剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, before that. Uh...
只是做我应该做的事
just did what I had to do.
那什么时候你会感到挫败呢
And when that didn't pan out for you?
做其他一些事情时
Did something else.
唔
Mm.
怎么了
What's up?
唔 什么东西 是新的感觉
Mm. Something. This is a new sensation.
新的可能是好的
New could be good.
我想我很痛苦
I think I'm in pain.
是的 我很肯定我在痛苦中
Yeah. I'm definitely in pain.
好消息
Good news.
不需要手术
No need for surgery.
你 呃 核磁共振显示没有腰椎间盘突出
Your, uh, M.R.I. shows no disc herniation
也没有神经受到影响
and no nerve impingement.
恩 很好 那么你要给我开药方么
Well, great. So you gonna write me my script?
你真的不需要
You really don't need one.
事实上我需要的
I really do, actually.
我这儿很痛 医生
I'm in a lot of pain here, doc.
无意识的背部疼痛
Mechanical back pain.
它可能是因为你主要部位的肌肉
It's probably 'cause your core muscles
需要一点加强
need a bit of strengthening.
我给你安排些物理疗法
I'll set you up with some physiotherapy
呃 就像 锻炼养生法
and, um, like, an exercise regimen.
就像瑜伽么
Like yoga?
或者普拉提
Or pilates.
别这样 医生 看着我
Come on, doc. Look at me.
我不会躺在地板上
I'm not gonna lie on the floor,
在垫子上打滚
roll around on a mat.
好吧 我告诉你怎样去解决你的问题
Well, I'm telling you how to fix your problem.
你想解决我的问题
You wanna fix my problem?
给我写张处方
Write me the script.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢
Oh.
我可以为你那个脑袋搬家的故事续篇
And I can top your, uh,head falling off story,
顺便说下
by the way.
进到房♥间里
Go into a house,
有个小女孩来开门
little girl answers the door,
原来是她的母亲在地下室上吊
turns out her mother hanged herself in the basement.
哈
Ha.
这个很屌♥ 是么
That's good, right?
也相当毛骨悚然
That is pretty gruesome.
她在看什么
What's she looking at?
我得了肺栓塞
I have an embolism.
-会很严重吗 -会的 相当严重
- Is that bad? - It can be, very.
-Tolliver医生 -这是Charlie最新的CT血管造影
- Doc Tolliver? - Charlie's latest C.T. angio.
他肺部出现了栓塞
He's got a pulmonary embolism.
噢 你够牛
Oh, you're good.
-嗯 -通知Alex
- Hmm.- Page Alex.
好的
Okay.
太棒了
Awesome.
好了 现在松开夹钳
Okay, let's unclamp him.
降低心泵强度
Wean the pump.
这简直不可思议
That is incredible.
可以了 现在撤掉心泵
Okay, let's go off on pump.
现在关闭体外循环了
And we're off bypass now.
接着移除这些管子
Gonna remove the lines.
我没有看到出血现象 情况很好
I don't see any blood. Looks good.
鱼精蛋白 我需要换手套
Give him protamine. Glove change, please.
-Dawn -怎么了
- Dawn. - Yeah?
流血了
There's bleeding.
-你给他用过鱼精蛋白了吗 -是的 用过了
- You gave him the protamine? - Yeah, I did.
情况变得更糟了 绝对有出血的地方
Well, it's getting worse.There's definitely a bleed here.
好了 让我看看
Okay, let me in there.
行了 不是主动脉的问题 需要重启体外循环
Okay, it's not the aorta.We need to go back on pump.
-不行了 -天啊
- We can't.- God.
是肺动脉吗 我看不到啊
Is it the P.A.? I'm not seeing it.
-我根本看不到怎么回事 -让我来看看
- I can't get in there.- Let me look. Let me look.
好的 握住这里
Okay. Just hold that.
这儿 伤口在这儿
There. There's the tear.
给我4-0号♥血管缝线
Okay, give me a 4-0 prolene.
换一个长把儿的
A longer needle driver!
-我根本够不到 -拿一个八英寸的
- I can't reach it with that! - Give her an 8-inch.
他没有血压了
He's got no blood pressure.
来吧 加把劲 Kyle
Okay, come on, Kyle.
-我从这个角度根本看不到 -我觉得我找到了
- I can't see it from this angle.- Yeah. I think I've got it.
-你确定吗 -我能看见
- Are you sure? - I can see it.
好吧 整个动脉壁湿得像一张湿纸巾
Okay, that artery wall is like wet tissue.
我知道在哪儿
I've got it.
那好 你只有一次机会 一次缝好
Okay, you get one shot.Put a stitch in it.
抽吸
Suction.
流血止住了
Bleeding stopped.
肾上腺素
Give him epi.
50...
52...
快点儿啊
Come on.
60.
70.
成功了
We're good.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
谢谢
Thank you.
给一个新生儿织帽子
A hat that fits the head of a newborn
不应该花这么长时间的
should not take this long to knit.
真行啊 有人居然偷了我的玉米饼
Great. Somebody took my quesadilla.
竟敢就这样把别人的午饭给吃了 啊
How do you just eat somebody else's lunch, huh?
这绝对是跟我有仇啊
That is a serious, serious violation.
医生们都是拾荒出身
Doctors are scavengers.
没错 只要能得手怎么着都可以
Yeah, they'll take it any way they can get it.
他是疝气痛 不管他想不想 他都要疼得大喊大叫
He's colicky. He's gonna bawl whether he likes it or not.
那你怎样才能安心学习呢
How are you gonna study?
Goran医生推荐了一款品质优良的耳塞
Dr. Goran recommended an excellent brand of earplug.
-嗯 -所以
- Mmm.- So...
你可以去我那儿学啊
You can crash at my place.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Yeah.
谢谢 你太好了
Thank you. You're a prince.
我不织了 买♥♥一个算了
You know what? Screw it. Gift shop.
我去买♥♥一个这玩意儿
I'm buying one of these bad boys.
那么这个周末你得和Maggie还有她姐姐混了
So you gonna hang with Maggie and her sister this weekend?
啊 不
Uh, no.
那算什么
What was that?
嗯
Hmm?
Maggie甚至都不想和她待在一起
Maggie doesn't even wanna hang out with her.
我可不想牵扯进你们那些个事儿里
I'm not getting involved in your whole deal.
没有人让你牵扯进来啊
No one's asking you to.
好吧 实际上 你现在
Well, actually, you're fishing
是想要得到我的默许 我不会默许什么
for a kinda tacit approval from me.I'm not giving it.
这又是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的意思是 你希望我这么说
It means that you're asking me
你尽管去做吧 没关系的 但事实并非如此
to say it's okay for you to do something when it's not.
行吧 闺蜜同学
Right. Her friend.
没错
Yeah.
怎么 不相信男人和女人之间存在纯洁的友情
What? Don't think men and women can be friends?
真不信
Not really, no.
有意思
Interesting.
-10个单位大小 -栓塞在哪儿
- 10 units.- Where's the clot?
一开始在腹股沟 但是后来移♥动♥到胸腔了
It started in his groin,but it's moved up to his chest.
我们正打算弄碎这个栓塞
We're trying to break it up.
-他会没事儿的 -呸 呸 呸
- He'll be fine.- Pfft, pfft, pfft!
再来这儿之前我曾在一个东正教的
I worked in an orthodox old age home
养老院工作
before coming here.
是犹太人的习俗而已
It's a jewish thing.
一杯咖啡不加糖 谢谢
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表