剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
你还记得你说过
Remember how you said
你越了解你的未婚妻
every new thing that you learn about your fiancee
你就越爱她吗
makes you love her more?
记得
Yeah.
我想要那样
I want that.
我不希望我的生活里没有这种爱
I don't want to live without that.
我是不是疯了
Am I crazy?
没有
No.
没有 你没有疯
No, you're not crazy.
我也想要那样
I want that, too.
我27岁了 Charlie 我从来没有爱过
I'm 27, Charlie, and I've never been in love.
说实话 就像犯罪了一样
Honestly, that's like a crime.
的确是
It is.
怎么样了
Anything?
让我们再等等看
Let's give it a minute.
哦
Oh.
又是那种奇怪的感觉吗
Is that it?
我没有太多的时间了
I don't have much time.
过来 坐下
Come on. Sit.
地伦丁:一种抗癫痫药
他们很可能给你打了一针地伦丁
They've probably given you a shot of phenytoin
因为他们看见你抽搐了
'cause they've seen the seizures.
好吗 它会降低脑细胞中的
Okay? It'll reduce the electrical conductance
电导率
among the brain cells...
从而阻止痉挛 你笑什么
and it will stop the seizures. Why are you laughing?
真不愧是医生
Always the doctor.
别吹毛求疵 科学救了你 孩子
Hey, don't knock it. Science is bringing you back, kid.
应该感谢那个嬉皮士给我净化了气轮
Thanks to a hippie scrubbing my chakras.
看到了吗 一切都是相通的 Charlie Harris
See? It's all interconnected, Charlie Harris.
是啊 肯定是有联♥系♥的 不是么
Well, that would be something, wouldn't it?
亲我 Charlie
Kiss me, Charlie.
就一下 在我回到身体之前
Just once before I go back.
Sandhya 我
Sandhya, I...
我很感谢你信任我 但是我
I appreciate the invitation, but I...
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
那就信我一次 把你外套脱了吧
Then do a girl a solid and take off your tux.
什么
What?
认真的吗
Seriously?
我能感受到它 Charlie
I can feel it, Charlie.
我可以感受到我的身体 它在召唤我回去
I can feel my body. It's calling me back.
就好像
It's like...
是什么感觉
What's it like?
我连通了
I'm connected...
我自己
to myself,
我的母亲
my mother,
你
to you,
Reid医生
Dr. Reid.
我连通了一切
I'm connected to everything.
很温暖
It's warm.
很美好
It's wonderful.
这是
It's...
这是生命
it's life.
我说要两天
I say two days.
再过两天 她就能回家了
Another two days, then she can go home.
我们会在蜜月之后重新安排手术
And we'll reschedule the surgery for after the honeymoon.
亲们 我非常 非常抱歉
Guys, I'm so, so sorry
让你们这么担心
for putting everyone through such a big scare.
没错
You did.
你吓死我了
The scare of my life.
但是现在你醒了 那才是我最关心的
But we have you back now. That's all I care about.
昏迷是什么样的感觉
So what was it like, the, uh, coma?
是不是就像在做梦一样
Was it like you were, uh, uh, dreaming?
我不太记得了
I don't remember much.
我只感觉到我很安全
I just know that I felt safe and...
被保护着
protected.
告诉她 Sandhya
Tell her, Sandhya.
她要知道我很好
She needs to know I'm okay.
就好像有人一直在那里
Like someone was there the whole time
保护着我
looking out for me.
我们应该让Sandhya好好休息
We should let Sandhya rest.
妈妈 你能留下来吗
Mom, can you stay behind?
当然可以
Absolutely.
我们只想独处一会儿
We just need a moment alone.
没问题
Sure.
Charlie...
Charlie...
我今天挽救了一条生命
I saved a life today.
一个昏迷的病人
A coma patient.
我明白了一些事情
And I realized something.
当我觉得我已经尽了全力的时候
Just when I think I've done everything...
总是还有我能做的事情
there's always one more thing I can do.
它在等着我
And it's waiting for me.
我要做的就是找到它
I just have to find it.
没错
That's right.
那些唱反调的人都见鬼去吧
To hell with the naysayers.
你最了解我了
You know me best.
你会用干草叉吗
So... did you wield a pitchfork?
不 那时我还太小了
No, I was a little young for that.
我只是喂喂鸡而已
I think I just fed the chickens.
嗯 它被卖♥♥掉了吗
Mm. And it's for sale?
是的 我的姨母和叔父几年前卖♥♥了它
Yeah, my aunt and uncle sold it years ago,
我想它的新主人还会卖♥♥掉它
and I guess the new owners are selling it again.
-多说说 -关于什么
- Tell me more. - About what?
你什么时候开始跟你的姨母和叔父一起住的
When did you go live with your aunt and uncle?
嗯 我父母过世几年后
Uh, a couple years after my parents died.
所以有几年的时间 你都没有家人
So for a couple of years, you didn't have any family?
是啊 是这样的 嗯 我在收♥容♥所♥里待了一阵子
No, I guess I was, um, in the system for a while.
我不太记得了
I really don't remember much.
我们买♥♥了它吧
Let's buy it.
什么
What?
我说真的 它以前对你来说很有意义
I mean it. It meant something to you
也许现在依旧是 所以我们买♥♥下它吧
and maybe still does, so let's buy it.
你真的想这么做
You really want to do this?
我真的想这么做
I really want to do this.
我们买♥♥一个谷仓
We're buying a barn.
耶
Yay!
买♥♥个谷仓
Buying a barn.
每个病人都有自己的故事
Every patient has a story.
有时候我们不知道他们想要告诉我们什么
Sometimes we can't see what they're trying to tell us.
有时候我们只是不想去知道
Sometimes we just don't want to.
嘿 医生
Hey, doc.
给他看你的犄角
Show him your horns.
做真实的自己
Keep it real.
一直是
Always.
但是真♥相♥永远在那里
But the truth is always there,
就在我们眼前
staring us in the face,
等着我们去反对
daring us to disagree,
请求我们去理解
begging us to understand
去做需要完成的事情
and to do what needs to be done.
Alex
Alex?
Dawn
Dawn.
你还在这里啊
You're still here.
如果是过来探视的话 有点晚了
It's a little late for visiting.
不 我是来找你的
No, I came to talk to you.
哦
Oh.
好吧 很好
Okay. Good.
我也要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you, too.
DNR文件:拒绝在他病情恶化时接受抢救 以及任何形式的机器维持的文件
Charlie应当签署DNR文件
Charlie should be D.N.R.
我已经向授权与行为能力委员会提出申请
I'm appealing to the consent and capacity board.
什么
What?
他已经昏迷了够久了
He's been in this coma long enough,
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表