it's getting harder and harder to keep track of his gimps.
想要记住他的性♥奴♥们 真是越来越难了
And then it occurred to me.
然后我突然想到
This was the perfect opportunity
这是个化敌为友
to take an enemy and turn him into a friend.
的绝佳时机
I'll do it.
我要帮你搬家
I knew you would. You're very predictable.
我知道你会的 你太好猜了
No, I'm not.
不 才不是呢
Stop doing that!
快住口
Peanut-butter-egg-dirt!
麻利麻利哄
Newbie, let's go. Mr. Donnelly's test results are in.
菜鸟 咱们走吧 Donnelly的化验结果出来了
It's never easy to tell a family that medicine isn't working.
告知家属药物没起效从来都不是件容易事
I... I wish I had better news for you.
我 真希望能有好消息给你们
Unfortunately, we're not seeing the
很不幸 这种药没能
improvement we'd hoped for with this medication.
达到预期的疗效
What are our options? I'm afraid there are no other options.
还有什么别的办法吗 我恐怕没有其他办法了
There's always prayer.
你永远都可以向上帝祈祷
Oh, no.
哦 不
You know, with God by your side, anything is possible.
当上帝站在你这边时 任何事都有可能
Could I speak with you
我能和你聊聊吗 就在
in the "Stop filling my patient's head with false hope" Ward?
"别给我的病人灌输虚假希望"病房♥聊聊
Paige, we have protocol here.
Paige 我们这是有办事规矩的
First we shake our Magic 8-Ball,
首先 我们得来问问"神奇8号♥球"的答案
then we explore all witchcraft-related options.
然后 才会去试试神神叨叨的办法
Oh, right, 'cause people who
哦 是么 就因为相信上帝的人
believe in God are crazy and you're the sane one.
都是疯子 而你则是那个正常的
Hey, do you guys like improv? 'Cause I'm kind of an expert.
你们喜欢即兴表演吗 我可是个高手
There's a game we play in
我们在班上会玩一个游戏
class where you make up what people are saying.
胡编乱造些别人谈话的内容
Like watch. "Do you want some pie?"
就像这样 "你想要点派吗"
"Not me! I hate pie!" "What are you talking about? Who hates pie?
"我不要 我讨厌派" "你乱说什么呢 谁会讨厌派啊
Everyone loves pie!" "I've always hated pie.
大家都爱派" "我一直讨厌派
You never understood me. You're a pie racist."
你从来不懂我 你这个唯派至上主义者"
"You're a cobbler whore."
"你这个就爱脆皮水果馅饼的婊♥子♥"
For God's sake, get off pie!
看在上帝的份上 饶了派吧
Jerk. Republican.
你混♥蛋♥ 你共和党
Pie.
谢谢观赏"派"表演
I kinda found an improv class
我找到了个不需要去
that doesn't meet in the back of a pie shop.
派店后面碰头的即兴表演班
Damn it, I gotta go have ovulation sex again.
妈的 我又得来个造人爱爱了
Are you complaining about getting to have sex?
你是在抱怨要去爱爱吗
Because that is so insensitive, Turk.
这可太不考虑单身狗的感受了 Turk
J. D... Let me feel my feelings, Turk!
J.D. 让我好好整理下心情吧 Turk
We worked on this.
这事咱们不是说好了么
I really gotta stop doing that.
我真不能再这么干了
You can talk to me if you want.
如果愿意 你可以和我聊聊
Elliot, I can't talk to you about sex.
我不能跟你聊床事
cause I don't understand that crazy gibberish you use.
我听不懂你那些胡言乱语
Penis is schwing-something.
比如你叫阴♥茎♥什么棒棒
Schwing-schwong, peepers or peep.
叫棒棒啊 或者弟弟 老二啊
Right, and vagina is...
阴♥道♥就叫
Disgusting, but also bajingo or hoo-hoo.
直呼多恶心 但可以叫小妹妹或者小秘密
Here's the deal. I'm trying to get in the mood, right?
情况是这样的 我正努力进入状态呢
And Carla's going on and on about her cervical mucus...
但Carla却一直大谈特谈她的宫颈粘液
Ah-ah, b-b-but, mm-mmm.
啊啊 你先打住
From now on, cervical mucus will be referred to as "Icky sticky."
从现在开始 宫颈粘液要用"小黏糊"代替
Icky sticky. Continue.
小黏糊 继续
Morning, sunshine. Never say that again.
早上好 我的阳光 不许再这么叫我了
Noted.
记住了
That was quite a fight you had with your sister yesterday.
昨天你和你妹妹吵得真凶啊
Won't it be a little awkward
那这样会不会很尴尬啊
when you show up at St. Mary's Cathedral
如果你今天下午四点去圣玛丽教堂的话
on the corner of Maple and Pine
就是个在枫叶路和松树路交叉口
right across from Temple Oheb Shalom at 4pm today?
犹太教和平殿对面的那个教堂 不会很奇怪吗
That's not where the baptism is, but nice try.
洗礼不在那举♥行♥ 不过干得漂亮
Mark my words. When that
记住我的话 当那
bastard's dipped in water, I will be there.
小崽子沾到圣水时 我会在场的
Anyway, I just invited Paige to come by.
对了 我刚还邀请了Paige过来
Mr. Donnelly's labs came back
Donnelly的化验结果出来了
and it looks like the steroid is finally working.
看起来类固醇起作用了
If you happen to be keeping score at home,
如果你要在家记比分的话
that would be medicine one, God zero.
那么医学得一分 上帝零分
You don't have to rub it in her face.
你不需要在她面前炫耀的
Yeah, I don't have to stick
我还不需要每天早上把
Kelso's stethoscope down my pants every morning, but I still do.
Kelso的听诊器塞裤子里呢 但我就爱放
Now, isn't there some other relationship
难道别人就没什么
you could be out there trying to fix?
感情不和需要你操心了么
Actually, there was.
事实上 还真有
Mornin' sunshine.
早上好 我的阳光
I don't like that. Nobody seems to.
我不喜欢这称呼 似乎没人喜欢
Come on. Grab some boxes. Let's get to moving.
来 拿两个盒子 我们开始搬家了
I hope I can find a way to connect with him.
真希望能找到能跟他产生共鸣的方式
Thanks for saving that. That's one of my favorite pieces.
谢谢 那是我的最爱之一
You're welcome, friend.
不客气 朋友
I gotta say, you have a lot of Asian art around here.
我得说 你这儿的亚洲艺术品可真不少啊
When I was a kid, I thought I'd travel the world you know,
我小时候 就想 我得环游世界
After college I went to China. Did all the normal touristy things.
大学毕业后我就去了中国 游历多年
I saw the Great Wall, ate the food, had a baby with a local.
看过长城 品过美食 和当地人生过娃
You know, just the regular stuff.
都是一些普通事
Anyway, I guess I decorate my place this way 'cause it reminds me
我把家装♥修♥成这样就是想要提醒自己
of a more optimistic time. That probably sounds crazy.
曾有过那样的励志岁月 听起来有点疯狂是吧
Doesn't sound crazy at all.
一点都不疯狂
Thanks, man.
谢了 兄弟
And like that, I was in.
就像这样 我搞定了
Damn!
妈的
I paged you an hour ago. I was in surgery.
我一小时前呼的你 我刚才手术呢
Is that doughnut glaze on your cheek?
你脸上的是甜甜圈的蛋浆吗
Guess we're not having sex? Oh, no. We're having sex.
看来爱爱是泡汤了吧 哦 没门 我们得爱爱
Get in there. Wait, baby, I'm too full.
给我滚进来 等会儿 宝贝 我太撑了
Now, Turk! Man!
快点 Turk 天啊
Long story short, after confirming it with my bunkmates,
长话短说 和我的室友确认之后
that counselor and his
那个顾问和他的
"Friendship" Lotion were transferred out of our cabin
"友爱"液液就被调出我们的船舱
and we never spoke about it again.
我们也绝口不提这件事儿了
Well, what doesn't kill you...
好吧 任何弄不死你的
We were thick as two thieves in a pod.
我俩亲密无间 穿一条裤子都嫌肥
OK, time to move some of the heavier stuff,
好吧 是时候搬点重物了
so you might want to put on these gloves.
你也许会想戴上这副手套
And the attic upstairs has
阁楼的楼梯上
a lot of fiberglass in it, so a little hat.
有许多玻璃纤维 还是戴顶帽子吧
Thanks, pal. Sure, bud.
谢了 兄弟 客气 伙计
I figured out why I'm so great at managing relationships.
我知道为啥自己这么擅长处理人际关系了
I don't rub things in people's faces.
我从不在别人伤口撒盐
I thought you might like to know
我想跟你说一声
that your husband's chest x-ray looks better.
你老公的胸透X光片看起来好多了
He is finally starting to improve.
他总算好转了
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
I was really just doing my job.
我只是做本职工作而已
Oh, I'm talking to Paige. She was up all night praying with us.
我在和Paige说话呢 她昨晚一直陪我们祈祷来着
You big jerk!
你个大混♥蛋♥
I never go to bed very, very mad.
充满怒气时我不会跟人做♥爱♥
Angry sex is awesome.
生气爱爱 超赞
And I've always known if I
我一直都知道 如果我
make even the slightest gesture of friendship
向一个难缠的同事
to a difficult co-worker...
稍稍示好
Who are you?
你是谁啊
... I'll end up robbing an Asian couple's house.
我就会落得个入室抢劫亚裔夫妇的下场
I couldn't help wondering
我不禁想知道
what the sentence was for stealing a buddha.
偷佛像要被判多久
After all, people get pretty sensitive about religion.
毕竟 人们对宗教话题还是很敏感的
Could I comment on the baptism dress?
我能吐槽下洗礼裙吗
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表