Did you know that J.D.'s parents thought he was gonna be a girl?
你知道吗 J.D.的父母以为他会是个女孩子
They didn't have a name when he was born.
他出生的时候他们没准备好名字
So until he was three, they called him Joanna.
所以他三岁之前都叫"Joanna"
I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是谁
but thank you for this.
但是太感谢了
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Sure. I guess I can hide this in my basement for you.
好的 我想我可以把这个藏到我的地下室
OK. Great. Great.
好的 不错 不错
You know what? Let's just give that back. Thanks.
知道吗 咱们还是还给人家吧 谢谢
Nice to see you, Mickhead.
很高兴见到你 Mickhead
Look, Julie, I'm very protective of J.D.,
听着 Julie 我可是特别关照J.D.的
so it's gonna take a lot to win me over.
想过我这关你可得下点功夫
J.D. Wanted me to introduce you to my godfather.
J.D.希望我把你介绍给我的教父
Julie's a great girl.
Julie是个很棒的女孩哦
Lando Calrissian!
Lando Calrissian
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
You can call me Billy Dee.
叫我Billy Dee就行
Yes, Lando. Yes.
好的 Lando 好的
Julie, you already won carla and me over
Julie 你已经过了Carla和我这关
because you're nice to J.D.
因为你对J.D.很好
You won Jordan over, you bought the first round.
你过了Jordan这关因为你请了第一轮酒
I got lemon drops!
柠檬滴鸡尾酒来啦
Oh, the last time I had one,
噢 我上次喝了杯这个
I agreed to go on a date
结果我同意
with a chick in my art history class. Mm-mm.
跟我美术史班上的一个小妞约会去了 不喝
Yeah, can we go somewhere less college-y?
是啊 我们可以去个不这么幼稚的地方吗
One of the boys here could be the baby I gave up in high school.
说不定这里还会有被我甩掉的高中小男生呢
We aren't too old to hang out here. Come on.
我们还没老到不能在这玩儿吧 别这样嘛
Mmm...
恩
Time to dial up the Spanish.
是时候西班牙语出马了
That always makes them feel guilty
那总会让她们觉得内疚
they haven't spent time around minorities.
因为她们花在少数民族人员上的时间太少了
Whatever. Let's do it.
好吧好吧 来吧
To being young.
永远年轻
You guys, for real, you're my best friends.
你们这些家伙 说真的 你们是我最好的朋友
So Carol... do you like jazz?
那么Carol 你喜欢爵士吗
Yeah? How much?
是吗 有多喜欢
Hey, look at what we have here.
嘿 看看这都是谁啊
It‘s a visual representation of
简直是酒精对不同年龄人群
how alcohol affects different ages.
产生的影响的一堆活生生的例子啊
We have the young... Morning!
有年轻的 早安
...the slightly older... Stop talking.
稍老点的 别说话
...the slightly older still...
还是稍老点的
...and last, the very, very, very old.
最后 非常非常非常非常老的
She is unconscious and virtually unwakeable. Witness.
她不省人事而且真的喊都喊不醒 看着
Jor-da-roo! Jor-da-licious! Jor-da-roni! Ha-ha!
Jordan小蛋卷 Jordan小点心 Jordan通心粉 哈哈
We'll get you ladies some more coffee.
我们去给你们再拿点咖啡吧
Jordan, if you're willing to pay for it, just sit there frozen.
Jordan 如果你想付钱的话 就坐着别动
How very generous.
真大方啊
That's so funny.
好有趣啊
Yeah.
是啊
Julie's awesome. Doesn't it bother you
Julie真的很棒 她从来不笑
she never laughs or anything? What do you mean?
你难道觉得不奇怪吗 你在说啥
When something's funny, she never laughs.
她看到好笑的事从来不笑
She just says, "That's so funny." It's kind of annoying.
她只是说"好有趣啊" 真有点烦人啊
J.D., this is an intervention.
J.D. 这是场劝导大会
First off, I just want to say, everyone here loves you.
首先我要说 在座的人都很爱你
This is a safe space. But you're such a commit-a-phobe!
这里很安全 但是你真是个害怕承诺的胆小鬼啊
Every time you date a girl with potential,
每当你遇到一个有可能继续发展的女孩
you wind up ruining it over some trivial reason.
你就会用一些扯淡的理由搞砸它
Think about the great girls you let slip through your fingers.
想想那些你错过的好女孩吧
Kylie, Jaime, Gift Shop Girl,
Kylie Jaime 礼品店的女孩
Minnie McSkinny, Mole Butt, Tina Two-kids, Rumplefugly...
健美Minnie 屁♥股♥有痣的女孩 有俩孩子的Tina 丑八怪
I'm forgetting someone.
还有谁我没说的
Oh, my God, Turk. If you forget Elliot she's gonna cry.
天哪 Turk 如果你忘了Elliot 她要哭了
Turk, aren't you forgetting the greatest girl of them all?
Turk 你是不是忘了她们中最棒的那个女孩
Heidi Horse-Face.
马脸Heidi
Me, Turk! She's talking about me, OK?
我 Turk 她是在说我 好吗
Relax, Elliot. You're Mole Butt.
别激动 Elliot 你是屁♥股♥上有痣那个
Really?
真的吗
Sorry, Turk.
对不起 Turk
J.D., there's somebody else here who wants to say something.
J.D. 还有别人想对你提提意见
Don't mess this up, man. Be smooth.
别搞砸了 伙计 机灵点
Lando's right. Billy Dee!
Lando说的对 我是Billy Dee
Lando.
Lando
Joanna, now I'm not much
Joanna 我对这种
for this sensitive crap.
感性的破事不太擅长
But darn it all, you've found someone
但是该死的 既然有人愿意让你去烦
who's willing to let you annoy them instead of me.
你就不用来烦我
Don't screw up, J.D., or you're gonna end up where you always do,
别搞砸了 J.D. 不然你又要像以前一样
lying on that couch in the fatal position
半死不活的躺到沙发上
wishing you hadn't driven another one away.
后悔自己又赶跑了一个女孩儿
If Jordan were conscious, she'd... she'd agree.
如果Jordan是清醒的 她肯定也会这么想的
Now who put that fake arrow through her head?
谁在她头上插了支假箭
Huh? Which one of ya?
恩 你们谁干的
It was me. I did it.
是我 我♥干♥的
I gotta get cooking.
我得开始做饭了
People are going to be here for this barbecue any second.
人们马上就要来烧烤了
Your friends really liked me? They're crazy about you.
你的朋友真的喜欢我吗 他们都爱上你了
They're worried I'm gonna mess this whole thing up.
他们是担心我会搞砸
Nah. You're not gonna be
不会的 你不会像个混♥蛋♥一样
a jerk and do something like that, are you?
搞砸一切吧 对不
The only jerk around here is
这里唯一的混♥蛋♥(肉干)
the spicy marinade on this Jamaican chicken, mon.
是这些加了香辣腌料的牙买♥♥加鸡肉
That's so funny.
好有趣啊
It is, Julie. It is. Why do you always do that?
是啊 Julie 是啊 你为什么总那样做
Do what?
做什么了
You never laugh when something's funny.
有好笑的事你从来不笑
You say, "That's so funny."
你光说 "好有趣啊"
Does that bother you?
你不喜欢这样吗
Don't mean to bother anybody.
不想故意打搅你们
I'm showing Nurse Martinez around.
我只是带着Martinez护士到处转转
That's our chief of medicine,
那是我们内科主任
that's a patient and that is you in 20 years.
那是个病人 那是20年后的你
OK. Let's go look at dead people.
好了 咱们去看看死人吧
That nurse makes me feel so damn old.
那个护士让我觉得自己老死了
Oh, calm down, Nurse Espinosa.
冷静点 Espinosa护士
I have it on good authority that she's a dude.
我有准确消息她是个男人
I made that stuff up.
那是我编的
Then it's time for her to meet Bob Kelso, licensed hetero.
那得让她重新认识一下Bob Kelso 标准异性恋
Sweetie, you're not old. You don't have crow's feet.
亲爱的 你不老 你还没有鱼尾纹呢
Your bra size hasn't gone from a 34B to a 40 long.
你的胸罩也没有34B下坠到40长啊
And you don't have arthritis.
而且你也没有关节炎
Neither do I, but that's how it gets ya.
我也没有 但是人就是这么慢慢变老的
Then Mrs. Wilk said something that really surprised me.
然后Wilk太太说了句让我非常震惊的话
It's not like you're trying to get pregnant and you can't.
而且你也并没有想怀孕却怀不上的情况
Actually, I am.
其实 我真的怀不上
Oh.
噢
None of us were the least bit surprised
我们对于J.D.做出这种事
that J.D. Made this happen.
都不觉得吃惊
Why is Julie behind that bush crying?
Julie为啥在灌木丛里哭啊
Who knows? Could be anything.
谁知道呢 啥都有可能
You know what's interesting, Turk?
Turk 知道有趣的是什么吗
She's not saying, "That's so sad."
她没说"好糟糕啊"
She's actually crying.
她倒真的哭了
You're an idiot. Yes, I am.
你是个蠢蛋 我就是
I tried, but I just couldn't get babies off my mind.
我努力了 但是我就是没法不去想孩子的事
Excuse me, fellas. Gotta take a whiz.
让让 伙计们 内急内急
Wait a minute. Why am I rushing?
等等 我急个啥呢
All right.
好了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表