剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
Charlie最初的核磁共振成像显示
Charlie's initial M.R.I. showed signs
他有弥漫性脑轴索损伤
of a diffuse axonal injury.
他最新的核磁共振成像显示 情况已经好了很多
His latest M.R.I. shows... complete resolution,
肿胀消退了
and all the swelling has resolved,
挫伤也恢复了
as have all of the contusions.
他大脑内部已经松弛了
His brain is now slack.
没有破裂 没有炎症 没有脑弥漫性轴索损伤的迹象
No tearing, no inflammation, no sign of D.A.I.
为什么他还在昏迷
Why isn't he waking up?
这就是奇怪的地方 Alex
That is the mystery, Alex.
肯定有我们没注意的地方
There's something we're not seeing.
上次你检查的时候
And the last time you checked,
你在他的医疗记录里找到其它病症了吗
did you find anything else in his medical records?
想想 用力想
Think. Come on.
九岁得过水痘
Chicken pox when he was 9,
大学时打橄榄球导致肩膀脱臼
and he dislocated his shoulder playing football in university.
我知道 我知道 有脑震荡记录吗
I know. I know. Any history of concussions?
没有 至少
No. I mean,
没有严重到要进医院的地步
none that would have brought him to the hospital, anyway.
一直原地踏步
One step forward. Two steps back.
好好想想 到底漏了什么
Come on, guys. What are we missing here?
- Alex -嗯
- Alex. - Yeah.
- 喂 -嗯?
- Hey. - Huh?
Charlie可以自行呼吸
The fact that Charlie's breathing on his own...
- 这是重大进步 -是大好消息
- that's monumental. - That's great news.
我知道 我只是有些急躁
I know. I'm just...I'm impatient, you know?
我很高兴他能坚持到今天
I... I'm happy he's come this far.
不不不 别这样 Alex
No, don't do that. Don't... don't do that, Alex.
别就指望这么点 别仅仅这样就感到满足了
Don't settle. Don't be happy with just this.
嗨 Charlie
Hey, Charlie.
你越来越像过去的你了Charlie
You're looking more like your old self, Charlie.
每一天你都朝着苏醒的那一刻迈进
Every day is one step closer to bringing you back to me.
我还有事情要做
I've got rounds.
我爱你 小帅哥
I love you, handsome.
我也爱你
And I love you.
请进
Yep.
希望我没有打搅到你
Hope I'm not interrupting anything.
没有 Bryan 请进来
No, Bryan, come on in.
请坐
Please.
- 请坐 -最近咋样
- Sit down. - How's everything going?
挺好 我正在忙季度报告
Really well. I was just going over the quarterly reports,
看来我们手术室的
and it looks like we've decreased wait times
等待时间减少了
between cases in the O.R.
很好 这是好事啊
Well, that's what we like to hear.
你应该听说Charlie的情况了吧
I assume you heard about Charlie.
能自己呼吸了 好消息啊
What, breathing on his own? Wonderful news.
真的 对他和对Reid医生都是个好消息
Really, for him and for Dr. Reid.
虽然如此 Charlie重新做回
Still, the chances of Charlie resuming his role
外科主任的机会依旧渺茫
of chief of surgery are slim,
医院董事会不想要
and the board has decided that Hope Zion doesn't need
一位临时外科主任 我们需要真正有人担任这个职位
an interim chief of surgery. We need an actual replacement.
我知道了 嗯
I see. Mm-hmm.
我们在全国范围内征集人选
We're opening the position up across the country,
我希望你的名字也出现在候选名单里面
and I'd like you to have your name in the mix.
我的也要
In the mix.
我能问下 只是走走程序而已吗
Can I ask, is that just a formality?
嗯 形式而已
Ah. It's just a process.
不管怎样 今天晚些时候会贴出公告
Anyway, posting's going up later today,
我们等着你的申请报告
and we look forward to receiving your application.
你考虑一下 Dana 我知道你很忙
I'll let you get back to it. Dana, I know you're very busy.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 告诉我下面要做什么
Okay, hit me. What's next?
额 好吧 我们按2B的程度来吧
Uh, well, let's go in order of stupidity, okay?
有个十多岁的女孩喝了好多游泳池水
We have a teenage girl who swallowed so much pool water,
现在正在呕血
she's vomiting blood,
一个滑水的被树枝刺穿
A water skier who impaled himself on a tree branch,
还有一个140公斤重的男的
and last but not least, a 300-pound man
因为西瓜子吃多了
with impacted stool due to overconsumption
便便堵塞
of watermelon seeds.
最后那个是你胡诌的 对吧
You made that last one up, right?
你说的对 他有160公斤重
You're right. He's probably 350 pounds.
嗯
Hmm.
什么情况 Joe
What do you got, Joe?
Kendra Watt 35岁女性 一直在抽搐
Kendra Watt, 35-year-old female. She's been seizing.
额头的撕裂伤口正大量流血
Laceration to her forehead, bleeding profusely.
她有低血压 血压90/60
She's hypotensive, about 90 over 60,
心率过快 而且有黄疸病
tachycardic, and jaundiced.
我觉得这人是那个电视节目上的Kendra医生
I think that's Dr. Kendra from that TV show.
她是怎么伤着自己的
How'd she cut herself?
医生 我早晨去接她时
Sir, I found her like this
她就这个样子了
when I went to pick her up this morning.
我是她的助手 我叫Kate
I'm her assistant, Kate.
- 多久之前的事 -额 大概半个小时吧
- How long ago was that? - Uh, maybe half an hour.
好的
Okay.
哎呀
Whoa!
伤口很浅的 不应该流血流成这样的
That wound is superficial it shouldn't still be bleeding.
知道发生了什么吗
Any idea what happened?
嗯 这个...
Um... well...
说出来没事的 想到什么说出来
You're not gonna get in trouble. Just say it.
- 你看过那个电视节目 对吧 -是啊 一两次吧
- You've seen the show, right? - Yeah, once or twice.
嗯 Kendra是个灵媒
Well, Kendra's a very spiritual person,
昨晚她说她想让意识游离体外
and last night she said she wanted to expand her mind.
所以她吃了些蘑菇
So she took mushrooms.
- 可能是伞形毒菌中毒 -那是什么
- Could be Amanita poisoning. - What's that?
伞形毒菌也被称为杀人菇
Amanita Phalloides is also known as the death cap.
很容易被误认作神奇蘑菇
Easily mistaken for magic mushrooms.
你上司表现出的所有症状
Your boss is showing all the symptoms
都显示是突发性肝功能衰竭
for fulminant liver failure.
好吧 注射乙酰半胱氨酸
All right, let's add in acetylcysteine
和凝血因子来止血 还有全血
and F.F.P. for the bleeding and whole blood.
你有跟她一起么 Kate
Did you go on this trip with her, Kate?
没有 没有 我不吃蘑菇的
No. No, no. Mushrooms aren't my thing.
你不会跟任何人谈及此事 对吧
So you're not gonna tell anybody about this, right?
因为这事泄漏出来Kendra会大发雷霆
Because Kendra will be majorly pissed if this comes out.
她会冲我发火的
Like, pissed at me.
-你还有剩下的蘑菇么 -我带了一些 以便你们需要化验
- Do you have any mushrooms left? - I brought some just in case.
太好了 谢谢 找一位霉菌学家
Great. Thanks. Find a mycologist
帮助我们做个鉴定 与此同时
so we can identify them. In the meantime,
我们要检查血液 全血球计数 血凝结情况
let's do blood work, C.B.C., coags,
肾功能检查 和氨水平检查
L.F.T.S, and ammonia levels,
还有 打电♥话♥给肝脏科医生
and, um, oh, you know what? Call the hepatologist
让他联♥系♥肝脏移植小组
and get him to contact the liver transplant team.
什么 什么 你们有必要做肝脏移植么
What? What, y-you have to do a liver transplant?
这可能是唯一能救活她的办法了
It may be the only way to save her life.
他怎么样
How is he?
他很好 我必须得弄清楚他为什么还在昏迷
He's good. I need to figure out why he's still under,
-但是 他情况很稳定 -好的
- but, uh, he's-he's great. - Good.
听着 Alex 我知道你对于失去
Uh... Look, Alex, I-I know you're disappointed
住院主任医师的职位感到非常失望
about losing chief resident.
我确实很难过 我不骗你
Well, I am. I can't lie.
但是
But...
我希望你不要认为这是我在惩罚你
I hope you don't feel like I'm punishing you.
我不会那样想
I don't.
事实是 我不能满足你现在的要求
The truth is, I can't give you what you need right now.
你做出了艰难的选择 我完全接受
You made the hard call, and I accept it.
那好 谢谢你能表现得这么专业
Okay. Well... Thank you for being so professional.
没关系
You're welcome.
但是要是Charlie脱离昏迷
But when Charlie is out of the woods,
我会重新考虑此事
I'm gonna wanna revisit this.
你理应如此 还有
And so you should, and...
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表