第五季 第十集
【实习医生风云】
Turk and Carla were converting my old bedroom
Turk和Carla把我以前的卧室
into a nursery,
改建成婴儿房♥
so I helped paint a mural for the new baby.
于是我为新生儿画了一幅壁画
Done. Oh, hell no!
完成 噢 天哪 不是吧
Is that big, ugly one shooting
那个丑八怪是在往婴儿床里
laser beams into the crib?
发射激光束吗
That's Optimus Prime.
那是擎天柱啊
And I don't think he'd appreciate
我想他可不喜欢
you calling him the big, ugly one. Yeah.
被你叫做丑八怪 没错
No, he wouldn't. No.
肯定不喜欢 是啊
Not Optimus.
擎天柱才不喜欢
Secondly, if Junior gets scared,
而且如果宝宝害怕了
he can always climb into bed with us.
他可以爬到我们床上啊
That's what I did with my mom.
我小时候就总是找我妈妈
What do you mean "Did"?
什么叫"小时候"
J.D,last Christmas, I walked in
J.D 去年圣诞节 我撞见
on Turk and his mom cuddling together in bed.
Turk和他的妈妈相拥而眠
Turk gets defensive when it comes to his mother.
Turk很维护他的妈妈
I think you're just jealous
那是你嫉妒我
'cause your mom's dead.
因为你妈妈不在了
Whoa! We should probably take a break.
哇哦 我们还是休息一会儿吧
No, no no no no.
想得美
You'll finish building that crib
你赶紧把婴儿床装好
like you promised.
你保证过的
And you are driving to the cemetery,
而你开车到墓地
cleaning up my mom's grave,
给我妈妈扫墓去
and asking her for forgiveness.
然后请求她的原谅
I hate having to ask for forgiveness.
我讨厌请求原谅
How's my mom doing?
我妈妈怎么样
I asked if she still hated me
我问她是不是还讨厌我
and the sprinklers came on.
然后草坪洒水器就开了
Give her time.
给她点时间
She's only been dead for three years.
她去世才三年
But, baby,
但是 宝贝
it's too soon to be putting a nursery together,
现在就准备婴儿房♥ 试驾旅行车
test driving minivans, or buying baby monitors.
还有买♥♥婴儿监视器 实在是太早了
I can't get this crib together.
我装不好这个婴儿床
And can somebody please bring me a glass of water?
谁能给我拿杯水啊
You go this time.
这次你去
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thinking about Turk and Carla becoming parents
想到Turk和Carla就快为人父母了
made me think of my own mom
让我想起了我的妈妈
and how much she probably misses me.
说不定她会很想我
I bet she wishes she could see
我想她肯定希望
what life is like around here through my eyes.
通过我的视角看看这里的生活是什么样的
And that's why I strapped my video camera
所以我把摄像机
to my head.
系在了头上
Morning, weirdo. Lonnie.
早安 怪胎 Lonnie
It was the perfect idea.
真是个好主意啊
She got to meet my superiors.
她可以见见我的上司
That's right, the old man stole some ice cream.
没错 老伙计偷了点冰淇淋
I even got some great footage of Dr. Cox.
我甚至拍到了Cox医生一些不错的镜头
Where the hell have you been?
你到底去哪儿了
I'm making a video postcard.
我在做一个视频明信片
Do you have a message for my mom? No.
有啥想对我妈妈说的吗 没
But since she brought you into the world,
但鉴于是她把你带到这个世上
I do have a message for her uterus.
我有话对她的子♥宫♥说
Bad uterus! Don't do that anymore.
坏子♥宫♥ 可别这样做了
She had a hysterectomy last month,
她上个月做了子♥宫♥切除术
but I'm sure I can just edit over that part.
不过我应该可以把这部分剪掉
Let's go see Mr. McNair.
我们去看看McNair先生
Mr. McNair had locked-in syndrome,
McNair先生患有闭锁综合症
a paralysis so severe that he could only communicate
一种非常严重的瘫痪 他只能通过一部
through a computer
响应他眼球运动的电脑
that responds to his eye movements.
来和外界沟通
Check his vitals, Eva.
检查一下他的体征 Eva
Why does he call you a girl's name?
他为啥用女孩的名字叫你
Thank you for asking, Mr. McNair.
很高兴你这么问 McNair先生
You see, the thing about Dr.Cox
Cox医生的特点就是
is the closer he feels to a person,
他觉得和谁越亲近
the more he needs to push them away.
他就越需要把人家赶走
So when he calls me Eva, he's actually saying,
当他叫我Eva的时候 他其实在说
"J.D., I care about you."
"J.D 我好关心你"
Vulnerable people like...
像他这么脆弱的人
Oh, my God. I get it now.
我的天哪 我现在懂了
Carol. Carol, Carol, Carol, Carol...
Carol Carol Carol Carol Carol
Now you're being a jerk. Carol...
你这样也太混♥蛋♥了吧 Carol
Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Carol, Carol, Carol...
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ Carol Carol Carol
Newbie! What?
菜鸟 干啥
I'm relatively certain the computer is broken.
我比较肯定是电脑坏了
Carol, Carol, Carol... My bad.
Carol Carol Carol 我错了
I felt bad for Mr. McNair,
我为McNair先生感到难过
but I was off until six tonight,
但是我晚上6点才上班
so I decided to grab a quick nap in the sun.
所以我决定在太阳底下打个盹儿
What the...? Ah!
咋回事 啊
Where the hell is J.D.? He's off until six.
J.D.跑哪儿去了 他6点才上班
You know any second now, he's gonna
你知道他现在随时都可能
walk through that door, all lost in his thoughts.
从那扇门走进来 神游太虚
With Dorian taken care of,
既然已经处理了Dorian
I'm not sure how I should spend my day.
我今天都不知道该干点啥了
I suppose I could clean.
要不打扫打扫卫生吧
God help me, that one still makes me laugh.
老天 这玩笑永不过时
Oh, no, it's black Kojak and Scary Nurse-Wife.
噢 不 是黑人版科杰克和恐怖的护士妻子
I'll get rid of them
随便说点好听的
with an innocuous compliment.
来打发他们吧
You are glowing.
你真是容光焕发
Free and clear.
世界清净了
Have you seen J.D.?
你看到J.D.了吗
Where am I?
我这是在哪儿
Hello?
嘿
Anyone?
有人吗
No, I don't know where he is.
没 不知道他在哪儿
Man I love that adrenaline rush
老天 我爱死当着别人面
you get from lying to someone's face.
撒谎时 肾上腺素激升的感觉
Do it again.
再来一次吧
Dr. Kelso,
Kelso医生
I must say that your nose
我必须得说 你的鼻毛
hair is not least long and creepy
一点儿也不像多数老年人
like most old guys.
那样又长又吓人
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Perry, great shirt!
嘿 Perry T恤真好看
Wish I'd thought of athletic
我经历中年危机的时
apparel when going through my midlife crisis.
也想到穿运动衣就好了
It'd have been cheaper
可比我买♥♥的叫
than a cigarette boat named Dr. Feelgood.
"倍儿爽医生"号♥快艇便宜多了
That laughing had better not
你最好不是
be aimed in my direction, bro.
在嘲笑我啊 兄弟
Bro? Dude, bros don't even use "Bro."
兄弟 伙计 连我们都不用这个词了
You're not as hip as you think you are.
你可没你想得那么嬉皮
And you are?
那你就是
I'm black.
我可是黑人
God knew my people would go through struggles,
上帝知道我们会历经坎坷
so he gave us a lifetime supply of cool to compensate.
所以他赐予我们一生的炫酷来补偿
Just like he knew
就像他知道
white people would be rhythmically challenged
你们白人节奏感不行
and he gave you this dance.
所以给了你们这个舞步
You're black?
你真的是黑人吗
'Cause, last time I checked,
因为 据我所知
you had a nerdy white best friend,
你最好的朋友是个白人书呆子
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表