I borrowed it from my brother. He's a stripper.
我跟我兄弟借的 他是个脱衣舞男
I'm... I'm here! Gloria...
我 我来了 Gloria
Look, Carla, I didn't want you to come here because, well...
听着 Carla 我不想让你来这里是因为
Look, there's so much great about you.
听着 你有很多地方非常棒
You're smart, you're loyal,
你聪明 你忠诚
you've absolutely shattered all of my preconceived notions about Chicanos!
你彻底打破了我对墨西哥裔美国人的偏见
Elliot, bring it.
Elliot 直说吧
You're a bit of a gossip.
你有点八卦
So? I'm interested in people's stories!
所以呢 我是对人们的故事感兴趣
Thanks to you, for the rest of my career
就因为你 在我接下来的职业生涯
I have the world's worst nickname!
我有了世界上最糟糕的绰号♥
Bankfarter's not so bad. It sounds German.
"银行屁女"不是很差啊 听起来像德语
Hey, Bankfarter, did you hear?
嘿 银行屁女 听说了吗
Charlie found a successful gene therapy for OI.
Charlie找到了应对成骨不全症的基因治疗法
He basically cured the disease.
换句话说 他已经可以治愈这种疾病了
How did he have any time to work when he was always torturing me?
他总是欺负我 哪里来的时间工作呢
Jealousy's an ugly color, Bankfarter.
嫉妒是种丑陋的色彩 银行屁女
Anyway, we're discontinuing your fellowship.
不管怎样 我们要终止你的研究资格了
Frick. Frick, frick, frick, frick, frickety-frick-frick-frick.
该死 该死 该死 该死 该死 该死
Frick...
该死
I'm not sure how people go about doing nice things...
我不知道人们一般怎么做好事的
...but here. You should be there for your daughter's birthday.
但是 这个拿着 你应该去给你的女儿庆祝生日
I can't take that.
这个我不能拿
Come on. I can't even Botox an ear with this.
拿着 这点都不够我给一只耳朵注射肉毒杆菌的
Would everyone please watch this?
大家都请注意了
Because nobody, but nobody, cries like Sammy.
因为没有人 没有人 会像Sammy那样哭
He leads off with the chin quiver.
他先是下巴颤抖
Then he goes right to the look-away.
然后他直接转过脸去
He tries to hold it back
他试图控制住自己
But he just can't because there's too much pain!
但却不能 因为他太过悲痛了
And then finally, he squeezes out one single... tear.
而最终 他挤出了那么一滴 眼泪
Ladies and gentlemen, that is some quality crack-addict theater!
女士们先生们 这真是部高质量的瘾君子表演剧
I can't watch this.
我看不下去了
Then move your big, bald biscuit head!
那就把你的大光饼干脑袋挪开
Some of us don't have cable.
我们有些人可没有有线电视
This is a little trust exercise
这是个小小的信任实验
that I really think's gonna connect us again.
我认为这会让我们重新紧密连在一起
Remove your blindfolds, please.
请摘掉你们的眼罩
See your death. See your death.
去死吧 去死吧
See your death.
去死吧
Keith. Don't worry, buddy, we're cool.
Keith 别担心 伙计 咱俩没问题
Really? No! See your death!
真的吗 才不呢 去死吧
No! But I looked up to you!
别 我可是很尊敬您的啊
Hey! Why don't you guys go upstairs and do some work?
嘿 你们这些家伙怎么不上楼干活儿去
And for God sakes, will somebody wake up Gloria?
看在上帝的面上 能有人把Gloria叫醒吗
OK, enough waving. You wave too much. You abuse waving. Go.
好吧 别摆手了 你摆太多了 摆滥了 赶紧走
There it is, just like I said.
是了 正如我所说
I can feel your hatred like a cool spring breeze.
我能感觉到你的仇恨就像春天的一阵凉风
Ahh.
啊
Gloria...
Gloria
I can't believe I don't have a job!
真不敢相信我就这么没有工作了
Is that even yours?
这工作是你的吗
I need your support right now, Carla!
我现在需要你的支持 Carla
Carla, you cannot tell Turk and J.D.
Carla 在我重新归来之前
about this until I get back on my feet again.
你不能把这事告诉Turk和JD
Why? They'll just feel bad for you.
为什么 他们会为你难过的
No, they'll be merciless.
不 他们丝毫不会同情我的
Seriously, if you tell,
真的 如果你说了
I will never trust you again with anything.
我任何事都不会再信任你了
Where've you been? Nowhere!
你去哪里了 哪也没去
What're you doing? Nothing!
你在做什么 什么也没做
How's Blonde Doctor? Jeez!
金发医生怎么样 啊呀
What's the dish? I gotta go.
有什么八卦吗 我得走了
Hey! No hablo ingles! (I don't speak English!)
嘿 我不会讲英语
My God, you got that little bit of saliva on your lip
天哪 你嘴唇上那点口水
that says you know something juicy!
说明你知道什么新鲜事
No, I don't. Here it comes!
没有 我没有 说吧
Yes!
耶
Oh, OK, here's the scoop!
哦 好吧 独家新闻
Yes, here is the scoop, indeed.
对吧 独家新闻 的确
You gotta promise not to tell. I know.
你得保证不能传出去 我知道
Sam? What are you doing back here?
Sam 你回来这里做什么
Hey, lamb chop. Crazy story. I was...
嘿 小羊排 很疯狂的事 我
I was taking a bus to my plane ticket, there was an accident,
我正乘巴士去取我的机票 却发生了车祸
and thank God I'm alive. I'd hug you, but I...
感谢老天我还活着 我该拥抱你的 但是我
...ahh, you know.
啊 你懂的
Jordan. This is one of our most famous con-artists/drug-addicts.
Jordan 这位是我们最富盛名的一位骗子/瘾君子
Nice to see you, sir. You as well.
很高兴见到你 先生 你也是
Turkelton? You've dealt with him before.
Turkelton 你以前处理过他
Hey, dude. Why didn't you tell her?
嘿 伙计 你怎么不告诉她呢
'Cause he told me not to!
因为他不让我说
This is gonna cost you.
你会为此付出代价的
Get off my back, I'm not in the mood.
少跟我罗嗦 我没心情
Oh!
哦
Say it again!
再说一次
Get off my back, I'm not in the mood?
少跟我罗嗦 我没心情
That's what she said! Zoom, zoom, zoom!
她也是这么说的 嗡嗡嗡嗡
OK, I'm sure you know about it. Go ahead, take your shots.
好吧 我知道你们已经知道了 说吧 开火吧
You've got bug eyes.
你眼睛很大
Because you dye your mustache blonde doesn't mean it's gone.
你把胡子染成金色并不意味着没有胡子了
That's all that you have to say?
这就是你们要说的吗
Excuse us.
等一下
Oh, my God! You kept my secret! I know!
哦 天哪 你给我保守了秘密 我知道
I almost told them, too, but I didn't because I love you.
我差一点就告诉他们了 但是我没有 因为我爱你
I love you too!
我也爱你
Oh! I... I had to tell Turk something,
哦 我之前不得不告诉Turk一点什么
so you smoke a pipe now.
所以你现在吸烟管了
Ah. Coolio!
啊 酷啊
What's wrong? Well...
什么状况 好吧
We were gonna do Multi-Ethnic Siamese Doctor Has a Fresca,
我们正要让多民族连体医生喝一杯Fresca
but Turk got on my case about my interns!
但是Turk却说到了我的实习生的事上
He's mad because they're sucking up. I was sayin',
他很生气因为他们拍他的马屁 我说
"That's the same thing you did with Dr. Cox."
那跟你对Cox医生所做的一模一样
You know what? Put our right hand in front of your face.
知道吗 把你的右手放到你的面前
Now talk to it!
跟它讲去吧
J.D., he's right. If you
JD 他是对的 如果你
want to be a jerk attending too, go ahead.
也想成为一个混♥蛋♥主治医生的话 就继续
But don't do it because they will resent you. That's not fair.
但是最好不要 因为他们会恨你的 那不公平
Dude, get up. I gotta go to the bathroom.
伙计 起来 我要去卫生间
As I went to the men's room with Turk,
当我和Turk走向男厕所时
praying he only had to go one-sies,
并祈祷着他只能穿连体衣去(只去这一次)
I thought about the different methods people use to teach.
我在想 教育的方法其实是多种多样的
I wasn't sure if you wanted to give him more money
我不知道你是想给他更多的钱呢
or skip the middleman all together
还是干脆跳过中间人
and actually give him narcotics.
直接给他毒品呢
So I went ahead and brought your ATM card and a heroin sandwich.
所以我拿来了你的ATM卡和一个海♥洛♥因♥三明治
It's not heroin, it's smoked turkey.
这不是海♥洛♥因♥ 是熏鸡肉(笨蛋)
So, you thought if you made me look like a fool,
所以 你以为你让我像个笨蛋一样
I'd quit, is that it?
我就会辞职 对吗
So, Jordan, I heard Sam got you.
Jordan 我听说Sam骗了你
Don't worry, he totally suckered me once.
别担心 他也彻底骗过我一次
When I first started,
我刚来的时候
I lent my car to a patient to go pick up her kids.
我把我的车借给一个病人去接她的小孩
Last time I ever saw that IROC.
那是我最后一次见到那辆雪佛兰
Remember that meningitis patient who stole your identity?
还记得偷了你身份证的那个脑膜炎病人吗
Darryl! He's cool.
Darryl 他还好啦
From now on, he's only gonna use my credit card for emergencies.
现在 他只有在应急时才会刷我的卡了
It's a rite of passage that you have to go through around here
你在这里要想被认可
to be accepted.
就必须得经历这些
Oh, my God! You actually did something nice for me!
哦 天哪 你其实是为了我好
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表