剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
here.
我们正在给你注射一些药物 Sandya
We're giving you some medication, Sandhya.
它会让你犯困
It'll make you very sleepy.
好的
Okay.
这里只是氧气
And this is just oxygen.
哇 哇
Wow. Wow.
- 嗨 Reid医生 - 怎么啦
- Hey, Dr. Reid? - Mm-hmm?
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
我订婚了 准确的说
I'm engaged, actually.
- 我也是 - 我听说了 恭喜你
- Me, too. - I heard. Congratulations.
是啊 和Sanjay
Yeah. Sanjay.
他看起很像Hrithik Roshan(印度著名男明星)
He looks like Hrithik Roshan.
宝莱坞明星 很性感
Bollywood star. Gorgeous.
Sandhya 你能帮我从十开始倒数吗
Sandhya, can you count down from ten for me, please?
恩...十...恩...
Uh... ten... mm...
她睡了 用七氟醚麻醉
She's out. Sevoflurane.
完成
Done.
好的
Okay.
让我们来把这女孩的肿瘤切掉
Let's take this girl's tumor out,
让她能准时去寺庙
get her the temple on time.
肠道看起来正常
Bowel looks good.
组织清理干净了
Tissue's clean.
没有发现其他肿瘤
No sign of any other tumor.
我们等会儿来检查这个肿瘤
We'll have eyes on this in just a sec here.
身体状况
Status?
-血压在上升 -体温呢
- Blood pressure rising. - Body temp?
也在上升 华氏103度 (摄氏43度)
Rising as well. 103.
二氧化碳含量65 血压150/100
C.O.2 65. Blood pressure 150/100.
要对她进行强力输氧 我正在移除这些输氧端口
We need to hyperventilate. I'm removing the ports.
关上气闸 给她输纯氧
Turning her off the gas. Giving her 100% oxygen.
异丙酚:全身麻醉的诱导和维持药物
给她输入异丙酚
Put her on a propofol drip.
体温
Temp?
还在上升 华氏104度
Still rising. 104.
-我们得把它降下来 -心电图波形达到最高点
- We need to bring it down. - Peak "T" wave on the E.C.G.
钾元素过量 这是恶性高热
Too much potassium. It's malignant hyperthermia.
把热性高热的手术箱给我
Get me the M.H. kit.
硝苯呋海因:肌肉松弛剂
她需要硝苯呋海因和降温毯
She needs dantrolene, cooling blankets.
快给我缝合枪
Suture gun now.
好 病人正在抽搐 我们要处理一个紧急情况
Okay. Patient's convulsing. We've got an emergency.
-大家都动起来 -好
- Everybody, move now. - Yep.
拿到了么 她需要硝苯呋海因
Got it? She needs the dantrolene.
我们必须把她体温降下来 要不她就危险了
We've got to get her temp down or she's gonna arrest.
给她注射大剂量冷却生理盐水
Bolus her with cool saline.
她身上像火一样烧 加油啊Sandhya
She's on fire. Come on, Sandhya.
我的恶性高热手术箱呢
What's happening with my M.H. kit?!
-我正在配置 医生 我正在弄 -你不能快点吗
- I've gotta mix it, doctor. I'm on it. - Can't you go any faster?!
没法快 你先闭上嘴好让我们专心点
No. Shut up so we can concentrate.
怎么回事
What's going on?
她对麻醉剂有不良反应
An adverse reaction to the anesthetic.
她病例里没有记录
It wasn't in her file.
我们给她注射了硝苯呋海因
We have dantrolene going through her system,
得把她的体温降下来
but we need the temperature to go down.
在降么
Is it?
额 降到华氏102.9度了
Uh... temp falling. 102.9.
得降得再快点
It's gotta drop faster.
快点 快点 快点
Come on. Come on. Come on!
华氏102.8度 102.7度
Temp 102.8. 102.7.
-好的 二氧化碳含量呢 -50 而且还在降
- Good. C.O.2? - 50 and dropping.
心电图波形正趋于正常
"T" waves are normalizing.
瞳孔有反应 快点 快点 快点
Pupil activity. Come on, come on, come on.
我们知道啦
We got it.
好消息啊 你没把她的脑子烤熟
That's great news,you didn't cook her brain.
她只使用过局部麻醉剂 没有全身麻醉的记录
She only had local anesthetics in her history, no general.
没有恶性高热的家庭病史
No family history of malignant hyperthermia.
为什么那么晚才注射硝苯呋海因
Why'd it take so long to get her on the dantrolene?
我们已经用最快速度了
We moved as fast as we could.
是么 那为什么她还没醒
Yeah, so why isn't she waking up?
把她转移到加护病房♥ 让Shahir检查一下
Get her up to the I.C.U. Have Shahir take a look.
我们怎么通知家属
What do we tell her family?
告诉他们我们知道的 她对麻♥醉♥药♥
We tell them what we know,that she had a reaction
有不良反应 现在昏迷
to the anesthetic. She's unconscious.
但是她的瞳孔有反应
Yeah, but her pupils are reactive.
瞳孔对外界刺♥激♥有回应 这是个好消息
They're tracking to stimuli, and that's very good news.
-Reid 你不是神经病学家 -我知道
- Reid, you're not a neurologist. - I know that,
但我不想在没搞清情况之前
but I don't want to frighten Sandhya's family
就吓着了她的家人
before we know what's going on for sure.
我不想让他们抱有虚无缥缈的希望
And I don't want to give 'em false hope.
我们没法唤醒她 这不是个好消息 明白吗
We can't wake her up,and that's not good, okay?
好 我们试试45号♥交叉点的词
Okay. Let's try 45 across.
好的
Okay.
我 额 不知道
I, uh... I don't know.
我不知道那个词
I don't... I don't know that one.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们认为Sandhya对麻♥醉♥药♥有不良反应
We believe Sandhya had a reaction to her anesthetic.
我没能完成手术
I wasn't able to finish the surgery.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她现在情况稳定
She's stable now.
我们正要送她去进行更多化验
We're sending her for more tests.
额 我们能看看她么
Uh, c... um, can we see her?
现在不行 她还在昏迷
Not yet. She's unconscious.
怎么会这样
This isn't happening.
Ahuja女士 这这种情况下
Mrs. Ahuja, in a situation like this,
事态随时都可能好转
things can change minute by minute,
并且就我们现在所知
and depending on what we discover,
我保证 她没有不清醒过来
I promise, there's no reason why Sandhya won't wake up
甚至今天就出院的理由
and walk out of here today, okay?
听她的话 妈妈 好么 她是医生
Listen to her, mom, okay? She's the doctor.
她 她知道自己在说些什么
She, um, she knows what she's saying.
Reid医生
Dr. Reid.
要是知道什么新情况我会马上来通知您
I will come and find you as soon as we know anything.
好的
Okay.
Reid 她们知道的越少越好
Less is more, Reid.
你知道把物体这样移植到体内违法对吧
So you realize these kinds of implants are illegal, right?
给我开点药
Could you just give me something for 'em,
让我快点出院好么
and I'll get out of here?
我们还在等血液的化验结果
We're just awaiting the results of your blood test.
马上就会出来了
It'll be any minute now.
你在哪儿整的这些
So where'd you get these done?
我自己开的纹身店
I own my own tattoo parlor.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
从肚脐环到屌♥环
Everything from belly buttons to prince Alberts.
-你知道那是什么吗 -我知道
- You know what that is? - Yes, I do.
一种从阴♥茎♥的龟♥头♥穿过的环
It's a ring through the glans of the penis.
我做这生意五年了 都没出问题
Five years now I've had my business, no problems.
你看到的这些都是我自己做的
Everything you see here... did it all myself.
所以说你是自己把犄角弄到头上的
So you put these horns in your own head.
你怎么弄到麻醉剂的
How do you deal with the anesthetic?
我没用 太危险了
I don't use it. It's too dangerous.
好的 你叫Barry对吧
Okay, so, Barry, is it?
事实上 我叫Karn
It's Karn, actually.
好吧 Karn 你现在有
Okay, Karn, what you have here is
两个病变的皮植犄角
two transdermal implants gone awry.
污染物的源头可能是
The source of the contamination is possibly the knife
你切开皮肤的刀子 或者是犄角本身
you used to cut your own skin, or it's the implants themselves.
你怎么诊断 Lin医生
Diagnosis, Dr. Lin?
-蜂窝组织炎 -这还是轻的
- Cellulitis. - At the very least,
但我担心是骨髓炎
but my concern is osteomyelitis.
那是什么病
What's that?
是一种骨头传染病 我们现在需要拍CT
It's an infection of the bone.Now we'll need to get a C.T.
检查颅顶是不是已经被感染了
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表