剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
Dr. Goran.
别让她死掉
Don't let her die.
我们会尽全力照顾好她
We'll take the very best care of her.
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand.
我不能失去她
I can't-I can't lose her.
Richard 请帮我一下
Richard, give me a hand, please.
我们要做脊椎前路手术
So we're taking an anterior approach.
要做一个很长的切口
It's a long incision
会引起大量失血
with significant anticipated blood loss.
我们要避开主动脉 移开第九根肋骨
Gonna remove the ninth rib, avoid the aorta,
然后从血管里取出子弹和骨头的碎片
and get the bullet and bone fragments
请给我刀
out of the canal. Knife, please.
Goran医生?
Dr. Goran?
好啦 计划有变
Okay, change of plan.
风险太大了...所以..
Too risky. So...
进行后路手术
posterior approach.
子弹留在里面 并固定脊柱
We'll leave the bullet in. We'll stabilize the spine,
然后缝合切口
then close.
好吧
Okay.
她需要时间愈合
She needs time.
-放开你的手 -别...
- Get your hands off me. - Don't...
我想离开这里
I want to get out of here.
-你需要回到... -咳 停下 Todd
- You need to get back... - Whoa, whoa, Todd.
-真的 不要 好吗 -你知道吗 去你的 去你的
- Seriously, don't, okay? - You know what? Screw you. Screw you.
-我要离开这里 -Todd 你刚做完手术
- I'm getting out of here. - Todd, you just had surgery.
-我说了离我远点 -嘿
- I said get out of my face! - Hey!
这样不好 医生 你明白吗
This is not okay, doc. You understand?
我的生活一无所有
I got nothing else in my life.
一无所有!
Nothing!
你需要回到床上去 马上
You need to get back in that bed now.
他这是术后焦虑症
He's rattled by the surgery.
很常见
It's normal.
你需要我开些抑制剂吗 Todd
Would you like me to order restraints, Todd?
因为我会这么做
Because I will.
你知道吗 Reid医生
You know what, Dr. Reid?
明年我要回去打曲棍球
I gotta go back to playing hockey next year,
我不在乎你会怎么想
and I don't care what you think about it.
知道我会怎么想吗
What I think about it?
你就是个傻子
Is you're an idiot.
你活着 直到生命终结 你都拥有你的生活
You're alive. You have a life for as long as it lasts
一个爱你的女人
and a woman who loves you.
任何一个能呼吸 意识清醒
And anyone who is breathing and conscious
能感受到他身边的女人
who can see and touch the woman sitting next to him
却转身不顾这些 不顾她的人...
and turns his back on that, on her...
都是个傻子
is an idiot.
没开玩笑
Not even kidding.
嘿 Mags 你的电♥话♥响了
Hey, Mags, your phone's ringing.
-什么 -你的电♥话♥
- What? - Your phone.
谁打的
Who is it?
Joel
"Joel."
直呼其名了哈
First name basis, huh?
肯定是咨♥询♥医学上的事
Must be a medical consult.
嗯 他想和你一起玩扮演医生的游戏
Yeah. He wants to play doctor with you.
Goran医生 你好
Dr. Goran, hello.
最后一通电♥话♥没到2点哈
Last call isn't till 2:00.
嗯 你完全应该过来
Yeah, you should totally come by.
是的 我会在这儿
Yeah, I'll be here.
医学咨♥询♥哈
Medical consult, huh?
那又怎样
What?
喔
Whoo!
干杯
Cheers to you.
哈哈哈
Ahh.
嗨 你有什么吃的吗 我很饿
Hey, you got something to eat? I'm starving.
我想要一个双层吉士汉堡
I'm thinking a double cheeseburger,
超大份薯条 或者再来份巧克力奶昔
supersize fries, maybe a chocolate shake.
真的吗 我在想吉露果冻 农家奶酪 更适合现在的你吃
Really? I'm thinking jell-o, cottage cheese.
加油 快点啊
Come on. Let's go.
再不醒过来揍你
I'll mess you up.
努力啊 加油
Fight. Come on.
加油
Come on!
赶紧的 醒过来! 要不然我会揍你
Let's go! I'm gonna mess you up!
加油 Charlie
Come on, Charlie.
加油
Come on.
努力
Fight.
努力
Fight.
Melanda
Melanda?
烧已经退了
Fever's broken.
我正要给你打电♥话♥ 他挺过来了 Alex
I was just about to call you. He got through it, Alex.
午夜了 回去休息吧
It's the middle of the night. Go get some rest.
好吧
Yeah.
你也是
You, too.
嗯 谢谢你Mel
And, uh, thank you, Mel.
手术怎么样
How'd it go?
我放弃原计划了
I backed off.
好
Good.
我想Charlie也会这么做的 对吗
I figured that's what Charlie would have done, right?
是的
Yeah.
有个东东 叫做
It's a little thing called
弥散性血管内凝血
disseminated intravascular coagulation.
这家伙的导尿管里血流不止
This guy was bleeding out of his catheter.
还有他的鼻饲管里 氧气管里
His nasogastric line, his endotracheal line,
他的 额 他的中♥央♥静脉导管里
his, uh, his central line,
这是我作为住院医师的第一天
and that was my very first day as a resident.
Charlie
Charlie.
如果我们没在一起工作 你觉得我们会不会...
If we didn't work together, do you think we'd be...
嗯 我觉得会
Yeah, I think so.
我的意思是 这是我们的共同点
I mean... it's what we have in common.
我们都是医生 这是我们之间的关联 对吗
We're doctors. It's our connection, right?
你知道你早晨在睁开眼睛前
You know you frown first thing in the morning
第一件事是皱眉 不抗♥议♥吗
before you open your eyes, out of protest?
当你紧张时
And the way your voice goes soft and shy
你声音变得柔软而羞涩
when you're nervous,
你会紧紧抓住我的手 紧紧地握着
And you grab hold of my hand and you hold it real tight?
因为你讨厌紧张
'Cause you hate being nervous.
你可以开始说一句话
The way you can start a sentence
不去想它将如何收尾
without having any idea how it's gonna end.
你不动了
And the way you can just stop moving...
安静时的力量
and that power in your stillness.
和你现在看着我的样子
And the way you're looking at me right now.
很多小事都让我们紧紧相连 你要我继续还是...
You want me to keep going, or...
我要你叫一辆出租车
I want you to call a cab.
-现在吗 -现在
- Right now? - Right now.
-去啊 -不要继续了么...
- Go! - Don't-don't...
快点
Hurry.
-快点 -出租车
- Hurry! - Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
加油 Alex
Come on, Alex.
Alex
Alex.
Charlie
Charlie.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你看上去像刚看见鬼一样
You look like you just saw a ghost.
Charlie 他...
Charlie... he was..
Charlie 他... 他怎么了
Charlie? He was... he was what?
没什么 我 啊 没事
Nothing. I, uh, nothing.
Alex 或许你该休息一下
Alex, maybe you should rest.
来吧 躺下休息会儿吧
Come on. Why don't you lie down and get some rest?
-嗯 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
试着睡会儿
Try and get some sleep.
我半小时后过来叫醒你
I'll come wake you in half an hour.
-好 -好
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表