剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
I'm coming with you. I'm on break, and like she said,
只有漂亮女孩能让他精神起来
nothing brings him back to life like a pretty girl.
Stacey
Stacey.
你的盆骨骨折了
You have a pelvic fracture.
-我就知道 -没错
- I called it. - Mm-hmm.
开书样损伤
Open book?
你的右边骶骨断裂
Sacroiliac joint on the right is disrupted,
与开书样损伤的特征一样
in keeping with an open book injury.
耻骨联合扩张
Widened pubis symphysis.
哇哦
Wow.
我可是对骨头很在行的
Bones are my business, too.
你让我那些年轻的住院医生们
Well, you could give some of my young residents
情何以堪啊 你会抢了他们的饭碗的
a run for their money.
说到这
Speaking of running for money,
欧克斯马赛两个月之后就要举♥行♥了
the Oaks Stakes is in two months.
有人在我身上下了一比大注
I got a mount with a real shot.
我必须得回去比赛
I need to be back for it.
两个月..
Well, two months...
这要求有点高啊
that's a tall order.
那你觉得我为什么在这
Why do you think I came here?
好吧 Stacey
Okay, Stacey, well,
我们可以走保守路线
we could go the conservative route with this one,
像局部负重拐杖
you know, partial weight-bearing crutches,
物理疗法
physiotherapy.
这得要多久
I'm on the shelf how long?
六个月
Six months.
不可能
No way.
或者你可以选择做手术
Or we could do surgery.
我是在说经皮螺钉固定手术
I'm talking about a percutaneous screw fixation.
能够让我按时上赛道
Will get me back out on the track.
只有在手术成功的前提下才行
Only if surgery is successful.
听着 手术意味着你有伤口感染的危险
You see, you're running the risk of infection here.
那可能会损害神经和血管 它..
You could damage blood vessels and nerves. It's...
我愿意承担风险
I'm willing to take that risk.
好吧
Okay.
怎么 他们把你变成了骟马么
What happened? They turn you into a gelding here?
就是被阉了的马
A stallion with no balls.
呃 谢谢..我知道
I know... uh, thank you...
什么是骟马
what a gelding is.
Stacey 如果不做手术 仅仅六个月你就能出院
Stacey, without surgery, you'll be out only six months.
我是一名36岁的骑师
I'm a 36-year-old journeyman rider.
六个月病假会让我失去所有工作上的联♥系♥
Six months off, I lose all my connections.
我的生涯就完了
My career is over.
别这样 职业并不一定就是...
Okay, I don't think that career is necessarily...
那是我唯一想做的事
It's all I ever wanted to do...
赛马
ride.
那种独一无二的感觉
Nothing like it.
在赛场上 全力冲刺的感觉
That feeling of being in a race, that rush.
你有过那样的感受吗
You ever get that feeling?
每天
Every day.
在手术室
At the O.R.
那如果有人威胁你要剥夺你这么做的资格
And if someone threatened to take it from you,
你会怎么做
what would you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 你会不顾一切风险坚持下去吗
I mean, what would you risk to get to keep doing it?
相信你的直觉
Trust your gut on this.
如果直觉告诉你应该做这个手术 我愿意冒险一试
If your gut says operate, I wanna take that risk.
我打电♥话♥到楼下
Yeah, I'll call down.
通知他们预定手术室
I'll tell them to book the O.R.
很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you've come.
你还好吗 他有伤害你吗
Are you okay? Did he hurt you?
没有 但是他还在找钥匙
No, but he's still looking for his keys,
他想出门
because he wants to leave.
你能帮助他冷静下来吗
Can you calm him down?
我想我能帮助你
I think I can help you do that.
你指责他总是忘东忘西的时候
When you criticize him for not remembering things,
他可能会产生逆反心理
he can get aggressive,
因此你应该去尝试一些新的方式
so we're gonna try something completely new
试着顺着他说
and try going along for the ride with him.
你是说假装相信 相信他说的都是真的
You mean like pretending that... that what he's saying is true?
是的 因为那就是真的
Exactly. Because it is true,
对于他来说
for him.
好的
Okay.
照你说的办
I'll take your lead.
Roy
Roy?
我的钥匙在哪儿
Where are my keys?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫Gavin
My name is Gavin.
这是你的医生 Roy
It's your doctor, Roy.
我从没见过这些人
I've never seen these people before in my life.
噢 Roy 你怎么能不记得Murphy医生呢
Oh, come on, Roy. You remember Dr. Murphy.
Esther
Esther.
叫他滚出去
Tell him to get the hell out of my house.
我要去上班了
I've got to get to work.
我得走了
I've got to go.
我现在的目标是脑丘中♥央♥
Now I'm aiming for the central thalamus,
具体来说是 髓板内核
or more specifically, the intralaminar nuclei.
大脑就像欧洲大♥陆♥
The brain is like Europe.
每个区或都有自己的语言
Each region has its own language.
一旦我们找到了正确的波动频率
And once we find the right wave pattern,
我们就能知道该从哪里放下电极
I'll know where to leave the electrode.
然后就能开始电击了?
And then you start stimulating?
嗯 把电针送入大脑
Mm-hmm. We pass the rod into the brain...
然后把电极插入电针
And then feed this electrode through the rod...
然后就可以了
And then you're in.
然后就可以了
And then we're in.
听到了吗
You hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
多么清晰的丘脑声波信♥号♥♥
That is the distinct auditory signature of the thalamus.
请加电压 从1伏开始
Can you start it at 1 volt, please?
1伏
1 volt.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 多久才能...
Okay, how quickly...
Alex 这不是阑尾切除
Alex, this isn't an appendectomy
之类的小手术 拜托
or anything like that. Please.
是
Right.
让我们这些脑科宅专心研究一会
Why don't you let us brain nerds do our thing for a while?
一有变化我就呼你 好吗
I'll page you the minute anything changes.
你保证?
Promise?
嗯 我保证
Mm-hmm. I promise.
Charlie 向上看
Charlie, can you look up for me?
向左看
Now to your left.
另一边
The other left.
谢谢 Charlie
Thank you, Charlie.
他什么问题都没有
There's nothing wrong with him.
不见得吧 医生 他不说话
I'd say there is, doc. He doesn't talk.
自从那场事故之后吗
Since the accident?
一句话都没说
Hasn't said a word.
除了他额头上的小撞伤
Well, apart from a small contusion on his forehead,
没有任何生理上的问题
there's nothing physically wrong with him.
怎么着 他就这么哑了吗
So what, he's just a mute?
Mike
Mike.
我们能不能 嗯
If we could, um, uh...
Charlie所目睹的
Um, what Charlie witnessed...
有时候在一些意外冲击之后
sometimes after a traumatic event,
小孩子会突然不讲话了
a child stops talking altogether.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
我们也帮不上什么忙 只有耐心等待
There's not much we can do. Just be patient,
尽可能地保证他的安全 祈祷他会好起来
do your best to keep him safe, and hope he gets better.
加到2伏
Increase it to 2 volts.
2伏
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表