剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
We decompress the spinal cord, stabilize the spine.
有风险
There are risks.
什么风险
Like what?
她情况很不稳定
She's unstable.
手术时间长而且复杂
It's a long and complicated surgery.
稍有差池 她就会有生命危险
If it doesn't go well, she could die.
听着 我以前做过几次这样的手术
Now look, I've done this before,several times,
而且都成功了
and I have been successful.
有其他选择吗
Are there other options?
有的 我们可以等
Yes. We could wait.
可以让她在重症监护病房♥里调养一阵子
We could take her to the I.C.U.,let her get her strength back,
然后再手术
and then go in.
风险会小一些 但同时
Now this is less risky, but in the meantime,
她腿部功能恢复的几率
any chance she has of recovering function in her legs
也会相应减小
will gradually disappear.
她会残废吗
She'll be paralyzed?
她下半辈子很有可能就要
She could very well be in a wheelchair
在轮椅上度过了 是的
for the rest of her life, yes.
我们连本地人都不是
We're not even from here.
你知道的 我是说 我们...
You know, I mean, we...
每个月去娱乐城时从这里经过...
come through once a month on the way to the casino...
正如我所言 Anthony
Like I said before, Anthony,
我有信心能成功
I'm confident in success.
我需要和我妻子商量一下 行吗
I-I need to speak with my wife, okay?
能让我和她说几句吗
Can I... can I just talk to her, please?
行 当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
你该跟你的妻子好好谈谈
You should talk it over with your wife.
我们在佛罗里达旅行 住在一家酒店
So we're on the road, right, this hotel in Florida.
我带着狗在乘电梯
I'm on the elevator and I got my dog with me.
它叫Pobert 我爱我的狗
His name is Probert. I love my dog.
混种哈士奇
Husky/lab mix.
是的 电梯门打开 进来两个老妇人
Right. The doors open up. These two old ladies get on.
她俩看起来可紧张了 哥们儿
They're looking all nervous, man.
他们见到一个凶神恶煞的我站在里面
They see me standing there, this big, ugly, scary dude.
我还牵着只凶神恶煞的狗
I got my big, ugly, scary dog, right?
所以我看着Pobert 命令他 坐!
So I'm looking at Probert. I tell him, I'm like, "sit."
他不听话 所以我又说 坐!
He doesn't listen to me, so I'm like, "sit!"
这两个老妇人
These two old ladies, man,
她们反倒在电梯里坐下了
they sit down on the floor in the elevator.
天啊
Oh, my.
不管怎样 我只是...
So anyways, I just...
带她们吃了顿饭压惊 送她们两张比赛门票
bought them dinner, gave them tickets to the game,
这样那样啦啦啦
blah, blah, blah.
你真该看看那俩老家伙当时的样子
But you should've seen these old birds, man.
她们就 坐下了
They just sat!
大家伙儿 你们不介意的话...
Guys, if you don't mind...
谢谢
Thank you.
警♥察♥们喜欢Todd
Oh, cops love Todd.
他三天两头的超速 可从没接到过罚单
He always speeds. Never gets a ticket.
亲爱的 那不好笑
Babe, it's not that funny.
我..
I ca...
Todd?
Todd?
我说不出话了
I can't talk.
Todd
Todd!
Todd
Todd!
- 谁来帮帮我们啊 - 亲爱的 怎么回事
- Can we get some help over here? - Babe. What's happening?
Todd 你能帮他一下吗
Todd. Can you help him?
你们应该问一句我是不是想开派对的
You should've asked me if I wanted a party.
这是个惊喜 Shahir 如果我告诉你了
It was a surprise. Shahir, if I had told you,
那就不是惊喜了
it wouldn't have been one.
我们已经在一起一年半了吧
We've been dating for a year and a half? Hmm?
你怎么会... 告诉我...
What part of you... tell me...
觉得我会喜欢这种惊喜的化装舞会
thought that I would like a surprise theme party?
- 这不是化装舞会 - 对 这是个伪娘舞会
- It's not a theme party. - No, it's a drag show.
你知道自己有啥毛病么
You know what your problem is?
- 你是个自怨自艾的自恋狂 - 拜托
- You're a self-hating narcissist... - Oh, please.
你就是不想泥那帮医院的哥们儿
Who doesn't want your alpha surgeon buddies
知道你时不时也会来变装秀上爽一把
to know that you enjoy a-a nice drag show once in a while.
不是同性恋的问题 Victor
It's not about gay, Victor.
是人的问题
It's about people.
和一大群人在一起...让我感觉不自在
Large groups of people... they...fill me with anxiety,
而你跟我交往了一年半 却还不知道这一点
and the fact that you don't get that after a year and a half...
医院
hospital.
当然是医院
Of course it is.
Hamza医生
Dr. Hamza.
好吧 我马上过去
Okay. I'm on my way.
生日快乐 Shahir
Happy birthday, Shahir.
谢谢
Okay.
好了 决定怎么做了吗
Okay, so how are we doing?
我们意见不统一
We're having a disagreement.
你能想象我坐在轮椅里的样子吗
Can you imagine me in a wheelchair?
她想做手术
She wants to have the surgery.
我说赌一把吧 管它呢 听天由命咯
I say let's do this. Screw it. Let's roll the dice.
不去尝试如何能成功
You can't win if you don't play.
亲爱的 我们说的是你的命
Sweetheart, we are talking about your life.
Goran医生 你以前做过这样的手术吗
Dr. Goran, you've done this procedure before?
当然
Yes.
- 成功了吗 - 没错
- And it worked? - Yes.
照你看来 你会再次成功吗
And in your opinion, it will work again?
没理由不成功呐
I have no reason to think that it won't.
她就是这样 瞧吧 咄咄逼人
This is what she does. You see, she browbeats.
Goran医生 你的意思是
Dr. Goran, so what you're saying is
如果换成是你
if it was you,
你会接受这个手术是吗
you'd have the surgery?
对 我会
Yes, I would.
别那么早做决定
I need some more time.
我们能…能不能再考虑一下
Can-can we please just take a little time...
Anthony
Anthony.
不会有事的
It will be okay.
Goran医生是这方面的专家
Dr. Goran is the expert.
Eddie
Eddie?
Eddie
Eddie?
跑哪儿去了 刚刚还在呐
Where are you? You were right here.
Charlie 老兄 我彻底迷路了
Charlie! Dude, I'm-I'm totally lost,
呃 这里不是重症监护病 这里…
and, uh, and that's not I.C.U. It's...
不是 离这儿远着呢
No, it's not even close.
那是什么地方
So where is it?
你就眼看着你兄弟到处流浪?
You're gonna leave a brother hanging?
哦 下楼往...
Well, it's down that w...
哈哈 你好逊
Ha! Too slow!
赖皮 你赖皮哦
Not fair! Not fair!
恩 他的大脑在萎缩 有些脑震荡的迹象
Hmm. His brain is atrophied, a number of concussions.
头骨未见骨折 不过有挫伤
No fractures. There's a contusion there,
但那不是引起出血的原因
but that's not the cause of the bleed.
动脉瘤吗
Aneurysm?
一共有三个
There's actually three.
他就是个移♥动♥定时炸♥弹♥
He's a walking time bomb.
是这个原因导致他莫名大笑?
Is that what caused the laughing?
假性延髓情绪
Pseudobulbar affect.
他的神经通路被损坏了
His neural pathways are disrupted.
他没法控制自己的行为
He can't control his emotions.
你的生日过得太虐了
Hell of a way to spend your birthday.
对我来说这样最好
Couldn't imagine anything better.
嗨 冠军 准备好了吗
Hey, champ. You ready?
我收回刚才的话
I take it all back.
我快吓尿了
I'm kind of freaking out here.
所以不论你们想要做什么 只管去做就是了
So whatever you guys gotta do, just, I don't know, just do it.
别担心
Don't worry.
有最好的医生为你主刀
You're in the best hands.
开始吧 医生
Here you go, doctor.
开始了
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表