剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
4th and long:关于橄榄球比赛的美国真人秀电视剧
此处为双关 兼有恼人之意
拯救希望回顾
Previously on "Saving Hope"...
经颅磁刺♥激♥
Transcranial magnetic stimulation.
基本上是刺♥激♥大脑
Basically, it excites the brain.
一般死人都和我说话的 你们为什么不理我
Usually, dead people talk to me. Why aren't you talking to me?
抱歉 我去不了
I'm sorry. I'm not gonna be able to get away.
你劈腿了
You've been cheating on her.
- 你为什么会有这种猜测 - 因为我太了解你了Joel
- Why would you assume that? - Because I know you, Joel.
你还记得那次那个吻么 我收回来
You remember that time that I kissed you? I take it back.
嘿 额
Hey! Uhh!
- 很抱歉Maggie - 我也很抱歉
- I'm sorry, Maggie. - I'm sorry, too.
我当时在车里
I was in the car...
- 爸爸 拜托 快刹车 - 你闯不过去的
- Daddy, please! Slow down! - You're not gonna make it!
然后我看着我的父母死了
And I saw my parents die.
你动了x7f
You moved.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
Goran医生
Dr. Goran.
Kinney医生
Dr. Kinney.
你今天看起来很好
You look good today.
我可不这么觉得 我3晚没睡了
I don't feel good. I haven't slept in three nights,
我有个10岁的女儿想要弄个脐环
I have a 10 year old who wants to get her navel pierced,
我刚和律师挂了电♥话♥
and I just got off the phone with our lawyer.
Shawn Price 你在医院的初次外科病例
Shawn Price... your very first surgical case
他们刚好解决他提出的诉讼
here at the hospital... they just settled his lawsuit.
- 多少钱 - 5万美元
- How much? - $50,000.
好吧 这基本上像要赢了
Well, that's basically like a win.
但这花了我们2倍的律师费
It cost us double that in legal fees.
好吧 听我说 我做了个决定
Okay, listen to me. I made a decision.
你做了个糟糕的决定 对不对 因为你根本没动脑子想
You made a bad decision, right, because you're not thinking.
- 你要动脑子想啊 - 不 说真的 我真的思考了
- You gotta think. - No, actually, I was thinking.
你只是在考虑你自己而已
You were thinking about yourself.
- 我是在为我的病人Dana考虑 - 恩
- No, I was thinking about my patient, Dana. - Uh-huh.
- 非常感谢 - 谢什么
- Thank you very much. - About...
关于保住了他的手臂
About saving his arm.
但这违背了他的意愿 法庭也是这么认为的
Against his wishes, which the court recognized.
所以说放下这件事 继续好好干 如果脑海里再有疑问的话
So moving forward, if you're ever in doubt again,
我想让你把那个声音赶跑
I want you to replace that voice in your head
只留下我说的话
with mine.
Charlie 你能睁开眼睛吗
Charlie, can you open your eyes for me?
你知道我不行 医生
You know I can't, doc.
你干脆还是别问了
Frankly, I wish you'd quit asking me to.
适应以前的自己有点困难了
It's getting a little hard on the old ego.
有任何变化吗
So any change?
诊断情况他还是很糟糕
The diagnosis is he's screwed.
还是6级昏迷 很抱歉 没有进展
He's still a 6. I'm sorry, there's no improvement.
经颅磁刺♥激♥治疗奏效了 Shahir
The T.M.S worked, Shahir.
这个还不能确定
We don't know that.
病人有了刺♥激♥性的反应
Uh, there was radical movement.
但可能只是痉挛
Which could've been a seizure.
不是痉挛啊 他动了啊
It wasn't a seizure. He moved.
- 你对有帕金森综合症的病人做过 - Alex
- You have done deep brain stimulation... - Alex...
深部脑刺♥激♥并且获得了成功
On patients with Parkinson's and had success.
这样说吧 深部脑刺♥激♥还只是个实验性的方法
Okay, deep brain stimulation is a highly experimental thing.
通过刺♥激♥部分丘脑
By stimulating parts of the thalamus, you have found
发现某些病人
that certain patients have been aroused
出现了无法入睡的症状
to the point of being unable to sleep.
现在我们面对的是一个昏迷已久的病人
Now with a coma patient,
用同样的方法可以让他醒来 是不是
that same procedure could induce waking, right?
继续说服他 Alex
Keep pushing him, Alex.
你一直在做这方面的研究
You've been doing your research.
我说的对不对 有可能成功吗
Am I right or not? Is it possible?
- 这个完全是不同的... - Shair 有没有成功的可能
- It's a completely different... - Shahir, is it possible?
是的 理论上说是可能的
Yes, theoretically, it is possible.
但是可能对大脑造成损伤 Alex
But it could cause brain damage, Alex.
我们会碰到他的大脑中动脉
We could hit the middle cerebral artery.
他会流血过多而死
He could bleed out fast and he could die.
你不会让它发生的
You won't let that happen.
他对经颅磁刺♥激♥有反应 深度脑刺♥激♥就是我们的下一步
He responded to the T.M.S. This is our next move.
我想让你预定个手术室
I want you to book an O.R.
这才是我的小姑娘嘛
That's my girl.
- 好了 - 感觉还好吗
- It's okay. - Good?
- 恩 - 好点了吗
- Yeah. - Better?
- Reycraft - 有时候
- Reycraft. - Sometimes.
发生什么了
What's happening?
Stacey Harrison
Uh, Stacey Harrison...
36岁骑师 在跑道上摔下来受伤
36-year-old jockey injured in a fall at the racetrack.
该死的见习骑师把我绑的太紧了
Friggin' bug boy put me in too tight.
见习骑师是什么
What is a bug boy?
就是新手骑师
An apprentice jockey.
就像新来的实习医生 除了 你懂的
They're like junior residents, except, you know...
你很厉害啊
I'm impressed.
我叔叔是个遛马人 我是在马蹄下长大的
My uncle was a hot walker. I grew up at the track.
好吧 Stacey 这位是Goran医生
Anyway, Stacey, this is, uh, Dr. Goran.
他就是要给我看病的医生
He's the man I came to see.
- 真的啊 - 恩
- Really? - Yeah.
我们现在在检查什么
What are we looking at?
盆骨环受伤
Pelvic ring injury.
嗯 绝对是盆骨环断裂
Yeah, it's definitely busted.
我感觉我身体里的骨头全断了 我知道这种感觉
I've broken every bone in my body. I know the feeling.
恩 这样吧 我们要先固定盆骨
Right. Well, we'll need to stabilize it.
请给我个绑带
Somebody get me a binder, please.
就因为这个 我很想念欧克斯马赛
I miss the Oaks Stakes because of this,
我发誓 Angel Martinez死定了
I swear, Angel Martinez is a dead man.
好的好的Stacey 你要冷静点
Okay, Stacey, you need to calm down.
你应该给我多打点麻药
Uh, you should give me more drugs.
好吧 给她打5毫克吗♥啡♥
Okay, let's give her 5 more milligrams of morphine.
或者他给我洗个海绵浴澡
And maybe a sponge bath from him.
Stacey 就你们两个哦
Well, that will be between the two of you, Stacey.
啊
Ah.
- 这儿 - 谢谢
- Oh, here. - Thank you.
好了 这会有点疼 准备好了吗
Okay, this is gonna hurt a little. All right?
嗯 好了
Okay. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
把弹力调节带绑在大转子上面
Center the velcro complex over the greater trochanters.
就是这样
That's it.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
抱歉把你弄疼了
Sorry about this.
别这么说
Don't be.
啊
Aah!
好了
Okay.
行了
Okay.
这样可以了 带她上楼吧
She's good to go. Let's move her upstairs.
谢谢医生
Thanks, doc.
浴盆里见
See you in the tub.
你赚到了
You have a gift.
你应该等下一部电梯
You should've waited for the next elevator.
是啊 你说的对 这里太挤了
Yeah, you're right. There's too much baggage in here.
好吧 Alex 你知道吗
All right, Alex, you know what?
无论怎样 现在我们之间所发生的一切
Whatever this thing is that's happening between us right now,
都是真实的
it's real.
你想要我做什么 Joel
What do you want from me, Joel?
我知道我最近没有好好把握住自己
I know I haven't handled myself too well lately.
- 我知道的 - 不 别说了 我只是不
- I know that. - No. No. I just don't...
我不明白 你想要什么
I don't understand. What do you want?
难道要我离开我昏迷中的未婚夫
Do I leave my comatose fiance,
然后和你破镜重圆吗 那然后呢
then we get back together again? And then what?
这完全不是我想说的
That's not what I'm saying at all.
- 我想说的是.. - 不不 我只是 我需要你
- What I'm trying to talk... - No. No. I just... I need you...
停下
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表