剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
信
Mail...
信
mail...
账单
bills...
啊
Ah.
致Charlie Harris医生
"Dr. Charlie Harris."
噢
Ooh.
祝君早日康复
"Here's wishing you a Speedy Gonzales recovery."
你的邻居Bent夫妇寄
"Signed, your neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Bent."
嗯 虽然这信包含了他们真挚好意的祝愿
Well, despite their sincere and well-meaning wishes,
但我还是会扔掉它
I'm gonna toss it.
另外 他们老是霸占咱们的车位
Besides, they keep using our parking space.
为什么我老是没准备呢
Why is it I'm never prepared?
征兆摆在那儿了 焦燥不安 肚子胀
The signs are always there. I'm bitchy. I'm bloated.
你有卫生巾吗
Do you have a tampon?
没有 抱歉
No. Sorry.
怎么了
What?
等下 我在思考
Wait. I'm thinking in my head.
你大姨妈是不是来晚了
Are you late?
对
Yeah.
Charlie的车祸是六周前发生的
Charlie's accident was six weeks ago.
你的大姨妈是不是常常晚来啊
Are you usually late?
别用医生的口气跟我讲话 Mel 嗯 没准只是压力太大了
Don't try to doctor me, Mel. Uh, maybe it's stress.
或者 噢 我的天啊 你怀孕了
Or... oh, my god... you're pregnant.
你 别叫那么大声啊
You... don't say that out loud!
还有你不准告诉其他人 你能保证吗
A-and you can't tell anyone. Do you promise?
好的 我保证
Okay. I promise.
其实也有可能啥事儿都没有
It's probably not anything.
我去查房♥了
I'm gonna go... to my rounds.
嗯 不行
Yeah. No.
- 我现在不想谈这事儿 - 等一下
- I don't want to talk about it. - Wait.
怀孕
Pregnant?
三十五岁 男性 在M.V.C.开车的
35-year-old male driver in M.V.C.
行驶速度约为每小时50公里
Traveling approximately 50 kilometers an hour.
气囊没打开吗
Air bags?
没有 车祸发生在大约30分钟前
No. Accident happened around 30 minutes ago.
昏迷指数为15 所有要害目前稳定
G.C.S. is 15. All vitals stable on scene.
那是钢筋吗
Is that rebar?
没错
Yeah.
喔 这太刺♥激♥了 让我猜一下
Wow. That's amazing. Let me guess.
他跟一辆运送建筑钢筋的卡车追尾了
He hit the back of a truck carrying construction gack?
- 恩 -猜对了呀 哥V5
- Uh-huh. - I love it when I'm right.
嗯 注射吗♥啡♥了吗
Uh, morphine?
没呢
None.
为什么
Why not?
我们担心他血压过低
We were worried about hypotension.
那他为什么没有大叫呢
Then why isn't he screaming?
我也不知道
I don't know.
他应该正处于无比疼痛之中啊
He should be in incredible, terrifying pain.
这不太正常
That is not normal.
感觉怎么样啊
How are you doing today?
感觉挺好的
I'm good.
你有感到任何的不舒服么
Are you feeling any discomfort at all?
没 完全没有
No. Not at all.
你的名字叫什么
What's your name?
嗯 不知道
Uh... No idea.
他头部受伤了吗
Did he hit his head?
没
No.
好吧 嗯 我们会好好照顾你的
All right. Well, we're gonna take good care of you.
Lin 确保他的呼吸道畅通
Lin, let's make sure his airway's okay.
我们要再检查下他的要害器官
We'll reassess his vitals,
打开他的静脉 插根导管进去
open his I.V., slip in a catheter.
带他去照X光
Get him to X-ray.
我们要给他做个胸透 腹透还有CT
We'll do a chest and abdominal flat plate and a C.T.
马上去
Right away.
你好呀
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
- 嗨 Maggie - 嗨 Joel
- Hey, Maggie. - Hey, Joel.
嗨 我昨晚一直在打你电♥话♥
Hey, I tried calling you last night.
你就是不接
You didn't answer.
我猜我可能在看电影或是其他什么的吧
I was at a movie or something, I guess.
好吧 嗯 如果你今天晚点有空的话
Okay. Well, if you get a moment later on today,
我们出去玩吧
let's, uh, let's hang out.
你这是同意了吗
Is that a "yes"?
当然了 当然了 好的好的好的好的
Sure. For sure. Yes. Yes, yes, yes.
好 嗯 我等下给你发短♥信♥
Okay. Well, uh, then I'll text ya.
好啊 用你的手指发 先拟定个计划吧
Okay. With your fingers. Let's make a plan.
那是钢筋吗
Is that rebar?
没错
Yes, it is.
开心哥
"Mr. Happy"?
我们是这么叫他的
That's what we're calling him.
他失忆了吗
He has amnesia?
理论上来讲 是的 而且他感觉不到疼痛
That's the working theory, and he doesn't feel any pain.
他的胸腔里插了根钢筋
He has a piece of rebar sticking out his chest.
我知道
I know.
他应该痛得要死才对
He should be in agony.
嗯 就是说啊
Yeah. Tell me about it.
这可能会堵塞一条动脉
I'm worried it might be tamponading an artery.
如果取出钢筋 他可能会血流不止的
If we remove it, he could bleed out.
肋骨前后都骨折
Rib fractures, front and back.
你想让我去叫Goran医生吗
Do you want me to call Dr. Goran in?
- 我来吧 - 嗯
- I got it. - Mm.
嗨 我是Reid医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Reid.
嗨
Hi.
我去 你感觉如何啊 老兄
Ouch. How are you feeling, sir?
我现在只能感觉到好的那些感觉
I'm feeling only good feelings.
你能挪动一下左腿给我看看吗
Can you move your left leg for me?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
很好 然后是右腿
Good. Now your right leg.
你不记得自己的名字了
You don't remember your name?
不记得了 我只记得自己当时在开车 然后 嗯
No. I was driving, and then, um,
然后我撞到一辆卡车
and then I hit a truck.
你什么都不记得了吗 你的地址 电♥话♥号♥码
And you don't remember anything? Your address, a phone number?
不记得了
No.
几分钟后见
I'll see you in a few minutes.
噢 你还真是慈眉善目啊
Uh, you have kind eyes.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 Day女士 我是Lin医生
Hi, Ms. Day. I am Dr. Lin.
上面写道你摔倒了
It says here you fell down.
我妈把我从楼梯上推了下去
My mother pushed me down the stairs,
现在我的脖子动不了了
and now I can't move my neck.
你能看到吗 弯了
You can see it's crooked.
你能把头歪到另一边吗
Can you bend your neck the other way?
不能
No.
医护人员有对你进行任何药物治疗吗
Did the paramedics give you any medication?
没有 那些医护人员没办半点同情心
Mnh-mnh. Those medics weren't very sympathetic...
不愿出手
or kinetic.
太可悲了
It's pathetic.
嗯 他们有时是有些粗鲁
Yeah, they can be a little abrupt.
好了 Heather 你就坐在这别动
Okay, Heather, you just stay put,
我们会尽快给你的脖子照X光的 好吗
and we'll get your neck X-rayed as soon as we can, okay?
这看上去像是一根杆子穿过了
So it looks like the pole went
第三和第四根肋骨
through the third and fourth ribs,
由于冲击的力量 他肋骨多处受伤
and he's got multiple fractures due to the force of the impact.
他那里有一处小的肺部挫伤
He's got a small lung contusion right there.
他的胸壁有反常运动
He has paradoxical motion of the chest wall
外加血气胸
and a hemopneumothorax.
- 连枷胸 - 没错
- Flail chest. - Yeah.
好的 嗯 由于骨折的严重程度
Okay, well, due to the extent of the fractures,
我们要稳定这连枷段
we're gonna have to stabilize the flail segment,
但这是真的吗
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表