剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
他可真漂亮
He's so beautiful.
她准备好了 准备好了
She's ready. She's ready.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
Angela 恭喜
Congratulations, Angela.
出生时间 10点32
Born at 10:32.
是啊 我理解那笔定金无法退还
Yes, I understand that the deposit is nonrefundable
而且我完全愿意付房♥费
and I am absolutely willing to pay for the suite.
好吗 我只是...
Okay? I just...
我不得不取消周末的预约
I have to cancel the reservation for the weekend
如果你能帮我取消 那会...很棒
and if you could do that for me, it would be... great.
谢谢
Thank you.
Ch...
Ch...
Charlie
Charlie.
我知道我该和你谈谈
I know that I should talk to you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真很后悔
I know that I should.
病人病危 32-13病房♥
Call the code! 32-13!
32-13病房♥需要急救
Code blue. 32-13.
32-13病房♥需要急救
Code blue. 32-13.
心跳骤停吗 嘿 Alex
Code? Alex, hey.
-完全停跳了 -是的
-Is he full code? -Yes. Yes.
- 心室仍在纤维性颤动 -好的 进行电击除颤
-Still in Ventricular Fibrillation -All right, let's... let's shock him.
-让我来 让我来嘿 -Alex 不能让你来
-I got this. I got this. -Hey, Alex. Hey, no, you don't.
交给我 好吗
I got it. Okay?
Goran 5单位的肾上腺素
Goran, 5 epi.
赶快 赶快
Come on! Come on!
放平他 放平
Let's get him down. Get him down.
注射五毫升肾上腺素
5 c.C.S epi.
都闪开
Clear.
好了 心跳如何
All right, what's the rhythm?
- 还是心室颤动 要再来一遍吗 - 是
-Still on Ventricular Fibrillation Wanna go again? -Yes, I do.
200焦
200 joules.
加油 Charlie 加油 听我的声音
Come on, Charlie! Come on, Charlie! Listen to my voice!
- 来吧 宝贝 回到我身边 - 闪开
-Come on, baby! Come back to me! -Clear!
心跳逐渐恢复正常
He's returning to normal-size rhythm.
他的颅内压暴涨 需要立即进行开颅手术
His I.C.P.'S through the roof. He needs a craniotomy stat.
能找来...那医生叫什么
Could I get, uh, doctor... what is his name?
Hamza 去找Hazma医生
Hamza. Go get Dr. Hamza.
我们得降低颅内压 否则他就死定了
We have to reduce the pressure on his brain, or he's gonna die.
你多半会这么想
In case you're wondering
开颅手术的时候
during a craniotomy
他们在你脑袋上钻洞
they drill holes in your head.
也就是那样了
And that's about it.
我见过上百遍这场景了 Shahir 我没事
I've seen this a hundred times. I'm fine, Shahir.
看到了吗 大多数病人都不知道
See, most patients don't understand
手术到底有多么暴♥力♥
how physical surgery is.
人的身体很坚固
The body is tough.
你需要弄断几根骨头
You gotta crack a few bones
戳几个洞
poke a few holes
才能进到里面
and really get in there.
这大多情况下
And it works
都管用
most of the time.
我呆在这里不会使你紧张吧
It's not making you nervous, my being here?
我不会紧张
I don't get nervous.
你要求会诊吗
You called for a consult?
这是Mischa
This is Mischa,
16岁 有剧烈的腹痛
16, with acute abdominal pain.
不是阑尾炎 没有过敏
Not appendicitis. No allergies.
Stuart觉得很可能是企图自杀
Stuart here thinks it might be suicide attempt.
唔...
Mm-hmm.
水仙花球根中毒
Daffodil root poisoning.
真的吗
Really?
你是说他吃了水仙?
You mean he ate a daffodil?
确切地说 是球根
The root, actually.
我从未听过这种情况 你是怎么知道的?
I've never even heard of that. How do you know that?
她是最好的
She's the best.
已经给他洗过胃了
Finish pumping his stomach.
我一会儿在三号♥隔间见你
And I'll meet you in cubicle three.
好的
All right.
三号♥隔间里有什么
What's in cubicle three?
我...
I...
嘿
Hey, man.
你重新安排了我的手术吗 准备好大干一场了
You rescheduled my surgery? We good to rock 'n' roll?
是 是啊
Yep. Yeah.
很好
Great.
尽管如此 我还是想先问你点问题
I have a couple of questions I want to ask you first, though.
你之前没告诉我你去过阿富汗
You didn't tell me you were in Afghanistan.
那不关你的事
That's none of your business, doc.
好吧 我谷歌♥了你
Well, I googled you.
原来你还是个英雄
Turns out you're kind of a hero.
你在一次伏击中救了很多人命
You saved a bunch of guys' lives in an ambush
而且你有工程学学位
and you have an engineering degree?
那又怎样
So?
你之前跟我说你在加油站工作
You told me you work at a gas station.
你可能患了创伤后应激障碍
You might have post-traumatic stress.
看了一堆人无缘无故被炸飞
Watched a bunch of people get blown up for no reason.
我可能真有那病
I probably do.
我觉得也有可能是你因为幸存下来而有负罪感
I think it's also possible you have survivor guilt.
每个在那个事件中幸存的人都有负罪感
Everyone who doesn't die over there has survivor guilt.
我认为你想截肢
I think you want this arm off
是因为你会觉得这才是公平的
'cause it's gonna make you feel like this is... fair.
你想过去看心理医生吗
Have you thought about talking to a psychiatrist?
去过了 伙计 去了退役军人管理局的医院
Did that, man, at the V.A. Hospital.
他们给了我五种不同的药
They gave me five different kind of pills
然后发现我患了癌症
and then they found my cancer.
听着 我来这儿是因为Charlie Harris
Look, I'm here because Charlie Harris is
是个很不错的外科医生
supposed to be a great surgeon, okay?
现在你又要我去看心理医生
Now you got me talking to shrinks again?
我只想治好我的肿瘤 别无所求
I just want my tumor dealt with, man. That's it.
不只是这样吧
I think it's more than that.
那又怎样
So what, man?
如果我们真正了解我们的病人 那会怎样
What if we did get to know our patients?
了解什么使他们快乐
What makes them happy...
或者伤心
Or sad?
会对我们有帮助吗
Would it help us?
会对他们有帮助吗
Would it help them?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你感觉如何
Hey. How you feeling?
很困
So sleepy.
需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
不需要
No.
那个
But...
我在想着宝宝的事儿
I've kinda been thinking about the baby.
我们应该给他买♥♥些尿布
We should probably get it some diapers
或者衣服之类的
or clothes and stuff.
我可以下去礼品店
Maybe I can go down to the gift shop,
给他买♥♥个小熊之类的
get him a little bear or something.
他太小了 还没到玩玩具的时候
He's too little for toys.
Mitchell
Mitchell?
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
Angela
Angela?
发生什么了 Angela 你没事吧
What's going on? Angela, are you okay?
Angela 护士
Angela! Nurse!
Mitchell
Mitchell?
我想不通 她不可能死了
I don't understand. She can't be dead.
她得了肺栓塞
She had what's called a pulmonary embolism.
有大量的血块进入了她的肺部
There were massive blood clots that went into her lungs.
我们尽力了
We did everything we could do.
我刚刚还在和她说着话
I was just talking to her.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表