剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
- Hi. - I'm Dr. Reid.
我不得不说 你不♥穿♥垫肩和冰鞋
I have to say, you look a lot smaller
看上去小多了
without the shoulder pads and the skates.
我仍然能击倒你 医生
I could still take you, doc.
我不知道 三个哥哥 St. Catharines (位于加拿大安大略省)
I don't know. Three older brothers. St. Catharines.
不会吧 我来自Grimsby (同属安大略省)
No way! I'm Grimsby.
我知道
I know.
-我是Amanda -你好
- I'm Amanda. - Hi.
能过来一起拍张照吗 刷微博用的
Could you scootch in a sec? Twitpic.
Todd有大约82000名粉丝
Todd has, like, 82,000 followers.
不 我不能拍
No, I cannot scootch.
哪里疼
So what hurts?
嗯 哪都疼
Uh, you know, everywhere.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你们两个家伙 分开
You guys, break it up.
-保安 -你听到这位女士说的了吗
- Security! - Did you hear the lady?
保安
Security!
你喜欢这样 嗯 你喜欢这样?
You like that, huh? You like that?
够了 把他们带出去
All right. Get 'em out of here.
咱...干这行的
It's... what I do.
回床上去
Get back in that bed.
我是干这行的
It's what I do.
嘿 Sparky
Hey, Sparky.
嘿 你今晚去参加Hamza医生的派对吗
Hey. So you're going to Dr. Hamza's thing tonight?
我在想 或许我们可以同乘一辆计程车
I was thinking we could maybe share a cab
如果你还没...
if you weren't already, um,
除非你要跟...
unless you were going with, um...
谁
Who?
我想 你或许在和Goran医生交往
I think you might be seeing Dr. Goran.
Joel
Joel.
我敢说 你们已经熟到可以直呼其名的地步了
I'm sure you'd be on a first name basis.
嗯 没有
Mm. No, I'm not.
还没那么熟?
Not on a first name basis?
我们没有在交往
Not seeing him.
好吧 你确定么
Okay. Are you sure?
-Gavin.. -如果你们在交往也没什么 我...
- Gavin... - Because it's cool if you are. I...
我没有 是的 我会去参加 不过会晚点再去
I'm not. Yes, I will be there,but not till later.
你可以给我买♥♥杯喝的 好么
You can buy me a drink. Okay?
好的 很好
Okay. Great.
我们要去跳舞啦
We're gonna go dancing.
Todd带我去了Harbord的一家阿根廷餐厅
Todd took me out to this Argentinean place on Harbord.
那里的牛排爽到爆
Unbelievable steak.
没错 总之 我们走回停车的地方
So good. Anyways,we're walking back to the car,
然后 有个傻叉开始跟我叽叽歪歪的
and this yahoo starts jawing at me.
怎么这些人都这么不拿自己当外人 就因为他在电视上混了个脸熟?
Why do people think they can just because they see him on TV?
我的意思是 你打的架跟我为了赚钱所打的一样多
I mean, you do as much fighting as I do for a living,
每个人和他们的醉汉叔叔
everybody and their drunk uncle
-都想要跟你打一架 -然后这个人打了你
- wants to take a run at you, right? - And this guy did?
嗯 这太荒唐了 Todd拒绝还手
Mm. It was ridiculous. And Todd is refusing to fight back.
我有原则的 就是 不跟普通人动手
I kind of have, like, a policy,you know, no civilians.
所以我们走开了 然后那个混♥蛋♥出拳击中
So we're walking away,and the sucker punches Todd,
Todd的后脑勺 Todd倒下了
back of the head. Todd goes down...
他朝我的肋骨猛踢 然后就跑了
Kicks me in the ribs. The guy takes off.
我想用我的鞋子拍死那家伙
I wanted to kill this guy with my shoe.
如果不是我拦着她 她真会那么做的
And she would have, too, if I'd let her.
这有点疯狂
A little crazy.
这里痛吗
That hurts?
是的 当你戳它的时候就会疼 还有我笑的时候
Yeah, when you're poking at it,it does, and when I laugh
还有她呼吸的时候
and when she breathes.
我想你断了一根肋骨 也许是两根
I think you have a cracked rib, maybe two.
我准备安排一个胸腔X射线检查
I'm gonna order a chest X-ray,
确保没有穿孔
make sure there are no punctures.
来吧
Right on.
你的头怎么样了 你说他打你头了
What about your head?You said that he punched you.
我的头没事 你不需要担心我的头
Yeah, my head's fine.You don't need to worry about my head.
Todd 看着我
Todd, can you look at me for a second?
你能告诉我今天星期几吗
Can you tell me what day of the week it is?
星期六
It's Saturday.
我要给你念一组数字
And I'm gonna tell you some numbers.
我要你按相反的顺序重复给我
I want you to repeat them to me backwards.
9 4 7 2
Nine, four, seven, two.
我们没必要这样做 Reid医生
We don't need to do this, Dr. Reid.
-我怕你患 -脑震荡吗
-I'm worried that you have... -Concussion.
是的
Yeah.
懂 不就是这意思吗
See, that's a "c" word.
我这些全部都做过了 医生
I've been through this routine before, doc.
我觉得我们完全可以省去这一麻烦
I really think we should just leave that one alone.
你得照一个CT
You need a C.T. scan.
不 我不会照的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
Todd
Todd...
说真的 跳过这个环节
Seriously, just-just drop it.
好的
Okay
跳过就跳过吧
I will.
现在而已
For now.
但你知道的 这只是暂时的
But just so you know, this is my home ice.
好的 小姐
Yes, ma'am.
天堂啊
Cool spot.
是啊
Yeah.
出来的感觉咋样
So how does it feel to be out?
我可不是那意思
No, I'm not implying that.
我的意思是 你被工作缠身
I just mean 'cause you work a lot.
嗨嗨 同事们
Hey, hey! Colleagues!
希望乡的同胞们啊 生活太美好了
Men of Hope Zion, life is good.
让我们好好享受吧
Let us live it.
把我那份也帮忙解决了吧 谢了
You can take mine. Thanks.
哦
Oh.
两个月只有一天的假期 别浪费了
I get one day off every two months. Let's make it count.
那就抓紧享受你的人生吧
Go for your life.
原来躲在这儿 这群大忙人
Here he is... the man of the hour!
嘿 哇
Hey! Whoa!
别问他年龄就行了
Just don't ask him how old he is.
我32了
I'm 32.
听着
Hey.
你们都不打算陪我喝两口吗
Oh. Am I the only one drinking?
我可是要随叫随到的
I'm on call.
我可不胜酒力
I'm lame and inhibited.
我还在复原期 他又是穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm in recovery, and he's muslim.
祝你们走运了
Mazel tov!
让我们听听舞者的话吧
Let's hear it for our dancers!
伙伴们 我可没料到会这样 太抱歉了哟
Guys, I had no idea about this. I am so sorry.
-抱歉什么呀 -什么
-For what? -What?
欢迎我们撩人的Dyna Thirst上台
Please welcome to the stage the voluptuous Dyna Thirst!
行了 你们可给我听好了
All right. Listen up, bitches,
因为我最爱一年中的今晚
because tonight is my favorite night of the year...
Rico的一年一度的最美臀臀大赛
Rico's annual best ass... competition!
哦呜
Whoo!
我屁屁不错哦
I have a nice bum.
我们身材的绝不输给运动员 对吧
We all got pretty athletic builds, right?
我们可都是好货色
We're a good-looking bunch.
我去看看怎样杀进比赛
I'm gonna find out how we enter this competition.
好啊 拿下他们
Ah. Go get 'em.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你有听说过通过血液来检测脑震荡吗
Ever heard of a diagnostic blood test for a concussion?
你想给那个曲棍球员做吗
For the hockey player?
他拒绝照CT
He refuses to get a C.T. scan.
为了生活奋斗 只要再多一次脑震荡
Fights for a living. One more concussion,
他的职业生涯就得告终 他对这点很清楚
and his career's over. He knows this.
我在数据库里发现了一个
I found a study in "pubmed"...
军队在阿富汗研究的
a diagnostic blood test
血液诊断测试
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表