剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
Hi. Coffee, black, please.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
Dawn
Dawn.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
你真的想谈这个吗
Do you really wanna have this conversation?
没错 我想谈
Yeah, I do.
如果Charlie仅仅是个普通病人
If Charlie were any other patient,
你也会和我看法相同
you would see this my way.
不 我
No, I...
我不会这样的
I wouldn't.
Dawn 你了解Charlie的
Dawn, you know Charlie,
-他就像一个战士 -停 够了
- and he is a fighter...- Okay, that's it.
什么够了
What's it?
"就像一个战士"这种话 只有家人
"He's a fighter"is something that families say
或者病人的爱人才会这么说
or the loved ones of patients.
作为医生 我们都知道 没有人能像一个战士那样
We as doctors... we know that nobody is a fighter.
我就不知道
I don't know that.
好吧 等你经历多了你就会知道的
Okay, well, you will when you get more experience.
Dawn 每一位病人都是不一样的
Dawn, every patient is different.
对 他们都是与众不同的
No, they seem unique,
但他们只不过都是普通人 所以你要现实一点儿
but the body is the body,and you need to be realistic.
或者说悲观一点儿
Or pessimistic.
我纳闷儿了你怎么就不明白我的意思呢
I don't get why you don't see what I'm saying.
你的意思就是 你想让Charlie死
You're saying that you wanna kill Charlie.
-这太荒谬了 -不 一点儿也不
- That is ridiculous.- No, it's not.
你就是这个意思
That is what you're saying,
而且我永远也不能理解
and I am never gonna understand that.
你这样做全出于你自身考虑
You are making this about you,
但我是为Charlie好
and it's about Charlie.
Melanda Shahir 她们只是在取悦你
Melanda, Shahir... they're humoring you
因为你是她们的朋友
because you're their friend,
她们知道你有多爱他
and they see how much you love him.
但是事实根本就不是这样 Alex
But the science just isn't there, Alex.
Charlie也会这样告诉你的
Charlie would tell you the same thing.
你错了
You're wrong.
我真不应该和你聊这件事儿
Shouldn't have talked to you.
我坐在这里陪着他
I was just sitting here with him,
他一下子变得很虚弱
and he got really weak.
我觉得很难受
I feel awful.
看上去好像是你的身体在排异
It looks like your body is rejecting the heart.
给他做一个心内膜心肌活组织检查
Let's get him an endomyocardial biopsy
确认一下是否是排异现象
to confirm the rejection.
我们要给他注射1000毫克甲泼尼龙
We'll give him 1,000 milligrams of methylprednisolone.
药名听上去有点儿吓人
Sounds scary.
和类胆固醇差不多
It's just more steroids.
什么意思
What does this mean?
不要担心 我们做好了面对这种情况的准备
Don't worry. We were ready for this.
那些药会起作用吗
The drugs are gonna work?
嗯 如果不起作用 我们就得让他接受
Well, if they don't,then we'll get him started
血浆置换
on plasma exchange.
他就是个战士
He's a fighter.
说得没错
Excellent.
我们专程来这儿看他
We come up here to check on him,
结果他的身体排斥我的心脏
and his body's rejecting my heart.
什么啊
What?
这只是个巧合 Bernie
That's a coincidence, Bernie.
不是的 哥们儿 是因为我
Nah, man. It's me.
你会传呼我吗 等等
You'll page me? Hold on.
有什么需要吗
Can I help you?
警官
Officer.
嘿 这就是那个得到了心脏的孩子吗
Hey. Um, is that the kid who got the heart?
是的 但是你不能来这里
Yeah, but you really shouldn't be in here.
我能进去打声招呼吗
Can I go in and say hi?
不 对不起 不行
No, sorry, you can't.
行行好 我只是想打个招呼
Come on. I just wanna say hi.
不 这真的不行
No, you really can't.
好吧
Okay.
但是你转告他 Jimmy Howard来过
But you tell him that, uh,Jimmy Howard stopped by.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不 我是送心脏来的
No, I came in with the heart.
好 我会告诉他你来过 好吗
Hey, I'll tell him you were here, all right?
告诉他我祝他好运
Tell him best of luck from me.
我会让他知道的
I'll let him know.
好的
Okay.
怎么回事
What was that?
不知道 那个警♥察♥嗑嗨了
I don't know. That cop is high as a kite.
你认为他能挺过去吗
You think he's gonna make it?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你是个赌徒
If you were a betting man...
听着 我的心坏透了
Look, I had a bad heart.
没有谁的心是坏透了的 Bernie
There's no such thing as a bad heart, Bernie.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
心无所谓好坏
There are no bad hearts.
也许你在你的人生中做过些错误的选择
There are bad choices you make in your life.
我杀了两个人
I killed two people.
嗯 可能现在正是你补过的机会
Well, maybe now's your chance to do something good.
事物都在变 Bernie
Things change, Bernie.
人可以变的
People can change.
Frankenstein:科幻小说《科学怪人》中用碎尸拼成的人
要是像Frankenstein那样怎么办
What if it's like Frankenstein?
就是 要是得到心脏的人
You know, like, what if the heart takes,
变得跟我一样怎么办
and-and he becomes like me?
安心吧
Make your peace.
我能安"心"吗
With my heart?
是的 当然 有何不可
Yeah. Yeah. Sure. Why not?
你的心脏在这里 你也在这里
I mean, it's here. You're here.
有什么不能安心的
Why not?
他并没有许多时间 Bernie
He doesn't have a lot of time, Bernie.
听着 他是个好人
Listen-listen, this is a nice guy.
所以 我所要说的是你要学着忽视
So, um, all I'm saying is that you learn to ignore
来 来生存
to-to survive.
放过他
And let him go.
做个好人
Be good, man.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what's that?
那是心脏监控器
That's the heart monitor.
嘿 别告诉我我害死这个人了
Hey, don't tell me I killed the guy, man.
不
No.
是好事
It's good.
大好事
It's very good.
心脏功能良好
Cardiac function is good.
我们会注意你的排尿情况 但这些都是好兆头
We'll watch your urine output,but these are great signs.
-的确是 -药物也起效了吗
- They really are. - And the drugs are working?
嗯 现在情况还不是十分明朗
Well, we're not out of the woods yet,
但是看起来心脏已经在跳动了
but looks like the heart is ticking.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Alex...
Alex...
我们在那里见
I'll see you in there.
Howard 警官
Sergeant Howard?
Jimmy?
Jimmy?
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
你不能在病床上睡觉
You can't be sleeping in a patient bed, man.
噢
Ohh.
你给我的这些药
Those are some heavy duty drugs
可真够劲儿的
you gave me there, boss.
噢 刚刚完全不醒人事了
Ohh. Knocked me right out.
你还要开车
You have to drive.
我很好
No, I'm fine.
嘿 这让你想起了什么
Hey, what does this remind you of?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表