剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
-I need help here. -Um, uh...
你什么时候死的
So when did you die?
我没死 我只是昏迷了
I didn't die. I'm in a coma
昏迷啊 运气真好
Coma. Lucky you
那么..
So..
接下来会怎样
What happens next?
呃 你的尸体会被送进停尸房♥
Uh, your body's taken to the morgue
那我的灵魂呢
And the rest of me?
不知道
No idea
我还没有过这方面的经验
It's the end of my limited experience
你要么醒过来 要么就死了
You either wake up, or you die
而你死了以后 就会消失
And when you die, you disappear
可是..
So..
为什么我还在这儿
why am I still here?
这是个好问题
That's a very good question
Wolfe先生 我是Goran医生
Mr. Wolfe, I'm Dr. Goran
你是给我哥 做手术的那几个医生之一吗
Are you one of the docs that operated on my brother?
是的
I am
请节哀
And I'm sorry for your loss
那么有什么人需要我们联♥系♥的么 父母之类的
So is there anyone we should contact? Parents?
他们都在特立尼达岛
They're in Trinidad
那妻子或者女朋友呢
A wife or a girlfriend?
没有
No
好吧 检查结果显示你的膝关节表面
Okay, your scans show that you have significant trauma
有着严重创伤
to the articular surface of the knee
我现在要检查一下 看看你是否还有感知
I'm just gonna check, see if you have any sensation
-能感觉得到吗 -能
-Can you feel that? -Yeah
你和你哥开了间屋顶修理公♥司♥
So you and your brother have a roofing company?
那是他的远大梦想
His big dream
不是你的么
Not yours?
Isaac做了500顶球帽
Isaac got 500 ball caps made
用来打广♥告♥
Advertising
他说 呃 商业名片太保守了
He said that, uh, business cards were old school
他去哪儿都戴着那帽子
He wore that cap everywhere
Wolfe先生 你的末端股骨缺失了一块
Mr. Wolfe, you are missing a part of your distal femur,
并且你这里的主要软组织受损
and you have major soft tissue damage here
我需要马上对这里进行手术
I have to operate on this immediately
我们需要对你的腿进行部分截肢
You're gonna lose a part of your leg
Wolfe先生
Mr. Wolfe?
我听到了
I heard you
我们还有其他的几个选择 可以商讨一下
So there's a couple of options for us to discuss here
一种叫做Van Ness转动整形术
One is called a Van Ness rotationplasty.
我会截断你的腿
I amputate your leg,
然后转动180度
I rotate it 180 degrees
再重新接回去
And then re-attach it.
本质上来说就是你的活动踝关节会变成你的膝盖
Essentially, your working ankle will become your knee.
在那之后 我们还会装上一个小假肢
After that, you attach a small prosthetic to it.
有了它 你就可以跑 可以跳了
With that, you can run, you can jump.
可以继续工作
Keep working.
无所谓
Whatever.
你想怎么弄就怎么弄
Do whatever you want.
我已经不在乎了
I don't care.
他刚刚虚脱了
He just collapsed.
Benjamin 你现在感觉如何
Benjamin, how are you feeling now?
额 更糟糕了
Uh, worse.
你还感到恶心吗
You still feeling nauseous?
我.. 额.. 我是怎么了
What's, uh, what's happening?
我们会竭尽全力查出原因的
We're gonna do everything we can to figure that out.
有出现其他新的症状吗
Any other new symptoms?
下腹绞痛
Lower quadrant cramping.
我认为是结直肠肿瘤 我正打算让他出院的
I think it's colorectal. I was about to discharge him.
还好你没那么做
It's a good thing you didn't.
是啊 我还叫他回去结婚呢
Yeah, I told him to go off and get married.
他会的 在我们治好他之后
He will, after we get him better.
Reid医生
Dr. Reid!
我到底是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
是癌症吗
Cancer?
是的 在你的直系亲属中
Yes, in your immediate family,
不包括叔叔舅舅大姑大姨的
not uncles or great aunts.
我是被领养的 我和她说过
I'm adopted. I-I told her.
是的 没有已知的病历史
He did. No known medical history.
有什么能让我们知道的信息吗
Is there anything we should know?
Munk先生
Mr. Munk?
几年前 我找到了我的亲生母亲
A few years ago, I hunted down my birth mother,
但是她因结肠癌过世了
but she had passed away from colon cancer.
她那时几岁
How old was she?
32.
医院说是 额 林氏什么的
The hospital said it was, uh, Lynch something.
林氏综合症 也叫做遗传性非息肉症大肠直肠癌
Lynch syndrome. It's also called H.N.P.C.C.
哦
Oh.
怎么了
What?
林氏综合症是遗传的
Lynch syndrome is hereditary.
Lin医生 你可以去准备下结肠手术吗
Dr. Lin, can you get the colon prep started?
好的
Yeah.
你可以躺下 Benjamin
You can lie back, Benjamin.
你的症状显示
Your symptoms indicate
你的胃出现了点问题
that there's something wrong in your stomach,
但是从疼痛部位来看 病症应该在更下方的位置
but your pain suggests that it's much lower down,
像是肠道内肿瘤
like a bowel tumor.
哦 天哪
Oh, god.
我讨厌医院
I hate hospitals.
我老爸曾经拖着我去医院工作
My dad used to drag me to work sometimes.
尼玛那时我才5岁
No fun for a 5-year-old.
是因为我肠道狭窄了吗
Is this for my stenosis?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
好吧 另一个医生说
Well, the other doctors said
因为这些伤疤
they couldn't operate laparoscopically
他们不能使用腹腔镜 所以
because of all the scarring, so...
所以我就得了癌症了?
So I have cancer?
我们还不能过早地下结论
Let's not jump to conclusions.
嗯 是的 我只是
Yeah. I-I just...
有些害怕
I'm scared.
正常的
Right.
正常 你已经习惯了这些
Right. You deal with this all the time.
我是说 只不过是另一个病人 是吗
I mean, just another patient, right?
我的未婚夫正处于昏迷中
My fiance's in a coma.
什么
What?
他出了车祸
He was in an accident.
哦 天 抱歉
Oh, my. I'm sorry.
这太糟糕了
I feel terrible.
昨天 他的手指动了
Yesterday he moved his hand,
打破了那些概率啊 统计啊
against the odds and the stats,
打破了其他所有人的推断和猜想
against what everybody else is saying is gonna happen.
但他正在逐渐好起来
But he's getting better.
不管怎样 我想说的是
Anyway, my whole point is
人的身体是一个令人惊奇的东西
the human body is an amazing thing,
Munk先生 我们会查出你的病因的
Mr. Munk, and we will find out what's wrong with you
然后我们治好它 好吗
and then we'll fix it, okay?
好的
Okay.
嘿 Tolliver医生来过吗
Hey. Has Dr. Tolliver been in?
你是说从一个半小时前你来检查过一直到现在吗
You mean since the last time you checked half an hour ago?
是的
Yes.
不 她没来过
No, she has not.
好吧 听着 我知道你很忙
Okay, listen, I know you're busy,
但是我已经做了这些演习..
but I've been doing these exercises...
我不会做脱得只剩内衣那种事
I'm not doing the bra.
所有的护士都知道那件事情了吗
Do all the nurses know about the bra?
所有人都知道了你脱得只剩内衣
Everyone knows about the bra.
Jackson
Jackson.
哦 好吧 我会做的
Okay. All right, I'll do it.
我会让他闻些除臭剂 然后给他的脚抓痒
I'll get him to smell some deodorant, tickle his feet.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表