剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
"病人Carlos Garcia 右下腹急性腹痛"
"Carlos Garcia, acute abdominal pain,right lower quadrant."
刚下飞机...紧急迫降
Just came in from the airport...emergency landing.
Miller医生
Dr. Miller.
啊
Uh...
你去吧 这有我
Go. I got this.
那好
Okay.
Garcia先生 我是Reid医生 外科住院医师
Mr. Garcia, I'm Dr. Reid.I'm a surgical resident.
嘿
Hey.
你感觉有些痛吗
You're feeling some pain?
有点 是的
A little bit, yeah.
请撩开衬衣让我检查一下 好吗
Do you mind lifting up your shirt for me, please?
碰上去可能会有些疼 好吧
Now this might be a little tender, all right?
-目测应该是阑尾穿孔 -请问你是
- Looks to me like a ruptured appendix.- And you are...
Mark Wilson 我是个全科医生 当时我也在那架飞机上
Mark Wilson. I'm a G.P. I was on the same flight.
你和他一块下了飞机
You got off the plane with him?
是的 我想知道情况如何 完成交接任务
Yeah, well, I wanted to see it through, do the hand-off.
噢
Oh!
我打算给他一升林格氏液
We'll start him on a liter of ringers
再注射80毫克庆大霉素
and 80 milligrams gentamicin.
你现在呼吸很困难吗 Carlos
You're having trouble breathing, Carlos?
我上个礼拜得了支气管炎
Chest cold. Got it last week.
那么现在请你往前坐一点儿 很好
Just try to sit forward for me a little bit, please. Thank you.
好的
Mm-hmm.
深呼吸
And just one deep breath.
很好
Okay.
你有点喘不上气来
You're a little wheezy.
他的体温已经上升到37.8摄氏度了
His temp is up to 103.
还在稳步攀升
It's been steadily climbing.
Wilson医生说得对
Dr. Wilson is right.
你很有可能是阑尾穿孔
You probably have a ruptured appendix.
这有些腹膜炎的迹象
There are signs of peritonitis,
但是不打开腹腔瞧瞧 我也不能确定
but I won't know for sure till I'm in there.
所以我们要直接给你安排个手术 可以吗
We're going to get you straight into surgery, okay?
可以
Okay.
很好
Great.
等一下 我可以留在这里吗
Listen, um, mind if I stick around?
我的航♥班♥六个小时后才起飞
My flight's not for another six hours.
我有点儿想留下来 参与这个过程
I'd kind of like to see this through.
可以 我待会儿过来叫你
Sure. I'll come and find you.
谢谢了
Thanks.
给他做个影像学检查 然后送去手术室 快点 好吗 谢谢
Imaging, and to the O.R.Fast, okay? Thanks.
就把Charlie想象成
Imagine that Charlie's a car
一辆在车♥库♥里停了一冬天的汽车
that's been parked in the garage all winter.
严格来说所有的部件都完好无损
Technically, everything's in working order,
但是因为一些不得而知的故障 这车就是开不了
but for some unknown reason,he's refusing to start.
需要给内燃机升升压
Just needs a boost.
每次都是这样 只要牵扯到体力劳动的事
Never fails... any time physical labor's involved,
就找不到Shahir了
Shahir just disappears.
这是什么
What is that?
经颅磁刺♥激♥
Transcranial magnetic stimulation.
让旧病房♥里来点新气象
A little juice in the old caboose.
-你是认真的 -当然
- You're serious?- I am.
它可以对Charlie的大脑前额叶皮层
It delivers alternating and pulsing
进行交变电磁场以及脉冲电磁场
electromagnetic field to Charlie's prefrontal cortex.
最好的结果是 他醒过来了
Best-case scenario, he wakes up.
最差的结果是 他病情复发
Worst-case scenario, he has a seizure.
别担心 开始的时候我们会调到低频率
Don't worry. We'll keep the frequency low to start.
您来的真是时候
And right on cue.
谢了 Shahir 感谢您的大力帮助
Thank you, Shahir,for all your excellent help.
请自动忽略Victor的存在 我们现在遇到了分歧
Please disregard Victor's tone.We're having a disagreement.
他今晚要见他妈 居然没邀请我
He's seeing his mother tonight,and he didn't invite me.
甚至都没告诉我他妈已经来城里了
Didn't even tell me she was in town.
这根本不叫事儿 Victor
Which is really not a big deal, Victor.
我还从来没有见过他母亲 交往快两年了一次也没见过
I have never met his mother...in almost two years, not once...
但是 对啊 这是多大点儿事儿啊
but yeah, no, that's not a big deal.
抱歉 这有点儿尴尬
I'm sorry. That was inappropriate.
只有一点点
Only slightly.
好了 很抱歉 我得先走了 你能帮
Okay. I'm sorry. I gotta go. Can you...
当然 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
谢了
Thank you.
好吧 如果我灵魂被困在身体外 或许这玩意能让我醒过来
Okay. If I'm stuck...maybe this will unstick me.
上个星期四 我十分确信自己得了神经胶质瘤
So last Thursday,I was convinced I had a glioma.
这周我觉得自己得了皮肤癌
This week, it's skin cancer.
我一定是得了妄想症 告诉我我就是得了妄想症
I'm just paranoid.Tell me I'm just paranoid.
妄想症是医学院学生的通病 我上医学校的时候也得过
Medical student's disease...I had it in med school.
觉得自己得了牙周炎啊 香港脚啊
Thought I had periodontitis,athlete's foot,
季节性情绪失调
seasonal affective disorder.
是啊 但是这些都不会致命
Yeah, none of those can kill you, though.
好吧 那我们来看看这些可疑的斑点
All right. Let's see this suspicious freckle.
也许这只不过是些晒伤 是吧
It's probably just sunburn, right?
不知道诶 我不想再说那些列入你致命清单上的疾病了
I don't know. I want to get out the bucket list.
乱说 你就是个精神分♥析♥师 你知道什么啊
Shut up. You're in psych.What do you know?
Maggie 嘿 你见过...这位是Hannah
Maggie. Hey. Have you,um... This is Hannah.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey.
那么待会儿见
So I'll see you later?
当然 除非我已经死在恶性黑色素瘤的魔爪中了
You will, unless I die of a malignant melanoma. Mm!
她看上去挺有意思的
She seems fun.
恩 没错 她超级有趣
Yeah. She is. She's-she's super fun.
我真替你开心 Gav 终于搭起自己的鹊桥了
I'm happy for you, Gav... seeing someone.
哪儿的话啊 Hannah和我只是朋友而已
Seeing someone? No.Hannah and I... we're just friends.
超级好朋友
Super.
没有CT图吗
No C.T.?
有备份的
It was backed up...
而且超声图像模糊不清 你看
And the ultrasound's murky. Look at that.
噢
Oh.
没有已知过敏史
No known allergies,
没有心肺疾病史 手术很轻松
no history of heart or lung disease...piece of cake.
嘿 听说Charlie最近好些了
Hey, so Charlie's doing better.
但愿是吧
Touch wood.
听说在做经颅磁刺♥激♥
Heard about the T.M.S.
关于这个已经有了一些研究 也许会有些用
There have been studies. It might work.
Reid 你很令人钦佩
You're impressive, Reid.
你从没放弃过Charlie 对此我十分敬佩
You've never given up on Charlie. I admire that.
你有时间么
Do you have a second?
没有
I do not.
嘿 我只是想继续做朋友
Hey. I want to be friends again.
我很抱歉我让我们之间变得有些尴尬
I'm sorry I made it weird.
好吧
Okay.
你同意了
Okay?
是啊
Yes.
不再躲着我了吗
Stop avoiding me?
Pratt医生需要帮助
Dr. Pratt needs help.
说手术简单言之过早了吗
Spoke too soon?
我一直看不见他的声门 搭把手
I keep losing sight of the cords. Give me some burp.
好的
I got it.
血氧饱和度在下降 你必须要给他上气囊
Sats are falling. You gotta bag him.
现在先不用
No, I don't, not yet.
好了 在这儿呢 握住这个
That's it. Right there. Hold that.
好
Okay.
管子
Tube.
慢一点儿
Easy.
没事儿 这只是条件反射 再深一些
It's okay. It's just reflex. Little more.
好 用这个探针
Okay, use the stylet.
安静点儿
Quiet.
就快好了
Nearly there.
好了
That's it.
弄好了
I got it.
做的不错
That's nicely done.
出去
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表