剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
Ysidro Pineda 33岁
Ysidro Pineda. 33.
从Honduras来的农民工
Migrant worker from Honduras working
在北海湾一家鸡肉加工厂工作
in a chicken processing plant in north bay.
双手被一把工厂锯刀
Both hands amputated
在距手腕五厘米处
5 centimeters proximal to the wrist
截肢
by a factory blade.
- 伤口于今早6:47造成 - Alex 看着我
- Injury occurred at 6:47 this morning.- Alex, look at me.
他失血过多
He lost a lot of blood
当医护人员到达之时他正处于高血压状态
and was hypertensive when the paramedics arrived.
你那天看到我了 你还叫了我名字呢
You saw me the other day and you said my name.
失血状态下的每一分钟他双手所承受的痛苦...
Every minute of ischemia that his hands suffered...
把头转过来看着我
Just turn your head and look at me.
功能评分 伤口干净 断手冰上保存
Functional outcome. Clean cut. Hands put on ice.
时间轴是什么样的
What's the timeline on this?
从双手被截肢那一刻起我们有12个小时为他重新植手
We've got 12 hours to replant, from the time of amputation.
或者呢
Or?
将你想要的血量全部抽回手中
Pump all the blood you want back into the hands.
那样做会来不及的
It'll be too late.
没错 减去来回北海湾的时间
Exactly, so minus travel time from North Bay,
在这男人的双手报废之前我们有只有八个小时
we have eight hours before this man's hands die.
Goran医生 你能把我们的方案列出来么
Dr. Goran, can you outline our approach?
没问题 恩 我们分成两队 一队负责一只手
Yes, uh, two teams, one per hand,
骨骼矫正 血管和外科修补
ortho, vascular, and plastics.
恩 Kinney医生将带领一支队伍
Uh, Dr. Kinney will lead one team.
我会带领另一支 但这是Kinney的手术
I will lead another, but this is Dr. Kinney's surgery.
有谁知道
Does anyone know
过去十年 在这城市里
how many successful double-hand replantations
出现过多少例成功的双手重植手术吗
have been done in this city in the past decade?
Reid Reid医生
Reid. Dr. Reid.
什么 抱歉 什么
What? Sorry. What?
答案是零 Reid医生 打盹打得开心么
The answer is none, Dr. Reid. Enjoying your nap?
所以Kinney医生和我将会挑选队伍成员
So Dr. Kinney and I will pick teams.
病人要多久能送到医院
How long till the patient gets here?
救护时间表定在11点着陆
Medevac's schedule to land at 11:00.
然后他将由救护车直送到这儿
Then he'll be brought straight here by ambulance.
如果你被选进队伍了 我们会呼你的
If you're chosen for a team, you'll get a page.
这事儿对于希望乡 对于我们都意义非凡
This is big... for Hope-Zee, for all of us.
时钟在嘀嗒作响呢
The clock's ticking.
别担心 你刚才没有打鼾
Don't worry. You weren't snoring.
谢了
Thanks.
嗯 借过 借过
Uh, excuse me. Excuse me.
Kinney医生 关于我刚才睡着的事我真的是非常抱歉
Dr. Kinney, I am so, so sorry that I fell asleep.
这事儿绝不会发生第二次
It won't happen again.
噢 没什么大不了的 你懂的 有一次我还在做手术的时候睡着了
Oh, no biggie. You know, I fell asleep during a surgery once.
回家吧 休息一下
Go home. Get some rest.
回家
Home.
没错
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个可怜的家伙 他来到这个城市
That poor guy. He comes up here
赚钱寄回去养家
to make money to send back to his family,
结果却赔上了自己的双手
and it costs him both his hands.
这太悲催了
That's rotten luck.
你是他重获新生的唯一机会 Joel
You're his only chance at a normal life, Joel.
噢 是我还有另外9个人
Oh, me and about nine other men and women.
我会想尽所有办法参加这次手术
I would do anything to get in on that surgery.
任何办法
Anything.
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉你正在这儿利用我呢
It kinda feels like you're using me here.
嗯 没错 姐是在利用你呢
Mm. Yeah. I am.
只是借你的肉体一用而已
For your body.
严肃点 Joel
Seriously, Joel.
我会不择手段的 我才不管被分配到多卑微的任务
I'll do anything. I don't care how menial the task is.
我可以去标记血管神经结构
I will tag the neurovascular structures.
我可以做筋膜切开 什么事都可以
I will do the fasciotomies. Anything.
帮我这个忙吧 拜托了
Just help me out here, please?
我尽力而为吧
I'll see what I can do.
真的么
Really?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
你最棒了
You're the best.
我得回去跟Kinney报到了
Gotta get back to Kinney.
意识是永恒的
"Consciousness is eternal."
它不会随着临时躯体的
"It is not vanquished"
的毁灭而被征服
"with the destruction of the temporary body."
回到我20多岁时的精神阶段
Went through a spiritual phase back in my '20s.
觉得这句话是放屁 (BS=bullshit == )
Thought it was B.S.
我可能错了
I may have been wrong.
养老院爆发流感
The nursing home gets a flu outbreak,
这变成了我们的问题
and it becomes our problem.
他老了 呼吸不能
He's old. He can't breathe.
他把一张本可以给一个我能救的人的床占据了
And he's taking a bed away from someone I can actually help.
这是我们仅有的空房♥了 抱歉 Jackson
It's our only empty room. Sorry, Jackson.
没事的
That's okay.
你该听听我女朋友是如何向我咆哮的
You should hear how my girlfriend barks at me.
Jackson 做这个 Jackson 做那个
"Jackson, do this. Jackson, do that."
那个医生没错
The doctor's not wrong.
浪费电
Electricity bills alone,
他们几年前就该把我的插头拔掉了
they should've pulled the plug on me years ago,
你不是这么想的么
don't you think?
那是你吗
That's you?
没错 Scott Cockburn 你好
Yeah. Scott Cockburn. How ya doin'?
Charlie Harris 你正处于...昏迷状态
Charlie Harris. You're... In a coma.
27年8个月16天了 但是 恩 谁会去记时间呢
27 years, 8 months, 16 days,but, eh, who's counting?
抱歉 同志们
Sorry, guys.
右手是我的
Right hand is me.
Simons负责骨骼矫正 Reycraft负责血管
Simons on ortho. Reycraft on vascular.
强大的队伍
Strong team.
左手 我让Carpenter负责外科修补
Left hand, I put Carpenter on plastics,
你负责骨骼矫正 至于穿吊方面
you on ortho, and for tying up,
我觉得可以让Perino负责
I was thinking Perino.
Perino
Perino?
没错
Yeah.
好吧 他 挺好的
Yep. He's... okay.
好吧 如果不是Perino 那是谁呢
Okay, if not Perino, then who?
-Alex -不可能 她回家休息去了
- Alex. - Can't. Gone home to rest.
-你让她回家了 -她在病例研讨的时候都睡着了
- You sent her home? - She fell asleep during grand rounds.
那再把她叫回来
So bring her back in.
Joel 我知道她很有天赋
Joel, I know she's very talented...
不仅仅是有天赋 Alex天生就是包扎血管的
She's more than that.Alex is born to tie up veins.
她的双手像岩石一样坚固
Her hands are rock solid.
她已经很累了 我们都清楚这一点
She's exhausted, and we both know it.
我的意思是 她一个人做Charlie还有她自己的工作 在急诊室加班
I mean, Charlie and her job,taking extra shifts in the E.R.
Alex在埃默里大学 克利夫兰医学中心 新宁医院
Alex has done electives in microvascular surgery
都修完了微血管手术的选修课程
at Emory, Cleveland Clinic, Sunnybrook.
Reycraft也是如此
So has Reycraft.
可他并不是一位首席外科住院医师
He's not chief surgical resident.
嗯 还不是
Mm. Not yet.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的意思是Perino归你了
It means Perino's your guy.
成
Okay.
我需要帮助 快来帮帮我
I need help.I need help.
-你还好吗 -救救我
- You okay? - Please help.
让我来带你去急诊室
Why don't I take you down to emergency?
那里会有让人乐意帮助你的 好吗 来吧
Someone will be happy to help you over there, all right? All right.
-来吧 -别 别碰我
- Okay? - Don't-don't touch me!
-保安到这边来一下 好吗 -我让你碰我了吗
- Can I get some security here, please? - Did I say you could touch me?
哈 你以为 你以为你
Huh? You think... you think you...wh...
啊!
Aah! Aah!
Tolliver医生 什么事儿
Dr. Tolliver, what's up?
无名氏 流浪汉
John Doe. Homeless.
被一群年轻人殴打了一顿 扔在路边等死
Beaten up and left for dead by a pack of teenagers.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表