剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
我很为Charlie开心
I am really happy about Charlie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
治疗没有效果 Miller医生 她的主要器官在衰竭
Nothing's working, Dr. Miller. Her vitals are down.
-她现在血压极低 -不 不 不
- She's hypotensive. - No, no, no.
医生 她可不能死啊
No, doctor, she cannot die.
她在抽搐
She's seizing.
肝性脑病变
Hepatic encephalopathy.
我摸不到脉搏了 好吧 开始心肺复苏
I got no pulse. All right, start C.P.R.
给我一计量肾上腺素 快 给她做人工呼吸
Give me an amp of epi, stat. And bag her.
把插管设备准备好
Get the intubation equipment ready.
生理盐水已经就位 准备静脉滴注
Saline's running. I.V.'s wide open.
脉搏检查怎么样
Pulse for rhythm check.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
进行无脉性电活动 重新进行心肺复苏
Pulseless electrical activity. All right, resuming C.P.R.
给我一计量阿托品
Give me an amp of atropine.
没人能看到我
No one can see me.
没人
None of you...
能看见我
can... see me.
哦 天啊
Oh, my god.
这太神奇了
This is amazing.
啵
Boo!
哦 你能看见我
Oh! So... uh, you can see me.
-是啊 -为什么
- Yeah. - But why?
我在 漫游
Is... This is my trip, and...
为什么你会在这 还穿着燕尾服
why are you here, and why are you wearing a tuxedo?
你在漫游?
Your-your trip?
我正在神游体外
I'm expanding my mind.
哦
Ohh.
哦 我希望你真的能漫游
Oh, I wish this was your trip.
是的
Okay.
这 其实非常有深意
That is... actually quite profound.
什么
What?
好的 我要在小臂的末梢
Okay, I'm gonna make the first incision longitudinally
纵向地沿标记切开第一道口子
over the F.C.U. in the distal half of the forearm.
然后再从豌豆骨横切标记的肌腱
Then I'm going to to transect the F.C.U. tendon
并且尽力使伤口远离手臂末端
from the pisiform and detach it as far distally as I can.
手术刀
Knife.
Joel 你还好么
Joel? Everything okay?
额
Uh...
哦
Oh.
我没法做这手术
I can't do this.
我的手在抽搐 我真的
Uh, my hand's cramping. I actually...
额 你得另找一个矫形外科医师了
Uh, you're gonna have to find yourself another orthopod.
这是你的手术
This is your surgery.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
Victor 能打电♥话♥给Simons医生么
Victor, will you call Dr. Simons?
-让他来手术室 -我这就去
- Have him come to the O.R. - I'm on it.
手术怎么样
So how'd it go in there?
手术很成功
Surgery was successful.
手腕和拇指的机能都完全恢复
Function fully restored to the wrist and thumb.
大家都很想你
You were missed.
我最不想做的事情就是
Yeah, well, the last thing I wanted to do
用一双颤抖的手给病人开刀
was to operate on a patient with a compromised hand.
Dana 我知道之前我说自己该回来工作
You know, Dana, I know I said I should come back to work,
但我觉得很有必要再去休息一段时间
but I really think that I need to take a leave of absence.
Joel 这没什么 你只需要清理一下思路
Joel, it's okay. You just need to clear your head,
休息一下
take a little break.
你今天的行程安排怎样
What's your schedule like for the day?
我要做一个膝关节镜检查
Um, I had scheduled a knee arthroscopy
和髋关节置换手术
and a hip replacement.
哦 Simons可以帮你做 你跟我走
Oh, Simons can cover those. You're coming with me.
要我跟你去哪里
I'm coming with you where?
你听说过一个叫Elsinore的小镇么
You ever heard of a little town called Elsinore?
我看过《哈姆雷特》
I've read "Hamlet."
哈 哈 不是那个Elsinore 我在那长大的
Ha ha. Different Elsinore. I grew up there.
我在那里指导医师继续教育工作
I'm doing a C.M.E.
我不太确定
I don't know...
我很确定
I do.
你需要放空大脑 而我需要个帮手
You need to clear your head, and I can use your help.
你去从你柜子里拿个牙刷
You go get a toothbrush,
再拿件衬衫
grab an extra shirt from your locker.
30分钟后在我的车里见面 好吗
You meet me at my car in 30 minutes, okay?
就小旅行一下 一定会很有趣的
Little road trip. It'll be fun.
这么说来 你在昏迷中
So you're in a coma.
是的 已经3个月了 但是我的神经外科医生说
Yep, three months now, but my neurosurgeon says
我的大脑恢复得很好 说不定哪天我就能醒过来了
my brain is healing nicely, and I could wake up any day now.
- 发生了什么 -车祸
- What happened? - Car accident.
噢 豪华车司机?
Oh. Limo driver?
外科医生 宣传员?
Surgeon. Publicist?
- 我有两个身份 -嗯?
- I have two. - Hmm?
我是个心理医生 你可能看过我的节目
I'm a therapist. Might have seen my show.
Kendra医生
Dr. Kendra.
Phil医生 Oz医生 Kendra医生
Dr. Phil. Dr. Oz. Dr. Kendra.
所以当你说你是个医生的时候..
So when you say you're a doctor...
我是个有资质的精神科医师
I'm a licensed psychiatrist.
你不仅仅只在电视上玩一把吗
You don't just play one on TV?
那真是太有意思了
That's hilarious.
那个 现在是什么情况
Uh, so... what now?
哦 我猜是你的大脑重新进行了调整
Oh, well, now I guess your brain readjusts
然后你就看不见我了
and you stop seeing me.
哦 所以说你以前就这样做过
Oh, so you've done this before...
- 和人互相交流 -昏迷中的病人 死人
- interacted with people... - Coma patients, dead people.
还有一次遇到了个通灵的 他真是个魂淡
A psychic once. He was an ass.
- 死人? -是的
- Dead people? - Yeah.
哇哦 嗯 你不会认为我会也...
Wow. Well... You don't think that I'm...
我不知道 你记得的做的最后一件事是什么
I don't know. Uh, what's the last thing you remember?
我在 我的公♥寓♥
I was... in my condo.
我刚刚吃了点蘑菇
I'd just taken mushrooms.
觉得身体有点不舒服 然后发现自己到了这里
Things got a bit unpleasant, and then I wound up here.
怎么不舒服了
Unpleasant how?
我吐了好几次
I threw up a couple of times.
为什么我在这儿
Why am I here?
Tom 我 额 我想说恭喜你
Tom, I just... uh,I wanted to say congratulations
荣升外科主任住院医师
on becoming chief surgical resident.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这肯定会让你感到尴尬
Now I know this must be awkward for you
因为这让我极其尴尬 但是我..
because it's incredibly awkward for me, but I...
为什么我会尴尬
Why would it be awkward for me?
79公斤 如此看来..
174. That makes it...
整整减掉了90公斤 和赘肉说拜拜喽
A full 120 pounds gone forever. Buh-bye!
恭喜你啊 Doug 或许我
Congratulations, Doug. And I probably
不该这么说 但是你看上去很性感
shouldn't say this, but you look hot.
哦 拜托 别说了
Oh, please, stop.
不 其实我是说 别停 继续说 我还想听
No, actually, don't stop. Keep going. Tell me more.
Reid医生 你造了一只怪兽
Dr. Reid, you have created a monster.
是的 好吧 我生命中的前28年
Yeah, well, I spent the first 28 years of my life
就只窝在家里吃快餐看电视
sitting on my ass eating fast food and watching TV.
Reid医生 你就是我的再生父母
You've given me a new lease on life, Dr. Reid,
而且我 嗯 我很享受这一切
and I'm, uh, I'm running with it.
Dougie 把它关了吧 求你了 半个小时
Dougie, turn it off, please. Half an hour.
没关系的 要是你想聊聊天的话
It's okay if you need to talk.
哦 聊天 那就是基佬们在你的小应用上
Oh, talk. Is that what the boys are doing
做的事情吗 他们会聊天吗
on your little app? Are they talking?
这就像是基友们的facebook
It's like facebook for gays.
只是
Except for
与其说是交友 你..
instead of friending people, you...
哦 是啊 是的 我..
Oh, yeah, okay. I...
找下自尊心罢了 仅此而已
It's a harmless ego boost. That's all.
因为只要打声招呼 任务就完成了
Because hello... mission accomplished.
那是和你好基友陷入爱河
That's the best way to fall in love...
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表