Relax. I'll go talk to Dr. Reid.
放松点 我去跟她说
It won't be a big deal.
不是什么大事儿
What?!
什么
I'm gonna make someone burn for this.
我得让人为此付出代价
Who did it, Carla?
是谁干的 Carla
I guess I just didn't realize
我想我自己都没意识到
how much I just picked up from working here, you know?
原来在这里工作我学会了好多 你知道吗
I heard her yell, "Hold this woman's legs down,"
我听到她喊"按住这女人的腿"
And I instinctively just knew what to do.
我本能地就知道该怎么做了
Good for you.
真有你的
Now I've got to go meet my husband
现在我得假装成
at the bus station
站公车站的妓♥女♥
and pretend to be a street walker.
去见我老公了
Enjoy your date night.
好好享受约会之夜
OK, Mr. Cool Guy,
好了 酷男先生
you had your moment of glory.
你享受过荣耀一刻了
No need to make a big deal out of it.
别太把自己当回事了
Hey!
嘿
Slow down, buddy. What's the hurry? Come here!
慢点走 伙计 急啥呢 过来
I want to tell you a little story about a hero.
我给你讲个英雄的故事吧
You know what? The hell with it.
知道吗 管他呢
It feels good to get a little attention.
获得关注的感觉真不错
I'll tell you one thing, it beats falling flat on your ass.
肯定比一败涂地感觉好多了
Holy moly!
老天哪
That would've been really embarrassing
如果你真是黑人
if you were black.
那刚才可太丢人了
Great.
这下好了
Seriously, Carla,
说真的 Carla
I need to know who's responsible for this.
我得知道是谁犯的错
Or lying to cover someone's ass.
也比撒谎替别人打掩护的感觉好
I don't know.
我不知道
It was just a clerical error.
只是个笔误
There's no way to trace it.
找不到是谁的
Was I brave? "Brave" Is a pretty strong word.
我勇敢吗 "勇敢"有点夸张了
Perhaps the better term is "Valiant."
也许用"英勇"更合适吧
Off you go.
你可以走了
Anyway, for once I didn't feel like a jerk.
总之这次我终于觉得自己不像个混♥蛋♥了
Is he still talking about holding that patient's legs?
他还在说按住那病人的腿的事吗
Give him a break.
随他去吧
You know how hard it is for us
你也知道咱们每天在这儿
to come here and bust our humps every day.
任劳任怨地苦干有多辛苦
Imagine how it feels being
想象一下他整天在这儿
here knowing you don't make a difference.
却啥忙也帮不上是啥感觉
**Drill-fork It can drill and fork*
*电钻叉子 可钻可叉
Mostly fork
主要是叉
You know what?
知道吗
I don't care what those people said.
我才不在乎那些人怎么说
I know I make a difference around here.
我知道我在这儿是有用的
Hey, Jill.
嘿 Jill
They don't know how different it would be
他们不知道如果我不在
if I wasn't here.
变化可大了去了
Hey, Jill.
嘿 Jill
Yep, a lot of lives would change.
对头 很多生命将会因此改变
In fact, I am gonna prove that to them right now.
事实上 我现在就要证明给他们看
I am gonna fix your computer.
我会修好你的电脑
I just gotta get my real tools.
我得先把我真正的工具拿来
I've turned all these into eating utensils.
我把这些都改造成餐具了
Dig in.
吃吧
You know what time it is? 4:15.
你知道现在几点了不 4点15
3:30. Oh, thank goodness.
3点半 噢 谢天谢地
I thought I was running late.
我以为我迟到了
I do love to lie.
我真是喜欢说谎啊
Look at my face.
看着我的脸
Keith, what does it mean when I'm frowning?
Keith 我皱眉的时候说明什么
That you're feeling insecure and
你没有安全感
suspicious that I think someone on television
怀疑我觉得电视上的某人
is prettier than you.
比你漂亮
At work, Keith.
工作上的事 Keith
Ah...
呃
Keith was half right.
Keith说对了一半
This face means that I am suspicious.
这表情说明我在怀疑
I was reviewing medical records and I realized
我在查阅病历时发现
Mrs. Best received
Best太太被注射了
an inordinate amount of insulin.
超量的胰岛素
I wanna know who screwed up. Elliot?
我想知道是谁搞砸了 Elliot
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
You know how interns stick together.
你知道实习生很团结的
They'll never rat each other out.
他们绝对不会互相出♥卖♥♥♥
Well, what are forgeting, Carla.
别忘了 Carla
is that I am sleeping with one of the interns.
我可是在跟其中之一上♥床♥啊
Now seeing as I've gotten Keith
既然我可以让Keith
to pee sitting down
坐着尿尿
so there's absolutely no chance of seat splatter,
这样就不会溅到马桶座圈上
I'm betting that I'm probably going to be able to get him to talk.
我肯定我有这个能力让他开口
Keith!
Keith
Meet me in the cafe in half an hour.
半小时后到咖啡厅见我
Keith, you better not tell her who did it.
Keith 你最好别告诉她是谁干的
But Elliot scares me.
但是我怕死Elliot了
Elliot is a blonde,
Elliot是个金发
108-pound ski pole
108磅的瘦竹竿
from a cul-de-sac in Connecticut.
来自康涅狄格州的一个死胡同
I am an underpaid pregnant nurse from the block,
而我是街区混大的收入过低的怀孕护士
who, over the next six months,
而且在接下来六个月
will become fatter and angrier.
会越来越胖 越来越暴躁
Now, who are you really afraid of?
现在 你到底怕谁
The fatty.
胖的那个
Be careful, Keith.
小心点 Keith
Oh, I love it!
噢 我好喜欢
And you know, they say
而且他们说
it's the safest thing we can do for our baby.
这是给孩子最安全的选择
Can we get it? No, no, no.
我们买♥♥了好不好 不 不 不
Let's take it back before somebody sees me.
趁没人看见我赶紧开回去
As a matter of fact, get down!
你还是赶紧卧倒吧
Hey!
嘿
Hello, that's a nice ride, huh, Dexter?
嘿 这车真不错啊 哈 模范丈夫
Hate to bother you, but could you explain to me one more time,
不想再烦你 但是可以再给我解释一下
what's it like to be a young, hip black guy?
作为一个年轻嬉皮的黑人是什么样吗
You see, Dr. Cox,
Cox医生
what I'm gonna do is we're gonna pimp this out.
我们会把这车改装得超亮眼
We're gonna throw some 22s on it,
把轮胎换上22寸的
put some spinners on the 22s...
再换个轮毂配上22寸胎
Ooh! And a DVD player
噢 再加个DVD影碟机
so the kids can watch Elmo.
孩子们就可以看芝麻街了
You're killing me, woman.
你杀了我算了 女人
Sometimes, around here,
有时候在这里
it feels like humiliation is contagious.
丢脸好像会传染
Mr. McNair, I didn't exactly fix your computer.
McNair先生 你的电脑我没修好
I think I might have voided your warranty.
好像还让你的保修单失效了
Elliot, I am not gonna tell you
Elliot 我是不会告诉你
who messed up with Mrs. Best.
谁搞砸了Best太太的事的
Oh, no problem.
没关系啊
I just wanted to grab a cup of coffee.
我只是想来喝杯咖啡
Oh, and introduce you to my mom.
噢 还有把你介绍给我妈妈
Mom. That makes me sound so old.
妈妈 把我喊老了吧
I had C-sections with all my kids,
我的孩子都是剖腹产的
so everything is as it was down there.
所以下面的一切完好无损哟
Uh, very nice to meet you, Mrs. Reid.
呃 很高兴认识你 Reid太太
You and Elliot would have such cute babies.
你和Elliot生的孩子一定会很可爱
And I'm telling you she's only got
而且我告诉你 她大概
about five more years to pop one out.
只剩下五年时间可以生了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表