剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
Here we go.
把一次性血管夹放这里
Placing the temporary clip now.
那儿
There.
开始计时
Start the timer.
谢谢
Thank you.
Amanda
Amanda?
他过来的时候只不过有几根肋骨受伤
He, uh, came in here with a few bruised ribs,
可现在却在做脑部手术
and now he's having brain surgery.
我一直求他退出曲棍球队
I keep begging him to quit hockey.
Reid医生 如果他醒不过来我该怎么办
Dr. Reid, what am I going to do if he doesn't wake up?
我想…
I think...
他会醒的
he will.
他一定会醒的 明白吗
He will. Okay.
有一个办法能控制他的体温
There's a benefit to letting the fever run its course.
我知道
I know.
这样可以杀死细菌 提高他的抵抗力
It'll kill off bacteria, help his defenses.
我们不能滥用抗生素
We should be stingy with antibiotics.
谁都不知道接下来会怎样
We don't know what's coming.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
快半夜了
It's almost midnight.
昏迷三个星期以后
After three weeks,
只有4%的病人能恢复知觉
only 4% of coma patients regain consciousness.
而眼下
As of this moment,
Charlie已经昏迷四周了
Charlie's in week four.
这个期限并不绝对 你知道的
That's a fake deadline, and you know it.
他已经不能算昏迷了
He's not in a coma anymore.
- 他算是植物人了 - 不 不是的
- He's officially P.V.S. - No, he isn't.
持续性植物状态
Persistent vegetative state.
知道么 根本不是这样
You know what? Don't even.
什么都没改变
Nothing has changed.
而且 我更喜欢把它当成是一种最低级意识的存在
Besides, I like to think of it as minimally conscious.
谁喝光了我的咖啡
Who keeps drinking all my caffeine?
打赌是Maggie
Maggie, guaranteed.
好极了
Right.
你不是该在手术室吗
Shouldn't you be in surgery?
那个丈夫拒绝在这上面签字
The husband's refusing to sign off on this.
这太…太荒唐了
It's just... it's ridiculous.
我的意思是 他简直一点时间感都没有
I mean, he doesn't seem to get it's incredibly time-sensitive.
要知道 如果我们不及时减压
You know, if we don't decompress that...
也许他并不在乎
maybe he doesn't care.
- 他并不在意她是否还能行走 - 对
- He doesn't care if she can walk again? - Yeah.
可我觉得风险完全可以控制
I think the risks are entire manageable.
哦 是吗 对你来说 看看你自己
Well, yeah, for you. Listen to yourself.
你生气了 因为你想炫耀自己
You're just pissed off because you wanna show off,
但是他们不配合
and they're not playing along.
但是 你猜这么着 Joel 这和你无关
But guess what, Joel? This isn't about you.
- 嗨 - 他只是想让她活着
- Hey. - He just wants her to live.
他不在乎她的外表
He doesn't care what shape she's in,
任何风险对他来说都难以承受
and any risk is too much.
他只是想让她活着
He just wants her to live.
A-Alex!
A-Alex!
啊...你想看吗
So... do you wanna watch it?
当然
Sure.
是吗
Yeah?
- 没问题的 -真的吗
- It'll be good. - Yeah?
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
呃... 挺好的 我觉得
Uh... good, I think?
你们感觉怎么样
How'd that go for you guys?
这是Hamza医生 他给你做的手术
This is Dr. Hamza. He did your surgery.
我们刚搜了"脑部手术"
We've just been searching "brain surgery."
是啊 是啊 网上说我可以 好像
Yeah. Yeah. It turns out that I could have, like,
很快康复 对吗
a pretty fast recovery, right?
我是说 只要几个星期 我就能完全康复非常健康了
I mean, a couple weeks,I'll be right as rain.
一切都还好吗
Did everything go okay?
你患有脑动脉瘤
You had a brain aneurysm.
事实上 你有三个动脉瘤 其中一个破裂了
In fact, you had three.One of them ruptured,
导致蛛网膜下腔出血
which caused a subarachnoid hemorrhage,
从而导致你癫痫
which led to your seizure.
好吧
Okay.
不过你很幸运 那个瘤很小
You were lucky. It was a small one.
但问题是 我们不能把它们全部取出来
But the problem is,we couldn't get them all.
有一个我们触碰不到
There's one we couldn't touch,
它随时可能爆裂 所以...
and it could burst at any time, so...
你们束手无策了吗
You can't do anything?
那个 他以后必须要处处小心
Well, he's gonna have to be careful.
你后半辈子都必须处处小心 Todd
You're gonna have to be careful,Todd, for the rest of your life.
任何轻微的脑部撞击 都有可能...
One slight knock to the head might...
会导致你死亡
well, it might kill you.
所以 打曲棍球才得戴头盔 是吗
Well, I guess that's why they make helmets, right?
Todd 我很抱歉..
Todd, I'm sorry.
你的事业终结了
Your career is over.
体温仍在上升 40.5摄氏度
Still rising. 105.
体温会降下来的 他会挺过来的
It'll break.
Charlie很坚强的
Charlie's a fighter.
恩
Yeah.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
加油啊! 喂! 快点!
Fight! Yo! Let's go!
别当个废物! 我认识的你不是这样的! 嘿!
Don't be a little punk! I'll mess you up! Come on!
醒醒! 醒醒! 醒醒!
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
咋了 这招以前管用啊
What? It worked before.
恩 继续 大声喊你的
Well, keep trying. Knock yourself out.
快醒醒!
Wake up!
嘿 回答我下 要是这招管用
Hey, answer me this. Say this does work.
你接下来打算怎么做
What are you gonna do then?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我要找到那个刺伤我的混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna find the bitch who stabbed me,
然后把他干掉
and I'm gonna kill his ass.
好吧 然后他朋友会再找到你
Right, at which point his friends are gonna find you
再把你干掉
and kill your ass.
我是这么想的
That's what I think.
你知道什么叫反抗吗
What do you even know about fighting?
你已经完全放弃了
You've totally given up.
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
真的么 那就是...你没放弃的表现吗
Really? That's, um... That's not you giving up?
好了 硬汉
Okay, tough guy.
快点 坐起来
Come on. Sit up.
醒醒
Wake up.
加油 起来 努力
Come on. Get up. Fight.
再不起来我揍死你! 快点!
I'll mess you up. Come on!
开玩笑呢吧 是那个下腔静脉出血患者吗
Are you kidding me? Is that my vena cava?
他好像醒了
He sounds like he's back with us.
好的 镇定啊 好了 没事了
Okay. Settle down there. Okay. It's all right.
好了 让我来吧 好的
It's okay. I got him. All right.
Eddie? Eddie 看着我
Eddie? Eddie, look at me.
好了 你没事了 Eddie
It's okay. You're okay, Eddie.
Eddie 你没事了 Jackson 我们需要让他镇静下来
Eddie, you're all right.Jackson, we need to sedate him.
-给我5毫克咪达挫仑(一种镇定剂) -正在准备
- Give me 5 milligrams of midazolam. - On it.
Eddie 我要把这个拿走
Eddie, I'm gonna take this out.
告诉Margaret周二我们不玩bingo游戏了
Tell margaret no bingo on Tuesday.
噢 还有不要忘了去改约一下我的理发师
Oh, and don't forget to change my hair appointment.
号♥码在电♥话♥里
The number's in the phone.
亲爱的 我们可以晚些在讨论这个
Honey, we can talk about all that later on.
不行 你会忘记的
No, we can't, because you'll forget,
而且我术后脑子会不清醒的
and I'll be as high as a kite.
好了 很抱歉 你只能到这里
Okay, I'm sorry, but this is as far as you go.
手术结束后 我第一时间通知你
But I'll find you as soon as we're done.
亲爱的 过来
Hey. Come here.
我疯狂地爱着你
I love you like crazy.
好了
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
Goran医生
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表