剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
How was your field trip?
我用一副断线钳切断了一个女人的腿
I cut off a woman's leg with a pair of bolt cutters.
哼 骗子
Huh. Liar.
回见
See ya.
哈 你在这儿啊
Ah, there she is.
那么申请表在哪 工作公告已经贴出来了
So where's that application?Job posting's up.
-我没申请 -你说什么
- I'm not applying.- Sorry?
我不会提交申请
I'm not submitting an application
为了一份我已经在做的工作
for a job I'm already doing...
而且我还做得极好
and doing extremely well.
呃 Dana 得走一个程序
Uh, Dana, there's a process.
没错 这就是我的程序 我在这间医院
Right. And this is mine.I've worked my ass off
辛辛苦苦工作了15年
for the past 15 years at this hospital,
过去的三个月里作为临时的外科主任
the past three months as interim chief of surgery.
这就是我的申请表
That's my application.
这就是我的程序
That's my process.
如果这对你没用
And if that doesn't work for you,
祝你好运能找到一个能代替我的人
good luck finding someone to replace me.
就这么着了
And that's that.
嗯 我很遗憾 Kendra
Yeah. I'm sorry, Kendra.
喔 糟透了
Wow. This sucks.
我甚至都没机会试着为此冷静下来
I'm not even gonna try to be philosophical about it.
那你准备继续向前 还是...
So you ready to move on, or...
实际上 不 我还有些没解决的业务
Actually, no, I have some unresolved business
我需要解决一下
I need to attend to.
Charlie
Charlie.
来嘛
Come on.
求你了
Please?
噢 上帝啊 你想让我跳到板子上
Oh, god. You want me to jump up on the slab?
如果这让你觉得更舒服的话
If that makes you more comfortable.
-Charlie -嗯?
- Charlie. - Hmm?
你为什么不想醒过来
Why don't you wanna wake up?
你知道 这就是问题所在
You know, that's the thing.
因为我最希望的就是醒过来
'Cause I want that more than anything.
既然这样什么阻止了你呢
So then what's stopping you?
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
所有伤痛的根源在哪里
What's the source of all this pain?
我不知道 如果我失去你我会怎么办
I don't know what I'd do if I lost you.
你不会失去我的
You're not gonna lose me.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你没法承诺这点
You can't promise that.
没有人可以
Nobody can promise that.
好吧
Fine.
你比我老
You're older than me.
所以你会在我前面死
You'll die before I do.
这么说让你感觉好点吗
That make you feel better?
是的 的确 谢谢
Yes, it does. Thank you.
我会想你的
I'll pine for you.
你知道我父母在我6岁的时候就死了 对吧
You know my parents died when I was 6, right?
是一场车祸
It was a car accident.
他们 呃
They, um...
他们走进我的房♥间
they came into my room...
哄我上♥床♥睡觉
and they put me to bed...
吻了我和我道晚安
and they kissed me good night.
接着第二天早上我姑妈来了
And then my aunt came in the next morning
然后 她告诉我他们已经死了
and... she told me that they were gone.
在那之后 我封闭了自己
But after that, I shut down.
我一整年没和任何人说过一句话
I didn't say one word to anybody for a whole year.
Charlie 你的心跳在加重
Charlie, your heart is pounding.
我哪都不会去的
I am not going anywhere.
Charlie 我不是个神经病医师
Charlie, I am not a neurologist.
我不明白昏迷是怎么回事
I don't know how comas work,
但是我知道人的思想是如何运转的
but I do know how the human mind works.
这是你思想的主场
This is your mind's home turf.
如果它不想让你醒过来
If it doesn't want you to wake up,
那你就需要和它抗争 你得弄明白为什么
then you need to fight it,and you need to figure out why,
一旦你得到了问题的答案
and once you get the answer to that question,
你就离回家迈进了一大步
you're gonna be one giant step closer to going home.
我得怎么做
How do I do that?
你需要 放开
You gotta... open up.
变勇敢
Be brave.
省视你为了保护自己而隐藏起来的
Look at the parts of you that you've hidden
那部分你
in order to protect yourself.
你可真不是江湖郎中 Kendra
You're no hack, Kendra.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
嗯 你帮了我
Yeah. You helped me.
谢谢你 Charlie
Thank you, Charlie.
你也帮了我
You helped me, too.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表