剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
it's in my brain?
是的
Yes.
但 我要去...
But I was g...
我还要去环游世界呢 我要去南极
I was gonna go around the world. I was gonna see the Antarctic.
怎么会这样
How could this happen?
我们认为
We think, when you were diagnosed
你四年前被误诊了
four years ago, the pathology was wrong.
你一直被当做霍奇金淋巴癌患者来治疗
You see, you were treated for Hodgkin's lymphoma,
而你患得却是T细胞淋巴癌
when you should have been treated for T-cell lymphoma,
但是现在我们可以对症下药了
but we get you the right treatment now,
你会战胜病魔的
and-and you can beat this thing.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
害怕是在所难免的 Bea 但你会好起来的
Of course you are, Bea, but it'll be okay.
我会一直守在你身边的 好吗
I'll be with you every step of the way, okay?
我带你下楼去肿瘤科
So I'll take you down to oncology.
我通知了你的父母
I called your parents.
他们会来见我们
They'll meet us down there.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我是那个女孩的肿瘤医师
I was the girl's oncologist.
我当时怎么会失误的
How did I miss it?
我们都会有所失误 Mack
We all miss a few, Mack.
但是我很自负 是不是
But I was arrogant, wasn't I?
我当初那么肯定她得了霍奇金淋巴癌
I was so sure she had Hodgkin's.
所有病症表现都指向了这个病
All the signs were pointing to it.
今天若不是有你
I might have signed that girl's death warrant
我可能已经签署了那个女孩的死亡证书
if it weren't for you today.
我想是时候了
I guess it's time.
我还没准备好 Mack
I'm not ready, Mack.
别担心 还没轮到你
Don't worry. It's not your time.
什么
What?
你仍然躺在那儿喘着气呢 你还活着
You're still breathing up there. You're still alive.
改变你的惯性思维
Push past the familiar thinking.
因为就算关掉了你的呼吸机
Just because the ventilator's been turned off
也不代表你必须死亡
doesn't mean you have to die.
那这一切都是为了什么
Then what was all this for?
你是来这里帮我的
You were here to help me.
快看
And look.
不知道接下来会怎样
I wonder what happens now.
我不会就这么走了 Alex 相信我
I'm not going anywhere, Alex, believe me.
我会陪在你身边
I'm staying right here.
Alex 我知道你生我的气
Alex, I know you're upset with me.
我只是 我不想争论
I just... I don't want to argue.
好吧 听着 把你的手放在他的胸口处
Okay, listen, just put your hand on his chest.
我听说了他的状况
I heard how he's doing.
不是的 你先过来
No, please. Just come over here
把你的手放在他胸前 求你了
and put your hand on his chest. Please.
你感觉到了吗 感觉到他的心跳多么有力吗
Do you feel that? Do you feel how strong it is?
他的呼吸率处于正常范围内
His respiratory rate's within normal parameters.
Dawn 他呼吸很正常 而且已经持续24小时了
He's breathing normally, Dawn. It's almost been 24 hours,
他能像你我一样呼吸
and he's breathing just like you and me.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
情况改变了
Something's changed.
是的
It has.
好的
Okay.
不错
Yes.
我觉得你弄死了这个病人
Think you killed the patient.
你把他变成了橡胶人
You turned him into rubber.
我切掉了他的躯干
I cut off his torso.
他不能回答我的问题
He wouldn't answer any of my questions.
你已经插了多少次了
How many times have you run through that?
不知道 大概一万次吧
Oh, I don't know. About 10,000.
你知道的 学插管对每名医生都是个难题
You know, everyone has a tough intubation.
悲催的 我刚开始做的时候
Hell, when I started,
好几十次都难得要死
I had a tough couple dozen.
然后有一天 终于开始上手了
Then one day, they just start to happen.
这东西 就是 你要相信自己能行
You know, it's like, you... you believe you can do it,
然后终于有一天 你真的能行
and then one day, you just can.
那么你不生气了吗
So you're not angry?
我没生气 你今天做得很好
No, I'm not angry. You did a great job today.
而且我告诉过你 我们有准备的
You know, I did tell you we had it covered, though.
我知道你只是说说罢了
I knew you didn't mean it.
呃
Uh-huh.
你准备吃晚饭了吗
So you ready for dinner?
当然 Dawn
Dawn. Yes.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hi.
回头见 Reid医生
I will see you around, Dr. Reid.
应该撤销他的拒绝抢救令
He shouldn't be D.N.R.
你愿意做好一切法律程序吗
Will you do whatever needs to be done legally?
当然
Of course.
不要等到明天 Dawn 就现在
Not tomorrow, Dawn. Right now.
我会的
Yeah.
好好照顾他
Take care of him.
我一定会的
I promise.
诊断...
The diagnosis...
嗨 妈妈
Hey, mom?
只不过是个开始
Is just the beginning.
是啊 你猜怎么着
Yeah. Hey, guess what?
你可能会得到好消息...
You can take good news...
- 你猜谁升为住院主任医师了 - 一切顺利进行
- Guess who just got promoted to chief res? - And run with it...
猜对了 爸爸在你旁边吗
Yeah. That's right. Hey, is dad there?
好 让他接电♥话♥
Yeah, yeah, put him on.
先别告诉他 让他接电♥话♥
Don't tell him. Just put him on.
或者是不好的消息
Or you can take bad news...
并且扭转局面
And turn it around.
你的反应决定了一切
How you react is everything...
Shahir 我在考虑
Shahir, I was thinking,
既然我们发现Bea被误诊
since we found out that Bea was misdiagnosed,
或许我们也误诊了Charlie的病情
maybe we did the same thing to Charlie.
他还能呼吸 或许他之前一直都可以自行呼吸
He's still breathing. Maybe he was always breathing,
只是我们一直没发现 因为他一直戴着呼吸装置
we just didn't see it because he was ventilated.
如果在Charlie的大脑里还有不为人知的症状呢
What if there's something else going on in Charlie's brain?
你是说 他不只是脑弥漫性轴索损伤
You mean, what if it's not just a diffuse axonal injury?
你觉得我们误诊了Charlie
You think we misdiagnosed Charlie?
或许 是的
Maybe. Yes.
因为诊断不代表一切
Because you can move beyond the diagnosis.
你真的认为我能做到吗
You really think I can do this?
我知道你可以 把手给我
I know you can. Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
当你放开思维 你会带给自己惊喜
When you open your mind, you can surprise yourself,
并且情况会发生变化
and things change.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表