑吗
He's still a person of interest.
他还是被怀疑对象呢
There was sexual energy everywhere.
到处都在春情泛滥
For the women, it was due
女人们都被新来的
to the dashing new gynecologist, Dr. Matthews.
英俊潇洒的妇科医生 Matthews医生所吸引
Jordan, why would you need seven Pap smears in one month?
Jordan 为什么你一个月要做七次子♥宫♥抹片检查
I got a lot of Pap. Move your head so I can see.
我的分泌物很多 挪开你的脑袋 我都看不见了
And for the men,
对于男人们来说
there was a new, sexy Latina nurse:
新来的性感拉丁护士是他们追随的对象
Nurse Martinez.
Martinez护士
Will you guys stop doing that?
你们能不能别再这样了
Yep. There was eye candy for all,
是啊 所有人都能过过眼瘾
and only one thing could upset this delicate balance.
只有一件事会打破这种微妙的平衡
Wow. She looks like a young Carla.
哇 她看起来像是年轻版的Carla
That's why they call him the Glassman.
怪不得别人叫他"玻璃人"
Julie and I had overslept,
Julie和我睡过头了
so we didn't have time for
所以我们没时间进行
our usual seven solid minutes of lovemaking.
我们常规的七分钟性♥爱♥
We had to fake it.
只好假装一下了
Oh, yeah! Don't stop!
哦耶 别停下
Pull my hair!
抓我的头发
Shut up and take it, you stupid bitch!
闭嘴享受吧 你这个蠢贱♥人♥
OK, well, we can stop there.
好了 我们可以打住了
Um, now it's time to ring the sex gong.
现在该敲响性♥爱♥之锣了
What? Turk and I got sex gongs in Chinatown.
什么 Turk和我在唐人街买♥♥了性♥爱♥之锣
We're supposed to ring when one of us gets lucky.
我们中不论谁滚了床单都要敲敲锣
Even though I don't live with him,
虽然我们不住在一起
I like to think that
我还是认为
somewhere he hears it and it makes him happy.
冥冥中他可以听到 这会让他很开心
That's so funny.
好有趣啊
Yeah, buddy! That's my dawg!
真棒伙计 真是我的好兄弟
I hope my gong wasn't too loud for you this morning.
希望我的锣没有吵到你
I know it can be.
我知道它声音很大
It's a loud gong. I mean, it's like, "Gong."
它的声音真的好大 我是说 就像 "锣啊"
J.D., I knew you were faking
J.D. 我知道你们今天早上是装的
'cause at the end you didn't say, "Bombs away."
因为结束时你并没有说"投弹完毕"
How could I forget my sexiest move?
我怎么会忘了我最性感的招数呢
Great. Julie thinks I'm weird and lame and pathe...
完了 Julie肯定觉得我很奇怪 很逊 很可悲
J.D., she likes you.
J.D 她喜欢你
Do yourself a favor and stay out of your head for once.
你真没什么好过分担心的
OK, from this moment on, I am officially out of my head.
好吧 从现在开始 我要彻底不想这件事
Ugh. I'm an old hag. I mean look at her.
唉 我已经跟个老太婆一样了 看看她
Everything's so tight and perky.
全身都那么紧致坚挺
Come on, Carla, it's not her fault. Just do what you always do.
别这样 Carla 这不是她的错 做你该做的事
Turn the other cheek and
宽容一点
quietly spread the rumor that she's a guy.
然后悄悄散布谣言说她是个男人吧
Hey, Turk. Guess what...?
嘿 Turk 知道吗
She's not a guy, honey. And besides,
她不是个男人 宝贝 还有啊
"Young Carla" Is a compliment.
"年轻版Carla"是对你的赞美
Really? So how would you feel if I said, "Hey, it's Skinny Turk"?
是吗 那如果我说"嘿 那是苗条版的Turk嘛"你什么感觉
And now his boyfriend will comfort him.
现在他男朋友该出场安慰他了
Don't listen to her, Brown Bear. Your body's fierce.
别听她的 小棕熊 你的身体很完美
Is it? Like Taye Diggs.
真的吗 跟Taye Diggs一样
Taye Diggs.
Taye Diggs
Luckily, I had a best friend too.
幸运的是 我也有个闺蜜
So, what did "Her" Name used to be?
那么"她"以前的名字是啥
How about Alberto? I'll spread the word.
Alberto如何 我去散布消息了
Alberto.
Alberto
When am I gonna get to meet Julie?
我什么时候可以见见Julie
Do I want her to meet Turk this soon?
我希望她这么快就和Turk见面吗
What if he doesn't like her?
如果他不喜欢她怎么办
What are you doing?
你在干啥
I'm saying all my thoughts out loud
我要把我的想法大声的说出来
so I don't mess this relationship up.
这样我就不会搞砸了
I don't understand.
我不明白
I forgot, sometimes Turk is slow.
我忘了 Turk有时候很迟钝
You know what? It's time for her to meet the people in my life.
知道吗 是时候让她见见我的朋友了
I think she's gonna do great.
我想她会表现很好的
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表