剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
啊
Aah!
别慌 没事的
Don't panic. It's okay.
你只是
You're just...
你死了 哥们
You're dead, bro.
啊 啊
Aah! Aah!
啊 啊 啊 啊
Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah!
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
他走了
He moved on.
就这样
That's it?
十秒钟 噗的一声 他就走了
Ten seconds and poof, he's gone?
那我为什么没这样
Why won't that happen to me?
我不知道 可能有些事让你留在这
I don't know. Maybe something's keeping you here.
跟你一样
Like you?
我是昏迷了
I'm in a coma.
那么为什么你没有苏醒
So why haven't you come to?
我是说
I mean...
在你苏醒之前 这里是有什么你未完成的事情么
Is there something that you need to do here before you wake up?
这又是个超赞的问题
That's another excellent question.
Wolfe太太
Mrs. Wolfe?
嗯
Yes?
不好意思 他跟我说他没结婚
I'm sorry. He told me that he wasn't married.
我想 这得看 你碰到他的时机
Depends on what day you get him, I guess.
我们吵架了
We'd been fighting.
Johnny会没事吗
Is Johnny gonna make it?
这是个大手术
This is a major surgery.
嗯 我准备给他的腿做部分截肢
You know, I'm gonna be removing some of his leg,
重接脚踝
I'm gonna be reattaching his ankle,
坦白说 任何一个环节都有可能出现并发症
and frankly, complications can arise in any procedure.
我太害怕了 不敢走进病房♥去
I've been too scared to walk in there.
但是我必须跟他讲和
But I need to make my peace with him,
万一
in case...
让她出去
Get her out of here.
Johnny 看着我
Johnny, look at me.
你不能拒我于千里之外
You can't just shut me out.
走
Leave.
不
No.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你得听我解释
You need to let me explain.
解释
Explain?
你还能告诉我什么
What can you tell me
是Isaac没告诉我的
that Isaac hasn't already told me?
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
走
Go.
Wolfe先生 我们现在要送你去手术室了
Mr. Wolfe, we're gonna send you down to the O.R. now.
嗨 Reid医生 你这朋友是谁啊
Hey, Dr. Reid. Who's your friend?
这是Murphy医生 他是精神病医生
This is Dr. Murphy. He's a psychiatrist.
你好
Hi.
我能看看你膝盖后面吗
Could I see the backs of your knees?
我是肚子疼
The pain's in my abdomen.
嗯 看看你的膝盖 谢谢
Mm. Your knees, please.
呃
Uh...
悉听尊便
Be my guest.
你都看过我的结肠了
You already saw my colon.
现在也没必要害羞了
No point in getting shy now.
针♥刺♥的痕迹
Needle tracks.
好吧
All right.
我一直在服用类固醇 嗯 Karen
I've been taking steroids. Uh, Karen...
根本就没有Karen 除非你娶了
There's no Karen. Unless you're marrying Karen Churley
我们医院自助餐厅的Karen Churley
from the Hope-Zee cafeteria.
她是本月的最佳雇员 海报随处可见
She's employee of the month. There's posters everywhere.
你给自己放血 以显示贫血症状
You bled yourself to present as anemic
然后你把血喝了
and then you drank the blood
所以会便血
so that it would show up in your stool.
好吧 听着 我
All right. Look, I...
我疯了
I'm crazy.
你编造了女朋友 编造了求婚
You made up the girlfriend, the proposal.
Reid医生
Dr. Reid?
我命令你 离开医院
I want you out of this hospital
同时 马上离开这张床
the minute you get out of that bed.
你走之前 Reid医生 我得告诉你件事
Before you go, Dr. Reid, there's something I need to tell you.
我吞了一个安全别针
I swallowed a safety pin.
拆开了的
An open one.
什么
What?
我想我肠穿孔了
I think I have a perforated bowel.
我需要做个CT
I'm gonna need a C.T.
你说谎
You're lying.
嗯 Reid医生
Uh, Dr. Reid?
嗯 我不确定他是否说谎
Um... I don't know that he is.
他听到我谈论以前喜欢吞东西的病人了
He heard me talking earlier about our swallower.
他是个骗子 他在耍我们
He's a con man. He's conning us.
我不能通过五分钟的会面来下诊断
I can't diagnose him off a 5-minute interview,
但是即使他是 我
but even if he is, I...
他是个惯犯 他们经常自残
He's a frequent flier, and they often self-harm.
我才不相信他的话
I don't believe this.
忙啥呢
Hey.
你吓了我一跳 从哪蹦出来的
You startled me. Uh, where you coming from?
放射科 我的病人说他吞了个别针
Radiology. My patient claims to have swallowed a safety pin.
疼啊
Ouch.
是啊 如果真的吞了的话
Yeah, if it's true.
总之 我在等CT结果出来 你见过Charlie了吗
Anyways, I'm waiting on a C.T. Have you been in to see Charlie?
我帕金森综合征的病人多的看不过来了 Alex
My Parkinson's clinic went long. I'm way behind, Alex.
那个昏迷唤醒的方法挺有用的
This coma arousal stuff is working.
还没证据可以证明
There's no evidence to prove that.
没证据? 你开玩笑吗 他动了
No evidence? Are you kidding me? He moved.
Alex 你和我都知道的...
Alex, you know as well as I do...
帮我一个忙 就去看一下
Just do me a favor and stop in.
接着怎么做
And do what?
再给他做一次格拉斯哥测试(用以检测病人有意识程度的一个测试)
Give him another Glasgow test.
昨天我才测试过了
Yesterday I did that.
-再做一次 -Alex
- Do another one. - Alex...
Shahir 再做一个 也就占你五分钟
Shahir, do another one. It'll take you five minutes.
好吧 快下班的时候
Okay. End of day.
你不能早点吗
That's the best you can do?
我有其他病人
I do have other patients.
可没有一个
Yeah, none of which are
是这家医院的外科主任
the chief of surgery at this hospital.
-我对内疚免疫的 -那不是内疚
- I'm immune to guilt. - That wasn't guilt.
可看起来像内疚
It presented like guilt.
他有进展了 Shahir 给我一个证明的机会
He's progressing, Shahir. Just give me a chance to prove it.
再测试他一次 好吗
Give him another test, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
看来安全别针其实没那么安全
Turns out a safety pin isn't so safe.
他的十二指肠被穿孔了
Perforated his duodenum.
Van Ness转接术 很有趣嘛
Van Ness rotation. Very exciting.
整个医院都在谈论
Whole hospital's talking about it.
你看起来不太兴奋啊
You don't look excited.
我说服Kinney让我来做手术
Well, I convinced Kinney to let me do it
现在不得不做了
and now I have to do it.
一般不都这样的吗 医生
That's usually how it works, doctor.
这个病人才二十四岁
Yeah, this kid's 24 years old.
正值青春年华
He's got his whole life ahead of him.
我不能失败
I can't screw it up.
你不会失败的
You won't.
在一大帮人面前做手术不太适应啊
Not used to performing to a full house.
谁让你的手术是天后级别的
That's what you get for doing diva surgeries.
真应该收入场费
Should charge admission.
怯场了?
Stage fright?
业余的才怯场
For amateurs.
好了 嵌入止血带
All right. Insert the tourniquet.
止血带好了
Tourniquet's up.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表