剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
嗯 人们不需要在你昏迷后
Well, it doesn't take a coma
才看不清你是怎么样一个人
for people to not see who you really are.
就拿我的未婚夫来说吧
Take my fiance, for example.
我的未婚夫 我 我刚刚有说过吗
My fiance. Did... didn't I just say that?
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
我也不太确定
I'm not sure.
怎么了
What is it?
她的腿从小腿以下都变白了
Her leg's white from the mid-calf down.
有动脉血栓吗
Arterial thrombosis?
股动脉里有血块
Blood clot in the femoral artery.
我给她做了血管造影片
I gave her an angiogram.
那么我们得做一个紧急血栓切除术吗
So we're doing an emergency thrombectomy?
对 马上
Yep. Right now.
- 怎么了 -妈妈
- What's that? - Mom.
有一个血块 我们得取出来
She has a blood clot. We need to remove it.
- 我要和她待在一起 -妈妈
- I need to be with her. - Mom.
- 很遗憾 那不行 -不 我 我再也不能...
- I'm sorry. You can't. - No, I... there's no way I'm leaving her...
- 妈妈 好了 -把她交给你了
- Mom, come on. - With you again.
你可以在候诊室坐一会
You can have a seat in the waiting room.
Reid医生和我需要抓紧时间
Dr. Reid and I need to move fast.
- 不行 -妈妈
- No. - Mom.
一有消息我就会来告诉你
I'll come and talk to you as soon as I can.
我 请你配合 Ahuja太太
I... please, Mrs. Ahuja.
好了 妈妈 来吧 坐一会
Okay, mom. Come on. Sit down.
我会有危险吗
Is this dangerous?
嗯
Yes.
不过 别担心
But don't worry.
Reid医生对付这种手术已经身经百战了
Dr. Reid's done this procedure hundreds of times before.
她知道该怎么做
She knows what she's doing.
是啊 早就有所耳闻了
Yeah. Heard that before.
失去一个病人或是伤害一个病人
Losing a patient or harming a patient
对任何一个外科医生来说都犹如一场噩梦
is every surgeon's worst nightmare,
但是它还是会发生 这时候
but it happens, and you should know
你的医生会感到内疚不已 沮丧不堪
that your doctor feels guilty and awful.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
当然 她是我的未婚妻
I do. She's my fiancee.
接近它了
You're close.
这东西到底在哪
Where the hell is it?
我觉得它就在那里
I thought it was right there.
也许我们还需要往下一点
Maybe we're not down far enough.
可能紧贴着血管壁
Might be up against the wall.
我来看看
I'll look.
对了
Yeah.
就它了
There it is.
紧贴左侧血管壁 我得从它旁边穿过
It's up against the left wall. I just need to move past it.
好了
Okay.
准备对它充气
Get ready to inflate the balloon.
好的 开始充气
Okay. inflating.
好了 充气完毕
Okay. Balloon inflated.
干得好 她状况不错
You got it. She's golden.
我们把这玩意儿取出来
Let's get this thing out of her.
哦
Oh.
结石
Rock.
呵
Ohh.
给我一个血管钳
Vascular clamp.
我开始缝合了
Then I'll suture.
呃 如果你放心的话 我来缝合吧
Uh, I can do it, if you like.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得和她的家人谈谈
I have to go talk to the family,
说服他们相信这是坏消息中的 好消息
convince them this is good news, despite all the bad news.
你觉得我有机会吗
What are my chances, do you think?
呃 那得取决于你昏迷多久
Uh, that all depends on how long you stay under.
你呢 有多长时间了
How long have you been in your...
呃 超过一个月了
Uh, over a month.
当然 我知道我的 我的前景并不容乐观
Yeah. I know. My... my prospects aren't terrific.
天哪 我该安慰你
God. I should be consoling you.
你知道吗
You know what?
总而言之
All things considered,
今天是个不错的日子
today's been a pretty good day.
他是谁
Who's that?
Sanjay 我的未婚夫
Sanjay, my fiance.
哦
Oh.
你是不是想要
Do you want to be...
我想离他远远的
I want to get away from him,
越远越好
as far away from him as I can.
Miller 看见我的病人了吗
Miller, my patient... you seen him?
-Karn吗 -是的
- Karn? - Yeah.
他自己办了出院手续 签署了拒绝治疗协议
Checked himself out, signed a refusal of treatment,
-然后走了 -你都没阻止他吗
- and took off. - You didn't try and stop him?
我当然阻止了
Of course I tried to stop him.
我想尽办法阻止他
I did everything I could to stop him,
但是如果他想走 没人能阻止
but if the guy wants to go, he's allowed to go.
规矩又不是我定的
I don't make up the rules.
-Karn -嘿 看路走好么 怪人
- Karn. - Hey. Watch where you're walking, freak.
啊 不好意思
Ah. Sorry.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
看看这个人
Get a load of this guy.
-要打架么 -别 别
- You want to do this? - No. No. No. No. No. No.
-冷静 Karn -他有狂犬病么
- It's cool. Karn. Karn. Karn. - What's he got? Rabies?
嘿 你现在神智不清 你需要我的帮助
Hey. You're delirious. You need to let me help you.
你离我远点
You stay away from me.
或许你该带他去看兽医
Maybe you should take him to the vet.
你应该赶紧离开这
You should just back off.
-退后 退后 -嘿 嘿 嘿
- Take it back! Take it back! - Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey.
-走吧 伙计们 -你们俩 够了
-Let's go. Come on. -Guys, both of you... enough.
够了
Enough.
Karn 嘿
Karn! Hey.
你怎么样 还好吗
You okay? You all right?
能坐起来吗
Can-can you sit?
不想摘掉他的犄角 是不
Didn't want to let go of his horns, huh?
即使那会要了他的命都不摘
Not even if it killed him.
人类真奇怪
People are strange.
是啊
Yeah.
他刚刚在外面情况还好吧
He's out there, all right,
至少他活在自己的世界
but at least he's living his own story.
看看谁变成了性情中人
Look who's turning into a softie.
好了 我要切掉犄角了
Okay, I'm going to cut out the horns
然后刮去颅骨感染部分
And scrape the infection from the skull.
你说了算
You're the man.
知道么 曾经我有个男朋友打了舌环
You know, I had a boyfriend once who had a pierced tongue.
和他接吻就像
Kissing him was like
亲羊肉串一样
making out with a shish kebab.
Victor你真是什么都说 不是吗
You like to share, don't you, Victor?
嗯
Yeah.
我的未婚夫来看我
My fiance comes to see me,
而我却在躲避
and I run.
不应该这样做的
That's a terrible thing to do.
好吧 他应该没注意到
Well, I don't think he noticed,
如果那样能让你好受点的话
if that makes you feel any better.
这周末我本来要和他结婚的 Charlie
I'm supposed to marry him this weekend, Charlie,
所以为什么
so why...
因为你不爱他
Because you don't love him.
但是为什么要和他结婚呢
So why do you wanna marry him?
我必须这样
I have to.
这是安排好的 很重要
It's been arranged. It's a big deal.
我答应过我父亲
I promised my father that...
你下半生要
You'd spend the rest of your life
和一个不喜欢的人一起度过吗
with someone you don't love?
好吧
Okay.
这个男的怎么了
What's-what's wrong with this guy?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表