剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
2 volts.
- 他是进谷仓了吗 - 我不知道
- Did he go in the barn? - I don't know.
Charlie
Charlie!
- CHarlie! - 你们见到Charlie了吗
- Charlie! - You guys seen Charlie?
他在那里
Uh, he's up there.
Charlie
Charlie!
Charlie 你在哪儿
Charlie, where are you?
Charlie
Charlie!
CHarlie
Charlie!
Charlie 你在里面吗
Charlie, are you in here?
他一定是躲在其他地方
He must be hiding somewhere else.
我们有满满一屋子的客人 而他就这么跑了
We got a house full of people,and he just runs off?
他才6岁 Mike
He's 6, Mike.
我们到底该拿他怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do with him?
你这是什么话
Whoa. What kind of question is that?
Beth 我爱你姐姐
Beth, I loved your sister.
你恨我姐姐
You hated my sister.
那不是重点 你做好为人父母的准备了吗
That's not the point.You ready to be a parent?
我没有
I'm not.
他是我的外甥 我们不能
He's my nephew. We can't...
我们也是勉强糊口
We just scrape by as it is.
如果我们抚养Charlie 我就得做两份工作
We take Charlie,and I have to get a second job.
我连一份工作都是勉强坚持着 另外
I can barely keep the one. Besides...
什么
What?
他很古怪
He's weird.
他才不古怪
He is not weird.
他不说话 他和正常孩子不一样
He doesn't talk.He doesn't do normal kid things.
令人忍♥不住想...
It makes you wonder if...
想什么
Wonder what?
酒瓶空了 我再去拿一瓶
This is empty. I'm gonna grab another one.
我的顾客都在大街上等着呢
My customers are gonna be standing on the sidewalk waiting.
我得找到那串钥匙
I've got to find those keys.
不要跟他争辩 试着顺着他说
Don't argue with him.Try to find a way to say yes
不要总是否定他
Instead of saying no.
我有工作职责
I have responsibilities.
当然了 你还要看店
Of course you do. You have the-the shop.
那是家做什么店
What-what kind of shop is it again?
嗯 是个服装店
Well, it's a-a clothing shop.
额 Roy在 在男装店工作
Uh, Roy worked, uh, he works in menswear.
男装 哇 我非常需要一套新装
Menswear. Wow. I am desperately in need of a new suit.
比如一件...
Maybe something like a...
棕色灯芯绒
Brown corduroy.
大翻领?
Wide lapel?
42码
42 long.
对的
That's right.
哈 你瞟他一眼就知道尺码么
Huh. You can tell that just by looking at him?
在这一行摸爬滚打了这么多年了
When you've been at it as long as I have...
哦 Roy 额 我刚想起来有事要跟你说
Uh, Roy, um, I-I-I just remembered to tell you.
我想那个那个 新来的那个孩子
I think that that, uh, new kid...
他叫什么名字来着
What's his name?
Nathan
Nathan.
Nathan 没错
Nathan. That's right.
他 他今天值班
He-he's holding the fort today.
所以 所以我不用去了么
So-so I don't have to go in?
对 今天该你休息 是的
That's right. It's your day off. Right.
所以 你可以休息了
So, you know, you can just relax.
你还等什么 我们...
What are we waiting for? Why don't we...
我们给这两位来杯咖啡吧 怎么样
Why don't we get these two some coffee? Hmm?
嗯 42码 你打高尔夫么
So, 42 long, are you a golfer?
来这儿 来这儿 我有东西给你看
Come here. Come here.Something I want to show you.
- 这儿 你 额 - 好
- Here. Do you, uh... - Good.
你 你知道这是什么吗
Do you, uh, do you know what that is?
我们要固定住骶髂关节
We're gonna stabilize the sacroiliac joint,
远离前面的大血管
navigating away from the great vessels anteriorly
然后
and then...
椎管
the spinal canal.
Goran医生
Dr. Goran?
额 图像增强就位了吗
Uh, is the image intensifier in place?
就位
In place.
钻子
Drill.
坏消息是
The bad news is...
你下周四开球
you're teeing off next Thursday.
Roy很会打高尔夫球
Roy's an excellent golfer.
- 我打赌 一杆进洞 - 哦
- I bet. Hole in one. - Mm-hmm.
18个洞 每周日
18 holes, you know, every Sunday,
风雨不误
rain or shine.
但最近不怎么打了 对吧 Roy
But not so much lately, am I right, Roy?
对不起 额 我认识你么
I'm sorry. Uh, do I know you?
我是Gavin 这是Maggie
I'm Gavin and this is Maggie.
你们是我妻子的朋友么
And you're friends of my wife's?
是啊 没错 我们是 我们是Esther的朋友
Yes, we are. We're... we're friends with Esther.
是啊 很高兴再见到你们
Yeah. It's nice to see you again.
他只是累了 对吧 Roy
He's just tired. Aren't you, Roy? Hmm?
我的车钥匙在哪呢
Where are my car keys?
忙活了一整天 是不是 Roy
You've had quite the day, haven't you, Roy?
我 我 我要...
I-I-I've got to, uh...
哦
Oh.
对不起 你是谁 母亲?
Excuse me. Who are you? The-the-the mother?
什么
What?
儿子们
Our boys.
儿子们一定...
Our boys must...
是的 他们是 他们在学校认识的
Yes, they-they do. They know each other, from school.
对不起 但是我撑不下去了
I'm sorry, but I can't do this.
Gav
Gav.
Roy 我是你妻子 我们结婚55年了
Roy, I am your wife,and we've been married for 55 years.
别朝我吼
Don't yell at me.
-好了 - 看着我
- Okay. - Look at me!
我家还有孩子要养
I have a baby at home to support!
我想我伤着腿了
I think I hurt my leg.
我想她摔断髋关节了
I think she broke a hip.
噢
Ooh.
我是Murphy医生
This is Dr. Murphy.
我这儿有个老年病人 她跌倒了
I have an elderly patient who's had a fall.
我需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance.
这么多的疤痕组织 他那里就像是个雷区
So much scar tissue. It's like a minefield in there.
你想把导丝拔了重新开始么 医生
Do you want to pull the wire out and start again, doc?
不 已经穿过了骶髂关节和S1体腔
No, I'm past the S.I. joint and the S1 body.
啊 该死
Ah, damn it.
请给我一个半穿线的松质骨螺钉
Get me a partially threaded cancellous screw, please.
好
Okay.
- 不 不 不 不 不 - Goran医生
- No. No, no, no, no. No. No. - Dr. Goran?
导丝进的太深了
The wire's advanced too deep.
我想我刺破了一根动脉
I think I just perforated an artery.
立刻把导丝移出
Removing the wire right now.
Goran医生 给我海绵 可恶
Dr. Goran. Get me some sponges, damn it.
血压在往下掉 收缩压60
Pressure's dropping. Systolic at 60.
我需要一名普外科医生
I need a general surgeon.
有人能把这移开吗
Can somebody get this thing out of here, please?
倒液体冲 给我2个单位的O型阴性血
Pour fluids. Get me two units of O-neg.
大量输血协议
Massive transfusion protocol.
立刻把Reid医生叫过来
Get me Dr. Reid in here right now.
血压60/40
B.P. 60 over 40.
她心脏要停搏了
She's gonna arrest.
好 我们来做个腹中线剖腹探查术
Okay, we're gonna do a midline laparotomy
找到腹膜后的出血点
to find this retroperitoneal bleeder.
我需要血管器械
I need vascular instruments...
Cooley动脉阻断钳 Satinsky钳 3-0丝线
Cooleys, Satinskys, 3-0 silk ties,
大量的抽吸
and plenty of suction.
生命体征还好吗
Vitals are good?
是的 血氧饱和度稳住了 目前她还扛得住
Yes, sats are holding.She's managing so far.
准备好了吗
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表