第五季 第四集
【实习医生风云】
入口
医院
专业团队 关怀你我
I really missed living with Turk,
我真的很想念和Turk住在一起的日子
but living with Elliot wasn't that bad.
但是和Elliot住一起也没那么糟糕
Hey, roomie. I'm having the girls
嘿 室友 我今晚要请
from my yoga class over for drinks tonight
和我一起上瑜伽课的姑娘们过来喝一杯
And FYI, Tina, the tiny brunette, just got dumped,
告诉你哦 Tina 那个黑头发的小个子 刚被甩了
and she's looking for rebound sex.
她想打个安慰炮
Honestly, how could I be a better roommate?
说真的 我这么好的室友你上哪儿找去
She could be half Turk and half Elliot.
她可以一半像Turk一半像Elliot
Hey, dawg, if you die before me,
嘿 哥们儿 如果你比我先挂
you can play with my boobies while I finish.
你可以先玩玩我的咪♥咪♥然后等我打完
I died, Turkiot.
我挂了 Turkiot
Hello!
你好哇
J.D., what are you doing? Nothing.
JD 你在干嘛 没什么
Because it looked like you were thinking about fondling my breasts.
看起来你在幻想按揉我的胸部
If that's the case, then stop thinking
如果是这样的话 那就别想了
and start fondling.
干脆开摸吧
Dude what the hell are you doing?
你小子在干什么
I miss having you as my roommate.
我想念和你做室友的日子
I don't know.
差不多这个意思
Check it out.
去看一下
Keith's telling Mr. Morrison about his brain tumor.
Keith正在给Morrison先生讲他的脑部肿瘤
Seeing an intern tell someone they're gonna die
看着一个实习生首次告知病人他们就要死了
for the first time is strange
感觉真奇怪
because even though it's a horrible and sad experience,
因为尽管这是一个糟糕又伤感的经历
if they get through it, there's a sense of... accomplishment.
但如果他们成功了 就会获得一种成就感
Nailed it! Hell, yeah!
搞定了 该死的 真棒
Good job, man. What'd you say?
干得好 哥们儿 你都说了些什么
Well, I just told him there's nothing more we can do right now.
我告诉他我们现在无能为力了
Ooh.
哎呦喂
What?
怎么了
"Nothing more we can do right now"
"我们现在无能无力"
implies there's something we can do tomorrow.
暗示着我们明天就有办法了
I also said we'd make him as comfortable as possible.
我也告诉了他我们会尽可能的让他感到舒适
Sounds like someone's getting new pillows and a comforter.
听起来某人会有新的枕头和被子了
That man knows he's doomed!
那个人知道他死定了
Yeah, I'm gonna need you to go back in there
我要你回到那儿
and use some form of the word "Die."
然后用一些"死"的不同说法
Dead, dying, deadsies, deadwood, your choice.
死了 濒死 死翘翘 死木 你自己选
What was the middle one? Deadsies.
中间那个是什么 死翘翘
Deadwood?. Did you know cowboys used to curse?
"死木" 你知道那是牛仔用来骂人的吗
I didn't know that.
我不知道啊
Gather round, people! Dr. Kelso has an announcement to make!
大家都过来一下 Kelso医生有话要说
That'll be all Ted.
好了 Ted
You can go back to doing what you were doing.
你可以回去干♥你♥自己的事了
It was my day off.
今天是我的休息日
Due to lack of funds, I'm shutting down our baby-mobile,
由于缺少资金 我准备把 儿童游戏室关掉
which means there will no longer
这就意味着这儿
be free prenatal care for underprivileged women.
再也不为贫困妇女提供♥产♥前护理了
Bottom line:
概括一下
if you thinking about knocking up a homeless gal,
如果你想让一个流浪的姑娘怀孕的话
I'd do it this weekend.
那就趁这周末前赶紧做
Thank you, Colonel Doctor. Excuse me?
谢谢你 上校医生 什么
I'm sorry. I don't know your name,
不好意思 我不知道你的名字
and you look like that Kentucky Fried Chicken guy.
而且你看起来佷像肯德基老爷爷
Moving on.
继续
This Friday, I am receiving an award from the AMA.
这周五 我要领一个美国医学协会颁的奖
Jerk-Off of the Year.
年度打手♥枪♥奖
No, Bastard of the Year.
不 年度混♥蛋♥奖
Don't you tell me!
闭嘴 别提醒我
Guy I Despise So Much, I'd Pay Someone to Kill Ya,
"你让我恨得想要雇人把你杀了"
Stuff Ya and Leave by My Bed,
"填上东西然后放在我的床边"
So When I Wake Up in the Morning,
"这样我早晨醒来"
I Could Roll Over and Punch You in the Face...
"就能转过身狠狠揍你的脸"
...of the Year.
"年度奖"
And we're back.
咱们回到正题
Anyway, I need one of you attendings
无论如何 我需要你们中的一个主治医生
to introduce me at the dinner,
在晚餐会上为我作介绍
so figure it out.
所以快选吧
How do we handle this?
咱们该怎么办
Same way we have for years.
像往年一样喽
First one who falls introduces Kelso.
第一个摔倒的人去帮Kelso做介绍
Unfortunately for you, I have the balance of a...
这对你们来说太不幸了 我的平衡感
Careful. You're about to let Dr. Cox know
当心 你就要告诉Cox医生
you were a gymnast in high school.
你在高中的时候是个体操运动员了
Fine, let's do this. Wheels up.
好吧 咱们开始吧 抬起轮子
OK, come on, Dorian. Find your center.
好吧 加油Dorian 找到你的重心
Around the rosie.
绕着红心
Hey! I got it!
嘿 我会了
I don't got it!
我还不会
Whoa! Whoa!
哇 哦
Reel it in. Take it clockwise! Fight your fear!
推起来 保持顺时针 战胜你的恐惧
Come on, come on. Be the chair.
加油 加油 和轮椅合二为一
You gotta want it, Johnny D!
坚持就是胜利啊 Johnny D
You gotta want it!
坚持就是胜利
Oooooooh!
哦哦哦哦
Oh!
哟呵
Tough break, there, Newbie.
你可真倒霉 菜鸟
Group! Position right! Ho!
全体都有 右转
**I don't know, but I believe...*
*我隐约地感觉到
**I don't know, but I believe...*
*我隐约地感觉到
**Newbie's going to...*
*菜鸟马上就
So I have to introduce Kelso. Big whoop.
不就是帮Kelso作介绍嘛 又能怎样
I don't think you understand the predicament you're in here.
你似乎不知道自己现在陷入了怎样的窘境
Kelso expects a long, glowing testimonial,
Kelso希望听到长串的高度赞美
the kind that make men cheer and women...
能让男人振奋 女人
What is it that women do, Newbie?
女人会怎样呢 菜鸟
How the hell would I know?
我怎么会知道
They swoon.
她们会晕倒
Look, if you get up there and start kissing Kelso's ass,
听着 如果你在那儿一个劲儿拍Kelso的马屁
your fellow attendings will forever think of you as a brownnosing toady.
你的同事们就会永远都把你当成一个马屁精
On the other hand, if you don't pucker up,
另一方面 如果你吊着脸
Kelso will make your life a living hell.
Kelso又会让你永远生不如死
You're officially trapped.
你是真的进退两难了
I'll say something nice about him that's actually true.
我会说一些他真实存在的优点
You go do that,
那你去吧
and I'll go find God,
我呢 会去找上帝
quit drinking, get in touch with myself emotionally,
戒酒 深入探索自己的内心世界
and we'll meet right back here at half past impossible.
然后咱们在"没戏点三十分"的时候 来这儿碰头
OK?
好吗
Everyone has a human side, Coxie.
每个人都有人性的一面 Coxie
Even Kelso.
甚至是Kelso
The hell he does.
他有个屁
I remember a flu epidemic,
我记得曾经有一次流感爆发的时候
we lost half a dozen children in one day.
咱们这儿一天之内死了半数孩子
The second Kelso's foot hits the bottom of those stairs...
当Kelso下到最后一级台阶的那一刻
...he has no cares in the world.
他就立马顾虑全无了
You know, Laverne, I'm a doctor.
你知道 Laverne 我是一个医生
I'm not gonna really take my psychological evaluations
我可不想从一个吃着玉米松饼看着<莫瑞>的人
from someone who dispenses them in between Maury
时不时的散播的闲言碎语里
<莫瑞>是一档脱口秀节目
and eating a corn muffin.
找到些心理评估
OK, that was too mean. Apologize.
好吧 这样太刻薄了 道歉
Laverne, I...
Laverne 我
The hell with it. She's not gonna forgive you.
拉倒吧 她不会原谅你的
Go for broke!
彻底决裂算了
I was watching CNN earlier.
我之前看了CNN
Apparently the terror alert
显然你腋下的恐怖预警
in your armpits has been elevated to orange.
已经上升到桔色了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表