第五季 第十六集
【实习医生风云】
你老婆的咪♥咪♥正点喔
What is that?
这是什么
This here is an electronic hide-and-seek game.
电子捉迷藏游戏机
The other person wears a sensor.
另一个人带着传感器
And the Closer you get, the more it beeps.
你离他越近 声音就越急
Ah! Funsies. Yeah.
噢 好好玩 是啊
Mrs. Factor has an aortoenteric fistula and needs a surgical consult.
Factor夫人患了主动脉肠瘘 需要你来个外科咨♥询♥
Fire away.
随便问吧
See her red highlights? Yes.
看到她那一头红发没 看到了
Could I pull those off or am I so kidding myself?
要是我染成那样会不会很奇怪
I really don't have time for this.
我可没时间陪你玩
Turk,You're playing hide-and-seek.
Turk 你在玩捉迷藏诶
With my nine-year-old gleoblastoma patient, Eric.
陪我九岁的肿瘤病人Eric玩
He's been in the hospital for a month.
他已经住院一个月了
I think he deserves a little fun, don't you?
得找点乐子 你不觉得吗
Sorry, Turk. Sorry.
抱歉 Turk
Mmm!
唔
How bad would she look with red highlights?
她染红头发得多难看
I know. It is now my turn to hide.
我知道 轮到我来藏了
I count. All right.
倒计时开始 好的
Close a brother up.
把哥关好
So I like to remember all the carpal bones in the hands
我有个记住所有腕骨
with a simple mnemonic device.
的小诀窍
Scaphoid, lunate, triquetrum, pisiform,
舟状骨 月骨 三角骨 豌豆骨
trapezium, trapezoid, capitate, hamate.
大多角骨 小多角骨 头状骨 钩状骨
Some lovers try positions that they can't handle.
有些小情侣偏要尝试他们做不来的体♥位♥
Hey.
嘿
That was not directed at you, doctor.
我不是针对你 医生
But you should stretch first next time you try the Whirly Bird.
不过下次搞"直升机"体♥位♥的时候记得先做伸展
Excuse me, does anyone here happen to have a plate of jeebies?
抱歉 刚才有人感到恶心吗
Because these two just gave me a big old scoop of the heebies.
因为这俩人刚刚差点让我吐出来
Seriously, it cannot just be me.
说真的 不可能只有我犯恶心
I want to hear from the audience.
我要听听群众的声音
I do. Dating in the workplace.
真心的 办公室恋情
She's the boss. He's the pretty intern.
一个是女上司 一个是帅气实习生
Tell me what's bugging you. Courage.
告诉我你怎么想的 勇敢说出来哦
Well, sometimes they
有时候 他们早晨来上班的时候
arrive in the morning and they smell like sex.
闻起来都像充满了浓浓肉♥欲♥
Gloria, telling it like it smells.
Gloria 真是栩栩如生
I'm proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Barbie, who hurt you?
Barbie 何以沦落至此
Is there something you want?
你到底有什么事
Actually, yes.
还真有
It is one of those rare days where you could be of use to me.
我有事求你倒真是稀罕
You speak German, I have a patient from Berlin
你会说德语 而我有个从柏林来的病人
and I need to tell the gentleman he has fluid in his lungs.
我需要告诉那位病人他有肺积水
How are you?
你好
Relax, dude. Just playing a little electronic hide-and-seek.
没事 老兄 我们在玩电子捉迷藏
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
Yeah, I know my shift's over, but...
我知道我下班了 但是
No, I'm not fooling around with J.D. I'm...
不 我没有跟JD一起瞎混 我
OK, cool. I'm on my way home.
好的 我这就回家
All right, I just took the pregnancy test.
好了 我刚验了孕
Just tell me when a minute's up.
一分钟以后提醒我
I just put some pizza rolls in the microwave oven.
我刚把披萨卷放进微波炉
The minute that bad boy dings, we're good to go.
一分钟后那玩意儿叮声作响 就提醒我们了
Oh, my God, I can't stand it! Thirty more seconds!
我的天 我受不了了 还有三十秒
OK, honey. Don't get too excited.
没事 宝贝 不要太激动
They have to cool off for a minute. That cheese is like lava.
他们要凉一分钟呢 刚出炉的奶酪特别烫
Is there a bigger idiot than you in the entire world?
世界上还有比你还蠢的人吗
I'm seeking you, Turk!
我要追到你了喔 Turk
It's negative.
是阴性的
Look at me.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
嘿 看着我
It's gonna happen.
你会怀上的
Eat your pizza rolls. I gotta get to work.
吃你的披萨卷去 我要去工作了
By the way, next time, buy a name brand pregnancy test,
顺便说一下 下一次去买♥♥验孕棒就买♥♥个品牌货
not that cheap generic one. If you would raised my allowance,
别买♥♥便宜货了 如果我能涨点零用钱
I wouldn't have to bargain shop so I could buy pizza rolls.
我就不用去那些廉价商店以便能买♥♥到披萨卷了
Secondly, this pregnancy
其次 这个验孕棒用起来
test works just as well as the name brand one.
跟品牌验孕棒是一样一样的
Wait a second. Results in three minutes.
等一下 三分钟之后显示结果
Some things deserve to be tossed out on their asses.
有些东西值得被扔出去
But the thing you shouldn't toss out
但是你不该扔出去的
is a pregnancy test that
是比你以为的
takes two minutes longer than you thought.
要多等两分钟出结果的验孕棒
Oh, my God, we're pregnant.
哦天哪 我们怀孕了
Mr. Roberts and I just love our above-ground pool.
Roberts先生跟我都很喜欢我们的地上泳池
In high school, I was actually all-state swimmer.
高中的时候 我可是州代表游泳选手
Breaststroke-five! Maybe later.
来个蛙泳式击掌 好吧 以后再说
Every workplace has that
每个单位都有这么一个人
guy who just has to top everyone's story.
喜欢把自己的事情吹嘘的碾压全场
When I was 19, I was a world-class 110-meter hurdler.
我19岁的时候是一名世界级的110米跨栏选手
Still remember the nationals like they were yesterday.
全国比赛的场景仿佛就在昨天
Runners, take your positions.
选手们 进入各自赛道
On your mark...
各就各位
...set...
预备
Good race.
跑的不错
They offered me a full ride and Grambling,
他们给我提供格莱宾大学的全额奖学金
but then I slept with the president's daughter.
但是我睡了总统(校长)的女儿
Not the college president. The president of the United States.
不是大学校长 是美国总统
But if Amy Carter asks you up for a nightcap,
话说回来 Amy Carter要跟你睡前小酌一杯
you do not say no.
你怎能拒绝
No. No more.
不 别再说了
Here are some of the lies you've told us over the last five years.
你自己听听 在过去的五年里你跟我们说了多少谎
You went to Harvard. You have
你念过哈佛
a wife who only has a pointer and thumb-pinky.
你的妻子是个六指
You have a brother-dad, a mother-sister.
你有个哥哥娶了你的妈妈
You have two kids.No wait, you have one kid.
你有两个孩子 等等 一个孩子
You had a baby with a Chinese local. You're a deaf-mute.
你和中国人生了一个孩子 你是个聋哑人
Wait. now you're telling us that you're a world-class hurdler
所以现在你告诉我们你是个世界级的跨栏选手
and you slept with the beautiful and irreplaceable Amy Carter.
而且你还睡了无可替代的美人Amy Carter
I didn't sleep with Amy Carter. We did everything but.
我没和她做♥爱♥ 不过别的啥都干了
Oh... And I really was a worldclass hurdler.
噢 我真的个世界级的跨栏选手
We're not buying it. Are we gang?
我们不相信 同意吗
No. Yeah, no.
不信 我们不信
The people have spoken.
听听群众的呼声
Allow me to bask in the glow.
现在我要幻想一下美丽的Amy Carter了
J.D., guess what? Not now, Turk, I'm glowbasking.
JD 你猜发生啥事了 现在不行 Turk 我在幻想
Dude, listen to me!
兄弟 听我说
Where is Carla?
Carla在哪
She just went downstairs. What is all the excitement?
她刚下楼了 你兴奋什么
You tell him. Aw,just wait a mi, you tell him.
你来说啊 等一下 你来说
We're having a baby.
我们要有孩子了
Red states be damned. I'm sure you're gonna make great fathers.
去死吧 共和党 我相信你们会是好父亲的
What's going on? Why don't I tell
怎么了 我来说
OK. you go. Carla? Preggo!
好的 你来 Carla有啦
Oh, my God, Turk. Carla must be so happy.
噢天哪 Turk Carla肯定特别开心
I haven't told her. I'm gonna now.
我还没告诉她 我现在就去
Wait, Turk. When has a man ever been able
等一下 Turk 你知道一个男人什么时候
to tell his wife that she's pregnant?
才能告诉他老婆她怀孕了吗
Allow me to paint you a picture with my imagination brush. OK?
请让我来用想象的画笔来为你描绘一幅完美动人的场景
You two come out in the
你们两个站在停车场里
parking lot where Carla's friends have gathered.
Carla的朋友们都聚集在身边
They're holding a banner that says,
他们举着一块横幅上面写着
"Carla, you're pregnant and I dove you."
"Carla你怀孕了我鸽爱你了"
Did I say "Dove"? I did, Turk.
我是不是说了"鸽爱" 是的 我说了
That's when I cue the bird
这个时候我就切进饲鸟者
wrangler who releases 500 white doves into the air.
他将500只白鸽放入天空
Where do they land? I don't know.
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表