剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, baby.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning to you, too.
这是一只脑袋上裹了一圈面包的小猫
It's a cat with a piece of bread around its head.
我知道 这叫做裹面包的喵星人
I know. It's called breading.
看着又有爱又奇葩
It's totally super cute and weird.
大家都给自己的小猫头上套一片面包
People put bread around their cats' heads
然后拍成照片
and then take pictures.
为毛 干哈 闹哪样
Why? What? How?
嘿 Goran医生 你插队了
Hey, Dr. Goran, you're cutting.
你跟我说话呢
You talking to me?
是的 Joel Goran医生
Yes, Dr. Joel Goran.
大家都在这儿排队买♥♥咖啡
There are all these people waiting in line for coffee.
你 你凭什么觉得自己能插队
What-what makes you think you can cut ahead?
我不知道你们在排队
I didn't know there was a line.
是吗 那现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
-你看出来了吗 -看出啥
- Could you tell? - What?
我彻底迷上他了
I totally have a crush on that guy.
我刚才是不是特羞涩特轻浮
Was I acting all shy and giddy?
碰上喜欢的人我就容易变得羞涩
I get like that with guys I like.
你刚才表现得很无礼
You were acting rude.
或许物极必反了 我不知道
Or I get the opposite. I don't know.
我不知道自己会是啥样
I don't know how I act.
我曾经是外科手术的主刀医生
I used to be the chief of surgery.
现在我分饰两角
Now I'm two guys.
一个我在昏迷
One is in coma.
一个我是隐形的
The other is invisible.
氧气
Oxygen.
你应该写诸如“我喜欢小狗”
You're supposed to write something like "I like puppies"
或者“我的爱好是划船”之类的
or "my hobby is boating."
他根本不是那类人
He is so not that guy.
我可以让护士给你找张折叠床
I can get the nurses to find you a cot, you know.
椅子就可以了
Chair's great.
我现在睡觉不认床的
I'm becoming one of those square Japanese watermelons.
其实 一切都很好 Mel
Honestly,it's totally good, Mel.
Alex 手术室的护士在找你
Alex, O.R. nurse called.
他们正在楼下找你呢
They're looking for you down there.
靠 忘了这茬了
Damn it.Of course they are.
Alex 求你了
Alex, do me a favor.
接受我们的善意吧
Let people be nice to you.
别这样
Don't do that.
别让我哭 因为我一旦哭了
Don't make me cry, because if I start,
就再没办法停下来了
I won't be able to stop.
这可不是玩笑
And that's not a joke.
嘿 Alex
Hey, Alex.
没空 Joel
Can't talk, Joel.
Kinney医生正在找你
Dr. Kinney's looking for you.
我的手术已经迟到了 嘿 你拿的是咖啡吗
I'm late for the O.R. Hey, is that coffee?
-给你 -这个不是你老喝的那种发酵饮料吧
- Take it.- It's not that fermented stuff you drink?
功夫茶 不 不是 就是咖啡
Kombucha? No. It's not. It's coffee.
太好了
Thank god.
嘿 Charlie怎么样了
Hey, how's Charlie?
还那样
No change.
噢 天哪 不是吧
Oh, man, really?
祝你好运
Good luck.
新发型不错
Nice haircut.
谢谢
Thank you.
Kinney医生
Dr. Kinney.
祝贺你成为外科的主刀医生
Congrats on being made chief of surgery.
临时主刀医生
Interim chief.
等Charlie睁开他那双蓝眼睛 就没我事儿了
The minute Charlie opens those baby blues, I'm out.
-他什么情况 -还不错
- How's he doing? - He's doing fine.
嗯 好吧 刚昏迷了三天而已
Mm-hmm. Well, it's only been three days.
算不上灾难性事件
Not catastrophic.
如果三个星期内没有好转
If there's no changes in three weeks,
那么 你懂得 你就有麻烦了
then, you know, you're up a creek.
这个病人需要在肾上腺做一个肿瘤切除手术
The patient needs a tumor removed from her adrenal gland.
我们打算用腹腔镜
We'll go in laparoscopically.
-嘿 Victor 看比赛了吗 -我看了
- Hey, Victor, you see the game? - I saw linebackers.
为什么Raycraft在我的手术室里做消毒
Why is Reycraft scrubbing into my O.R.?
他要做手术了
He's doing the surgery.
-Sopinka夫人是我的病人 -是啊 但是你来晚了
- Mrs. Sopinka's my patient.- Yeah, but you're late.
你确实是首席外科住院医师
You may be chief surgical resident,
但是我可不是你男朋友
but I'm not your boyfriend.
没有特殊照顾 Reid 去巡查吧
No special treatment, Reid.Get to your rounds.
她曾经朝我扔过一个夹钳
She threw a clamp at me once.
所有的护士都觉得她是纯爷们
All the nurses think she's got a peen.
我只是想说 我们都很想念Harris医生
I'm just saying,we all miss Dr. Harris.
等他醒过来你可以亲口告诉他
You can tell him that when he wakes up.
-Zach -嘿
- Zach. - Hey.
-患者情况如何 -啊 Kym Spencer 23岁
- What do you got for me? - Uh, Kym Spencer, 23 years old,
从自行车上摔下来了 腿折了 情况不容乐观
fell off her bike, broke her leg.It's pretty bad.
有多糟糕
How bad?
-胫骨纤维暴露 -好么
- Open tib fib. - Nice.
-瞧瞧你多兴奋 -哦 我是很兴奋
- See how excited you get?- Oh, I'm excited.
-噢 听着 她 拒绝用止痛药 -了解
- Oh, hey, she's, uh, refusing pain meds.- Okay.
嘿 Kym 你好 我是Goran医生
Hey, Kym? Hi. I'm Dr. Goran.
啊 听着 我要问你几个问题
Uh, look, I'm just gonna ask you a few questions.
你能感觉到自己的腿吗
Can you feel your leg?
-能 -那好 当我这样按压你的脚的时候
- Yeah.- All right, can you feel it
-你能感觉到吗 -能不能请你别碰她
- when I touch your foot like that...- Can you not touch her, please?
你知道吗 其实我还是想换个女医生来
You know what? I'd really prefer a female doctor, actually.
啊 我是值班的医生
Well, I'm the doctor on call.
而且相信我 你摊上我没跑了
And believe me, I'm your guy.
-可以吗 -好的
- Are we cool? - Yeah.
好的 你能感觉到自己的脚吗 Kym
Okay, can you feel your foot, Kym?
很好 你的腿是复合骨折
All right, you have a compound fracture,
我们现在需要照几张X光
and we need to take some X-rays,
然后我们就
and then we're gonna...
-怎么了 是肩膀吗 -是的
- What, is it your shoulder? - Yeah.
好吧
All right.
好吧 给她静脉注射抗生素
All right, let's get her some I.V. antibiotics
再打一针破伤风疫苗
and give her a tetanus shot.
另外 再去找个全科医生
Also, let's get a general surgeon
-来帮她检查一下 -好的 交给我吧
- to take a look at her.- Okay, I'll take care of it.
好的 检查完成
All right, I got this.
喂 情况很糟么 我是说 真的...很糟么
Whoa. Is it bad? I mean, is it... is it bad?
-情况很糟 是吗 -我只是想检查的全面些 好吗
- It's bad, isn't it?- I'm just being thorough, okay?
没事的
It's okay.
我不知道他要在这儿呆多久
I don't know how long he's gonna be here,
所以你能带点 嗯 内♥裤♥♥袜♥子之类的以备不时只需吗
so can you bring some, uh,underwear and some socks in case
还有 嗯 你能顺道喂一下鱼吗
and, uh, also can you feed the fish?
算是帮我忙了 Cal 喂多少鱼食
That would help. Cal, how many pinches of food?
两撮
Two pinches.
两撮鱼食 对 还有你能清理一下...
Two pinches of food. Right.And can you clean...
这是Cal本月第三次来希望乡了
This is Cal's third visit to Hope-Zee this month.
他腹泻 所以我们要给他补水
He's got diarrhea, so we're hydrating him.
还有点腹痛
Some abdominal pain.
-超声波检查结果如何 -没看出啥端倪
- How's the ultrasound?- I didn't see anything on it.
胸部和腹部照过X光
Chest and abdo X-ray.
全部血细胞计数 电解质检查 肝检查 酶检测都试过了...啥都没查出来
C.B.C. and lytes, L.F.T.S and enzymes... nothing.
Cal 血压计袖带会包住你的胳膊
Cal, the blood pressure cuff is just gonna hug your arm.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
Cal 你经常感觉到胃痛吗
Cal, you've been having a lot of stomachaches?
-没错 -这样啊
- Yeah.- Yeah?
你有吃过什么奇怪的东西吗
Have you been eating anything weird?
没
No.
学校有什么烦心事么还是...
Is anything bugging you at school or...
嗯 没有
Mm, no.
给他做个磁共振 Cal 那是张
Give him an M.R. Cal, that's a picture
能让我们看清你肚子里
that's gonna let us see what's really going on
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表