剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
but is it true...
他真的不疼吗
He's in no pain?
看上去他的确不疼
Looks like it.
有什么解释吗
Any theories?
没有 我猜跟他的失忆有关
No. I'm guessing it has to do with the amnesia.
药物吗
Drugs?
不是 他的药物检验属正常
No. His tox screen is clear.
去吧 你自己跟他谈谈 没准能找出原因呢
Go ahead. Talk to him yourself. Maybe you can figure it out.
你就是没有我对病人那出奇好的态度
You just don't have my amazing bedside manner.
学着点儿
Watch and learn.
嗨
Hi there.
嗨
Hi there.
我是Goran医生
I'm Dr. Goran.
嗯 听着 在我能做手术前
So, listen, before I can operate,
我需要知道 你是否服用过任何药物
I need to know if you've taken any other medications
能够解释你为什么感觉不到疼痛
which would explain why you are not feeling any pain.
没 我啥药都没吃过 不骗你
No. I haven't taken a thing, you know, cross my heart.
嗯 你 这有点...
Yeah. You got... that was a pretty...
额 这话说起来太奇怪了
Yeah. That was a strange thing to say.
好吧 这位...
All right. Mister...
先生 通常在我们做手术之前
sir, uh, normally, before we operate,
我们需要先了解病人的病史
we wait till we get a bit of a medical history,
但是 你这个情况我们不能再等了
but we really can't wait in this instance.
Reid医生现在要把这个钢筋取出来
Dr. Reid will extract the rebar.
我要切开一个切口 以防手术中
I will make an incision to make sure
任何血管和器官受到损伤 好吗
no blood vessels and organs have been damaged, okay?
最后我会固定肋骨
And I will plate the ribs.
哦 如果你们担心的只是这个 我♥干♥脆自己...
Oh. If this is your only issue,why wouldn't I just...
-嘿 停下来 -不要
- Hey, no, don't! - No!
异丙酚 180(麻药)
Propofol, 180.
给他戴上呼吸机
Get him tubed!
我马上要实施一个胸廓切开手术
I'm gonna do a crash thoracotomy.
噢 天哪 现在什么情况
Oh, my god. How are we doing?
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
没有血压了 抹些碘伏
Pressure's gone. Betadine?
直接洒他身上 他戴好呼吸机了没有
Dump it on him. Do you have him tubed yet?
-现在戴好了 -很好
- Now he is.- Great.
好 手术刀
Okay. Knife.
好的
Yeah.
你得切进去
You gotta get in there.
第五个空隙 我们开始吧
Fifth interspace. Here we go.
好的
Mm-hmm.
牵开器
Retractor.
牵开器已准备好
Retraction coming in.
来吧
Going in.
好的 你看到主动脉了
Okay. You got the aorta?
是的 我想是的 一个巨大的撕裂伤口
Yeah. I think so.It's got a huge tear in it.
抽吸 来了
Suction. Right here.
听好了 你们必须把这个人流出来的所有东西
Listen, you've gotta pump everything you've got
都灌回去 知道吗 血啊 各种体液啊 都输回去
into this guy... you know,blood, fluids, everything.
我现在要钳住伤口附近主动脉近端和远端
I'm gonna clamp the aorta proximal and distal to the tear.
医生
Doctor.
再来一次
And one more.
很好 我觉得我固定住了
Okay, I think I have it controlled,
但是我们没剩下多少时间了
but we don't have much time.
我们要缝补伤口 还要移除两个夹钳
We need to fix the tear,remove the clamps,
还要恢复脊椎的供血
and restore blood flow to the spinal column.
他的血压回升了
His pressure's going back up.
上帝保佑
Holy hell.
Heather
Heather?
你最好待在床上
It's best if you stay near your bed.
我在等医生
I'm waiting to see a doctor.
你不需要等其他医生
You don't need to see another doctor.
我们现在只需等待X光检测
We're just waiting to get you into X-ray.
他们一直在改变这些规则
They keep changing all the rules.
现在你就先回到床上去吧
Let's just get you back to bed for now.
柯宝
Kapow.
你差点儿就没命了 先生
You had a close call there, sir.
好吧 没错
Well, yeah.
我猜把那玩意儿直接从胸腔拉出去
I guess pulling that thing out of my chest
并不是一个好主意
wasn't the best plan.
没错 确实不是
No, it really wasn't.
-我当时想要告诉你 当你... -对
- As I was trying to tell you, when you...- Yeah.
自己拔
Unimpaled myself.
你胸腔的一部分完全脱落
A segment of your rib cage was detached.
现在我又重新把它固定回去
Now I plated it back together,
Reid医生修复了你主动脉上的伤口
and Dr. Reid repaired the tear in your aorta.
哇
Wow.
你能活着真是幸运
You're lucky to be alive.
你们这些医生很牛逼
You guys are top-notch.
这家医院是一流的
This hospital is top-notch.
这的伙食怎么样
What's the food like here?
这个 你马上要经历一个很痛苦的过程
Well, you're gonna be in rough shape for a bit.
我认为你不会太想吃东西
I'm not sure that you're gonna want to eat quite yet.
-病人的物品 -这个我们得瞧瞧
- Personal effects. - Let's take a look at this.
这是我的东西吗
Is that my stuff?
我们想确认一下医务人员有没有漏掉什么
We want to see if the medics missed anything.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
不 一点儿也不 请继续
No. Please. Go ahead.
这是吗♥啡♥点滴
This is a morphine drip.
如果疼痛加剧 就按这个按钮
If the pain gets any worse,press that button.
好的 你要知道 即使这样我还是一点儿也不觉得疼
Right. Remember, though,I'm not feeling any pain.
还不疼
Still?
不
No.
瞧瞧这个
Check this out.
谁是"伟大的Randall"
Who is "The Great Randall"?
我不知道
I have no idea.
他是一个催眠师
He's a hypnotist.
催眠师
A hypnotist?
没错 伟大的Randall 他做过不少表演
Yeah. The great Randall.He does performances.
各种脱口秀都有他 你们这些人都是神级宅啊
He's on all the talk shows.Do you guys never go out?
你们觉得他被催眠了吗
Are we thinking he's been hypnotized?
我没这么觉得 没有
That is not what I was thinking, no.
啊 想出什么好主意了
Uh, what are we thinking?
我得和Gavin谈谈
I need to talk to Gavin.
对于一些人来说 催眠可以造成一些极端的影响
In some people, hypnosis can have an extreme effect.
像这种吗
This extreme?
人们尚未完全理解催眠这东西
Hypnosis isn't entirely understood.
一些人被催眠后 大脑会发生
Some people's brains physiologically change
生理上的变化
under hypnosis.
还有一些人 极其容易受到心理暗示的影响
Then there are the people who are especially suggestible,
比如那些虐待儿童案的受害者
like those who were a victim of child abuse
或曾经信过邪教的
or spent time in cults.
我们并不了解这个人的过去
We don't know this guy's story.
干嘛不让他保持催眠的状态呢
Why not just leave him hypnotized?
因为这让他无法感知疼痛
Because it's masking.
吗♥啡♥也是如此啊 我只是说说
Morphine masks pain. I'm just sayin'.
我不能让一位术后病人处于恍惚的状态
I can't have a postoperative patient in a trance.
这是不负责任的表现
It's irresponsible.
如果他什么都感觉不到 我没法知道他的恢复情况
I can't tell what's going on if he can't feel it.
我又不是催眠师
I'm not a hypnotist.
试试 好吗
Just try. Please?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我是Gavin Murphy 我是这儿的精神科医生
I'm Gavin Murphy. I'm a psychiatrist here.
啊 我想让你做个深呼吸
Uh... I'd like you to take a deep breath...
-好 -稍稍放松一下
- Mm-hmm.- And relax for me.
可以
All right.
盯着我的手指
And follow my finger.
那么现在我要从十开始倒数
Now I'm gonna count backwards from ten.
我想让你一直看着我的手 直到你觉得困倦
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表