剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
如果你能...
If you could just...
好的 知道吗 呃 不用回答也没关系
Okay, you know what? Uh, don't bother answering.
护士 护士
Nurse? Nurse!
我叫Victor
My name is Victor.
她来的时候是流感症状 现在带有喘鸣
She came in here with flu-like symptoms. Now she's got stridor.
她呼吸频率多少
What's her respiratory rate?
40 她的含氧饱和度在急剧下降
40. And her 02 sats are dropping fast.
你得给她插管
You need to intubate.
-好 氯♥胺♥酮♥ -我去拿
- Right. Ketamine. - I'm on it.
Bea 你会没事的
Bea, you are gonna be just fine.
你要做的就是
What I want you to do
试着随我的节奏一起呼吸 好吗
is try to breathe with me if you can, okay?
试着放松
Just try to relax.
一次
And one...
注射氯♥胺♥酮♥ 12毫克
Push ketamine, 12 milligrams.
正在注射
Pushing ketamine.
Bea 把注意力集中在我身上 好吗
Bea, try to focus on me if you can, okay?
-氯♥胺♥酮♥注射完毕 -好姑娘 做得好
- Ketamine in. - Good girl. Good job.
-好了 我们帮她躺下来 -好的 来
- Okay, let's lay her back. - All right, here we go.
-来个人帮忙好吗 -她晕了
- Can I get some help in here, please?! - She's out.
给我拿可曲式气管镜还有氟化乙醛
I need a flexible bronchoscope and an O.P.A.
好
Okay.
很好
Great.
-插♥进♥去了吗 -插了
- Get it in there? - Yep.
好的
Okay.
呼吸道不畅
Difficult airway.
为我做个示范演习吧
Do a self-maneuver for me.
好的
All right.
你得把管子伸进去些
You need to get it in.
呼吸道阻塞了
The airway's obstructed.
她要喉痉挛了
She's going into laryngeal spasm.
你以前应对过这种情况吗
Have you done this before?
这是我住院实习第一天
My first day of residency.
-Harris医生 -什么事
- Dr. Harris! - Yeah?
好了 你可以的
It's all right. You've got it.
你可以的
You've got it.
放松手腕
Just relax your wrist.
-放松 -好的
- Relax. - Okay.
现在看着显示屏
Now watch the monitor.
更重要的是跟着气流走
More importantly, feel your way down the trachea.
-做得好 -插♥进♥去了
- You got it. - I'm in.
氧饱和度上升了
Sats are coming back up.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
你只是需要多练习
You just need practice.
你一定是我们的新住院实习医生了 我是Harris医生
You must be our new resident. I'm Dr. Harris.
我之前在网上看过你的资...
I googled you before I...
插入胃管 给她的胃减压
Put an N.G. tube in, decompress her stomach,
再照个胸透
and get a portable chest.
这可不是流感
This is not the flu.
-他都这样的吗 -是啊 差不多
- He's always like that? - Yep, pretty much.
Bea
Bea.
Reid医生 嗨
Dr. Reid? Hi.
见到你真好
So good to see you.
我也很高兴
You, too.
我以为给我看病的是Harris医生
I thought I was meeting with Dr. Harris.
不 他出了意外
No. He had an accident.
他实际上...自己也正住院呢
He's actually... in the hospital himself.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他就是没法给病人看病了
He's just not meeting with patients.
所以今天是我走运了 我来给你看病
So it's my lucky day. I get to see you.
学校那边如何
How's school going?
我休学了一年去旅游
I'm taking a year off to travel...
和我男友一起
with my boyfriend.
哇
Wow.
我们去了南极洲 然后又去了南非
We're going to Antarctica and then south Asia.
我们准备在船上呆半年
We're gonna be on a boat for half a year.
好吧 很高兴你过来一趟
Well, I'm glad you're here.
在你动身前就该再来检查一次
It's good to get one last appointment before you leave.
是啊 我的家庭医师也这么说
Yeah, that's what my family doctor said.
好的 嗯 我会给你做个体格检查
Okay, well, I will give you a physical,
但是先要做个CT胸透
but I'm gonna send you for a chest C.T.
还有血检什么的
And some blood work first.
嗯 当然 常规流程我都了解
Mm, of course. I know the drill.
然后你就可以一边喝杯咖啡什么的
Then you can have a cup of coffee or something
一边等检查结果出来
while you wait for the test results to come back.
楼下那几位
Have they figured out
研究出怎么煮杯好喝点的咖啡了吗
how to brew a decent cup of coffee downstairs yet?
没呢
No.
不过你可以试试拿铁 还算能喝
I mean, you could try the latte. It's drinkable.
能喝而已哦
Barely.
我还有呼吸
I'm still breathing.
很勉强
Barely.
听着...
And look...
Alex正试着救回我
Alex is trying to save my life.
也许还不到让我死的时候 Mack
It might not be my time to go, Mack.
别闹了 Charlie
Come on, Charlie.
你太自以为是了 你以为还有的选吗
You're so arrogant, you think you get to choose?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
没人准备好的 那就是死亡
Nobody's ready. That's the point.
Charlie 你并不叛逆
Charlie, you were never a renegade
但我一直觉得你很有悟性
but I always thought you were smart.
我
I'm...
我只是想说有时候这事得给人一些
I'm just saying that sometimes it takes people a while to...
过度的时间 你懂吗
pass on, you know.
你也在这种情况下安慰过别人 不是吗
You've done this for other people, right?
有些事你需要搞清楚
There's something you need to figure out...
在我死之前
Before I die.
这下咱俩都闹明白了
Now we're getting somewhere.
-是什么 -能量
- What is this? - Fuel.
你正为申请而学习 我想你会需要点能量
You're studying for your boards. I think you need fuel.
-Gav -嗯
- Gav... - Hmm?
咱俩还没啥呢
This is not on.
那个吻只是个...只是个误会
The kiss, it was... it was a mistake.
对我来说可不是
Not on my side.
可它就是
It was, though.
我是说 咱才成为朋友多长时间
I mean, look, how long have we been friends for?
5年左右吧
Five years or so.
我爱你 我知道你也爱我
And I love you, and I know you love me.
可我们不是那种爱
But we're not in love.
我觉得这论证中存在若干
I think there's a couple of logical fallacies
逻辑悖论
in that argument.
我正和别人交往
I'm seeing someone else.
是啊 我
Yeah. I...
而且我 呃 我要学习了
And I, uh, I need to study.
好的
All right.
好吧
All right.
你想吃那个羊角面包吗或者
Did you want that croissant or...
不 我...你...
No, I... you...
-就放...你...你就放着吧 -好的
- Just k... you can... you can keep it. - Okay.
很好 谢谢 我还要你把那个打印出来
Great, thanks. I'm gonna have to get you to print that one off.
要我签字吗
A signature for me?
然后把这存档
And file this...
-还有把这家伙拿走 -我收到你的召唤了
- And get this guy out of here. - I got paged.
Joel 太好了 是的
Joel. Good, yes.
Nadia Bird 下半身瘫痪 从轮椅上摔了下来
Nadia Bird. Paraplegic, fell out of her wheelchair.
右手腕科雷氏破碎性骨折
Colles' fracture to her right wrist.
表呢 请给我
Chart, please?
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
没事 我很好
Nothing. It's fine.
你弄断的
You break it?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表